AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is suing the Compulsory 3rd party insurer, it covers passengers in the event of an accident but not the driver at fault. If he cannot or will not appear, someone will be appointed as his stand in, probably a relative or an insurance company rep.
I was in a similar circumstance in NSW, the driver had since died in an unrelated incident, so his parent was named but he declined, the company sent in a rep.
That makes both of us Puggle ... I honestly don't know. I initially thought she was suing Holdom when I first read the article, but how on earth would he be able to come up with the moolah, under his circumstances. When I re-read it, I took it to mean the insurance company. But given the circumstances of the accident, I'd be surprised if the insurance company would make a payout. If it was started in 2011, that's going on nearly 5 years, and it still doesn't seem to be sorted. So I'm totally lost.

That makes both of us Puggle ... I honestly don't know. I initially thought she was suing Holdom when I first read the article, but how on earth would he be able to come up with the moolah, under his circumstances. When I re-read it, I took it to mean the insurance company. But given the circumstances of the accident, I'd be surprised if the insurance company would make a payout. If it was started in 2011, that's going on nearly 5 years, and it still doesn't seem to be sorted. So I'm totally lost.

His third party insurer would be defending the case that Hazel's third party insurer would be bringing to court.. it really is taken out of both Hazel and Holdoms hands. .. and yes, his third party would be liable and would pay up, because Holdom ( IF HE HAD A LICENCE) would have paid the premiums with his licence..

It did start in 2011 and then it went into abeyance in 2012, a delay , on the grounds that Hazel 's health was 'unstable'.. now.. since she had a 3 yr old on her knee when she was required to attend the police station it is not difficult to assume that 'instability' was somehow affected by her pregnancy which was in process in 2012. Then it started up again in 2014. With the odd exemption of the death of her children in the crash. Even the loss of siblings for the youngest seem to have been left out of the suite, but, .. weird things happen, I suppose.

but even 5 years is not a long time in these cases.

My thoughts exact trooper, I believe she knows exactly what happened . I'm terribly sorry for her to have lost her children, that is an unspeakable tragedy but it's no reason in this case to make her out as the victim.

And she most likely, willingly got into the car with her 3 children & with the knowledge that DH was driving drug/ETOH affected......I think she has to take full responsibility for her "choices" as well.........which resulted in the avoidable death of 2 of her children :-(

It is also possible that the other parent of the deceased children may have started a case himself.
The insurance was on the hire car, not Holdom's car or licence.

<modsnip>

There seems be a very even balance a actually. A few Hazel haters, convinced she is the daughter of Satan, a few <modsnip> , a few fence sitters, a few that think she may be involved to some extent, at least in the fraud. A few that think she is involved but feel she may have been under duress...

IMO these threads represent a cross section of society, and have people from all ages, professions, backgrounds and personalities represented, to hear everyone's opinion is one of the most interesting elements to me.

I am surprised that anyone thinks only Holdom and HP are involved, it stands to reason that there are others.
There seems be a very even balance a actually. A few Hazel haters, convinced she is the daughter of Satan, a few <modsnip> , a few fence sitters, a few that think she may be involved to some extent, at least in the fraud. A few that think she is involved but feel she may have been under duress...

IMO these threads represent a cross section of society, and have people from all ages, professions, backgrounds and personalities represented, to hear everyone's opinion is one of the most interesting elements to me.

It is also possible that the other parent of the deceased children may have started a case himself.
The insurance was on the hire car, not Holdom's car or licence.

I regret to point out the error here. Hazels insurance claim is not on the car or the owners of the car, in this case, a hired car, but on the driver of the car, the licence of the driver of this car, and the premiums paid with the licence fee renewed by the licence holder.

