AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I share those fears, Wolfie, as we both know how real they may be. I'm not sure I ever want to hear the intimate details of Karlie's and Khandalyce's last experiences of life as I truly believe they will be horrific. I just want justice to be done and, I suspect, it's well on it's way, with a big kick in it's tail.

One thing I do remember is Des Bray saying the investigation was concentrating on Karlie's and Khandalyce's lives betwern 2006-08. I wonder if it's possible to do any sleuthing for that period or would it break WS' TOS?

2006-2008 Makara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All has gone quiet for a reason.
2 long interviews with H and now nothing. Even the court was set back. Complexity needs time. The investigation will reveal terrible things and I know they wont rest on this one because justice for Kandalyse will be in their hearts the whole time.

I share those fears, Wolfie, as we both know how real they may be. I'm not sure I ever want to hear the intimate details of Karlie's and Khandalyce's last experiences of life as I truly believe they will be horrific. I just want justice to be done and, I suspect, it's well on it's way, with a big kick in it's tail.

One thing I do remember is Des Bray saying the investigation was concentrating on Karlie's and Khandalyce's lives betwern 2006-08. I wonder if it's possible to do any sleuthing for that period or would it break WS' TOS?

<modsnip>

Just to clarify my "burglar" theory; it was all I could come up with to explain why the case containing the bones was left where it was, on the roadside.
Without that case being found and the remains nearby, neither Karlie or Khandalyce would ever have been identified. Indeed, nobody other than the killer(s) would even know they were dead.

What I could never understand or give credence to, from the beginning of this case, was the idea that the Wynarka suitcase was either deliberately or carelessly left on the roadside by someone who knew what was in it.

It seemed highly unlikely to me that even the dumbest criminal would leave bones and identifying evidence together in a public place after keeping them so well hidden for 7 years, and I don't think the other explanation of "a guilty conscience that wants to be exposed" really occurs in real life.

Disposing of the Wynarka suitcase in a way that nobody would ever connect the clothes, bones and murder would have been incredibly simple and involve nothing more than tipping out the contents in various locations up a dirt road somewhere.
For that reason, it was my opinion that whoever left the case on the roadside at Wynarka did not know what was in it. Hence my theory that it was an item from a shed theft, dumped when it was obvious it contained nothing valuable.

But there was another great theory posted here a while back, and my apologies for being unable to remember who posted it, that linked it to the roadworks.
I thought that was brilliant!

As I recall, the theory was that someone driving late at night with the suitcase (and knowing the contents) saw the flashing lights of roadworks ahead and thought it may be police. So they pulled over and dropped the case in the scrub.

As I say, I thought that was a very clever idea and one that could possibly also tie in with the idea of suitcase-man out searching for it to retrieve it.

I just think it's just important to respect each other's way of thinking. Everyone is valueable.
I tend to over analyse everything. Tend to find and connect stuff, most people had never even thought of. And it really isn't a bad thing for me if people tell me that my thoughts are highly unlikely, cause that would mean that I'm giving way to much credit to these perbs.

And sometimes even universal intelligence (or whatever you choose to call it), taps me on the shoulder :D

I confess, I never took the 'suitcase trown from a van by burglars' (by JaneSA?) seriously in any way.
Till I was driving 'my google streetview car' close to Karoonda highway (in fact it must be close to where the 'A sausage went for a walk' children's book was found, and whatta you know :hilarious::iamashamed::popcorn::justice::floorlaugh:

<modsnip>

I say don't change....over analyse away Dutch.

If police dismissed information based on their own opinions or their individual meter of what they think is possible/likely... then they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

I have read so many stories about crimes that defy logic and leave me scratching my head .... what many may think is bizarre or they can't consider because of their own need to keep things *Logical*....is to underestimate how complex and diverse humans/human behaviour really is... IMO

The 2006-2008 period is very interesting, isn't it.
I'm not sure how much has been made public though as I haven't seen anything in MSM.

<modsnip>

Just to clarify my "burglar" theory; it was all I could come up with to explain why the case containing the bones was left where it was, on the roadside.
Without that case being found and the remains nearby, neither Karlie or Khandalyce would ever have been identified. Indeed, nobody other than the killer(s) would even know they were dead.

What I could never understand or give credence to, from the beginning of this case, was the idea that the Wynarka suitcase was either deliberately or carelessly left on the roadside by someone who knew what was in it.

It seemed highly unlikely to me that even the dumbest criminal would leave bones and identifying evidence together in a public place after keeping them so well hidden for 7 years, and I don't think the other explanation of "a guilty conscience that wants to be exposed" really occurs in real life.

Disposing of the Wynarka suitcase in a way that nobody would ever connect the clothes, bones and murder would have been incredibly simple and involve nothing more than tipping out the contents in various locations up a dirt road somewhere.
For that reason, it was my opinion that whoever left the case on the roadside at Wynarka did not know what was in it. Hence my theory that it was an item from a shed theft, dumped when it was obvious it contained nothing valuable.