Is it different in SA? mine was NSW and most definitely CTP, paid as part of the registration costs on the car.
I regret to point out the error here. Hazels insurance claim is not on the car or the owners of the car, in this case, a hired car, but on the driver of the car, the licence of the driver of this car, and the premiums paid with the licence fee renewed by the licence holder.

http://www.allianz.com.au/ctp-insurance/sa/

The Motor Accident Commission (MAC) is the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurer of all vehicles registered in South Australia and, since 1 July 2003, Allianz has been contracted to handle all claims and enquiries on their behalf.
About the SA CTP Scheme

The SA CTP Scheme provides the following cover Australia-wide, 24 hours a day:
Injuries caused to passengers, pedestrians, cyclists and other road users.
Injuries sustained by the driver proportionate to the degree of fault unless the driver is entirely at fault.
Compensation for reasonable medical and hospital costs and other related expenses.
Compensation for lost time at work (excluding the first week).
May provide a lump sum payment for non-economic loss (e.g. loss of function; pain and suffering).
May provide coverage for victims if a passenger is at fault.

BUT
&#8226;Compensation may be reduced for victims who ignore certain basic road rules.
&#8226; Does not compensate an injured driver that is entirely at fault.
&#8226; Does not cover damage to vehicles or other property.

Can anyone who believes hazel is innocent in all this explain the incredibly coincidence that the person impersonating Karlie was in a wheelchair? The odds are very small that there is another wheelchair bound woman connected to Holden out there ???? Really interested to hear thoughts

Is someone impersonating hazel impersonating Karlie ? I think not

Is someone impersonating hazel impersonating Karlie ? I think not

I proposed that idea some months ago, but , Bayne, the COMPLEXITY!!. can you imagine? Holdom is able to project forward some years ,.. and see a way to drop Hazel in the s.h.i.t. . . so .. now bear with me , Bayne, just hang in there, Holdom hires a woman who can walk perfectly fine!!. After all, anyone can hop into a wheel chair for a spin. It isn't for long!!. all she has to do is fool some dingbat clerk in a bank!.

SO we have the weird and complicated even, A woman impersonating Hazel impersonating Karlie!!..

weird, or what?

I proposed that idea some months ago, but , Bayne, the COMPLEXITY!!. can you imagine? Holdom is able to project forward some years ,.. and see a way to drop Hazel in the s.h.i.t. . . so .. now bear with me , Bayne, just hang in there, Holdom hires a woman who can walk perfectly fine!!. After all, anyone can hop into a wheel chair for a spin. It isn't for long!!. all she has to do is fool some dingbat clerk in a bank!.

SO we have the weird and complicated even, A woman impersonating Hazel impersonating Karlie!!..

weird, or what?
Trooper you're funny, maybe there was a classified ad? Hire a women in a wheelchair

I am not sure if HP is innocent or guilty, of anything yet.
I can wait for the police to determine guilt and charge those responsible, for now, all we have is Holdom, there are more than 2 people involved, say police.
Can anyone who believes hazel is innocent in all this explain the incredibly coincidence that the person impersonating Karlie was in a wheelchair? The odds are very small that there is another wheelchair bound woman connected to Holden out there ???? Really interested to hear thoughts

it is entirely possible that there may never be a trial concerning Karlie's murder. . The NSW Justice Dept may, with agreement with SA and the ACT, although those jurisdictions will not hold a veto card on this, may and most likely will proceed with a murder trial in regard to Khandalyce only.

The reason for that, I suspect , would be that Holdom would have absolutely no defence to it. None. There is no story he can tell a jury that would guarantee him even a minutes listening.

Not that anyone knows why he murdered Karlie. I very much doubt it was a matter of passion, but instead a matter of a small amount of money and the issue of Karlie's 'disobedience' as Holdom would see it. No one knows if he had his big trip across to SA and the NT planned, ,and Karlie jibbed, or he did that trip because he murdered Karlie and Khandalyce.. it will soon be made plain, though.

"The matters are connected". Victoria Engle (prosecutor) said the two cases being tried together is most likely.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y/news-story/254e9ba331f200088161719391adab20
Murder probe follows the money
16 Dec 2015
Dan Box

Tried together ... Could that make a guilty plea more likely ???

No worries Hbayne. There was a post once reminding us that even family members and those intimately connected with the case might access the pages and it was a sobering thought and a reminder of why we should address the issues respectfully with all of the potential victims in mind.

Thanks, Maggie May, no need to say, just wondered if he was around

Everyones views and perspectives are great to read on hear, I'm so inexperienced and some of you are so incredibly smart and insightful. Agree or disagree, thanks for great sleuthing and your input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lxzycxlm