But there was another great theory posted here a while back, and my apologies for being unable to remember who posted it, that linked it to the roadworks.

As I recall, the theory was that someone driving late at night with the suitcase (and knowing the contents) saw the flashing lights of roadworks ahead and thought it may be police. So they pulled over and dropped the case in the scrub.

As I say, I thought that was a very clever idea and one that could possibly also tie in with the idea of suitcase-man out searching for it to retrieve it.

Yes ....you and I never could quite agree on how the suitcase came to end alongside the road....

I think it was *Bliss*.....who came up with that scenario....and it was a brilliant idea (For those reasons you mention) IMO

All has gone quiet for a reason.
2 long interviews with H and now nothing. Even the court was set back. Complexity needs time. The investigation will reveal terrible things and I know they wont rest on this one because justice for Kandalyse will be in their hearts the whole time.

IMO there appears to be something else yet to come.....with 1000's of transactions...that leaves the possibility of ?? a few hundred CCTV images..

IMO if it were a simple case of using the ATM card of someone now proven to be deceased .... then charges, even cursory charges of fraud would seemingly be taking a long time to be applied.

IMO there appears to be something else yet to come.....with 1000's of transactions...that leaves the possibility of ?? a few hundred CCTV images..

IMO if it were a simple case of using the ATM card of someone now proven to be deceased .... then charges, even cursory charges of fraud would seemingly be taking a long time to be applied.

Yeah if only we could have a peak at those transactions :D

I would dearly love to have a little more info to fill in the gaps of that time frame ....... I have a scenario that revolves around those years.... but it needs a little more information of other *associates* for me to build on it.

I don't think the case was left to be found as it was originally stashed behind the bush. If you want it found you leave it in view. It was stashed and it has been pulled out.

Yes ....you and I never could quite agree on how the suitcase came to end alongside the road....

I think it was *Bliss*.....who came up with that scenario....and it was a brilliant idea (For those reasons you mention) IMO

Thank you. Good memory!
Yes, it was Bliss.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...fy-who-emptied-suitcase-child-remains/6643172

They believe that somebody unknown at some stage tipped out most of the contents of the suitcase behind the bush, including the child's remains, before dragging the suitcase onto the verge.
The grey Lanza suitcase was then spotted by numerous drivers over many weeks, with some even stopping to inspect it and "poke around".
Police said the suitcase was first noticed by a member of the public shortly after road works were completed in March.
"Identifying who emptied the suitcase contents behind the bush and when it was emptied is very important to investigators," Detective Superintendent Des Bray said.
"The person who did this is not in any trouble and we encourage that person to come forward and contact us through Crime Stoppers or attend their local police station."
The suitcase and the child's nearby remains were found by members of the public last Tuesday and reported to police the following day.

## If that was a reasonable person wouldn't you get on the phone straight away. Not casually go home then call it in the next day. Thats just wierd in itself

I don't think the case was left to be found as it was originally stashed behind the bush. If you want it found you leave it in view. It was stashed and it has been pulled out.

It was hanging in the bush, wasn't it, as though it had been thrown there.

What a great photo to find, Dutchtreat :)

The roadwork idea is very interesting isn't it! It did register with me too. But my gut has always lent towards it being moved in a blind panic by someone who couldn't walk very far into the scrub. Maybe - it's a bit of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green is where you would drive in and park
Pink circles the trail bike tracks
attachment.php

tracks
Do you have one of those awsome pictures with a colored circle on it of what you mean exactly(the part I quoted above) . :please: please?

where is the trail bike circuit exactly?
and where are the trailers heading and where are they parked?

Attachments

• TrailBikesWynarka.jpg
    TrailBikesWynarka.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 206
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...fy-who-emptied-suitcase-child-remains/6643172

They believe that somebody unknown at some stage tipped out most of the contents of the suitcase behind the bush, including the child's remains, before dragging the suitcase onto the verge.
The grey Lanza suitcase was then spotted by numerous drivers over many weeks, with some even stopping to inspect it and "poke around".
Police said the suitcase was first noticed by a member of the public shortly after road works were completed in March.
"Identifying who emptied the suitcase contents behind the bush and when it was emptied is very important to investigators," Detective Superintendent Des Bray said.
"The person who did this is not in any trouble and we encourage that person to come forward and contact us through Crime Stoppers or attend their local police station."
The suitcase and the child's nearby remains were found by members of the public last Tuesday and reported to police the following day.

## If that was a reasonable person wouldn't you get on the phone straight away. Not casually go home then call it in the next day. Thats just wierd in itself

Actually there's something not right is there?

How can somebody have:

While when the remains were discovered youths apparently stopped to have a look at the suitcase. But did they start looking around in bushes after that? And is that where the remains were found?

Can anyone find a link that explains it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968