AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard the news today, I was shocked. I was surprised because police were adamant weeks ago that Khandalyce had a different killer. I wonder what made them realise he was responsible for Khandalyce's murder.

I still have the same amount of questions though. Maybe more will come out, but this crime makes me so sad and sick at the same time. That someone would not only murder a very young girl AND her mother, but 1) keep the child's body for years 2) defraud the government using her details 3) dump the bodies in two different states 4) pretend to be the mother and safe to her family while scamming them out of money. It's just awful that someone (or people) can be capable of so much evil.

I guess the good thing is at least he WILL be brought to justice for his actions and won't be getting away with two horrific murders, one of a very young girl. He will pay for his actions. I'm sure the police have a strong case against him. It does make more sense than someone separate murdering Khandalyce.

Karlie and Khandalyce, RIP. I'm sorry this happened to you.

I just don't believe that Karlie went into the Belanglo forest voluntarily, KG.. I reckon she was dead, and he took her body there, and faffed around, all out of his environmental comfort zone and finally jammed her body in among some bushes, but still near a trail.. he didn't have access to a 4 wheel drive, I reckon, because he didn't go far into the forest, and he didn't go off the tracks. And I think he murdered her wherever it was the were residing at the time.. behind closed doors, so to speak. In Canberra.

I'm inclined to agree...I think Karlie was already deceased...no specific reasoning or evidence via MSM....just gut feeling.

Trooper, if Karlie was killed in Belanglo State Forest, which reports seem to indicate, that is in NSW. Also Wallaroo is in NSW. Therefore, as I see it, the jurisdiction for trial/s is NSW. Also Wallaroo is only 12kms and 13 mins from Charnwood. I believe it was published that his sister's house was searched in Charnwood, and Khandalyce's birth certificate was found there, among other of Karlie's possessions. It is my guess that is the likely accommodation of DJH, KPS and KP right up to 14 December 2008. It is likely that DJH's return to SA commencing on 19 December 2008, coincided with HP's imminent release from hospital to rehabilitation. However, this is just my own thoughts.

I haven't seen any reports of where the sister specifically lived in Canberra?? ....and from MSM reports he had contact with others residing in Canberra...There is much we don't know....he may have had his own place..other friends in that area...is there a caravan park/motel in that suburb....so many other possibilities to consider other than what we "Know" via MSM

I just don't believe that Karlie went into the Belanglo forest voluntarily, KG.. I reckon she was dead, and he took her body there, and faffed around, all out of his environmental comfort zone and finally jammed her body in among some bushes, but still near a trail.. he didn't have access to a 4 wheel drive, I reckon, because he didn't go far into the forest, and he didn't go off the tracks. And I think he murdered her wherever it was the were residing at the time.. behind closed doors, so to speak. In Canberra.

That may very well be true, but I thought I read today, after latest charge was announced, that they had gone there together, presumably both Karlie and he alive. I have read a lot of different reports and bits today as well as the police press conference and cannot recall exactly where.

Do you remember where you got that impression hoshizora? i.e that police were adamant it was a different killer?

When I heard the news today, I was shocked. I was surprised because police were adamant weeks ago that Khandalyce had a different killer. I wonder what made them realise he was responsible for Khandalyce's murder.

I still have the same amount of questions though. Maybe more will come out, but this crime makes me so sad and sick at the same time. That someone would not only murder a very young girl AND her mother, but 1) keep the child's body for years 2) defraud the government using her details 3) dump the bodies in two different states 4) pretend to be the mother and safe to her family while scamming them out of money. It's just awful that someone (or people) can be capable of so much evil.

I guess the good thing is at least he WILL be brought to justice for his actions and won't be getting away with two horrific murders, one of a very young girl. He will pay for his actions. I'm sure the police have a strong case against him. It does make more sense than someone separate murdering Khandalyce.

Karlie and Khandalyce, RIP. I'm sorry this happened to you.

I haven't seen any reports of where the sister specifically lived in Canberra?? ....and from MSM reports he had contact with others residing in Canberra...There is much we don't know....he may have had his own place..other friends in that area...is there a caravan park/motel in that suburb....so many other possibilities to consider other than what we "Know" via MSM

The house which was searched in Charnwood was his sister's and this was made public through MSM, where a birth certificate and other items were found. The point I wanted to make is that Charnwood, where DJH obviously had connections, is only 12km and 13 minutes from Wallaroo, when Khandalyc is alleged to have been murdered between 2.17am on 19/12/2008 and 12.52am on 20/12/2008.

That may very well be true, but I thought I read today, after latest charge was announced, that they had gone there together, presumably both Karlie and he alive. I have read a lot of different reports and bits today as well as the police press conference and cannot recall exactly where.

There is this link KG1 .... did Karlie drive Holdom to Belanglo? :waitasec:
Could just be the way it is worded, but you'd think they would say that 'Holdom drove/took Ms Pearce-Stevenson to the isolated location ......'

Police will allege Holdom went with Ms Pearce-Stevenson to the isolated location in the NSW Southern Highlands and killed her while Khandalyce stayed in the ACT.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...r-old-girl-20151214-glnnik.html#ixzz3uOFOlC78

The house which was searched in Charnwood was his sister's and this was made public through MSM, where a birth certificate and other items were found. The point I wanted to make is that Charnwood, where DJH obviously had connections, is only 12km and 13 minutes from Wallaroo, when Khandalyc is alleged to have been murdered between 2.17am on 19/12/2008 and 12.52am on 20/12/2008.

Yeah I was aware that his sisters house was searched and the birth certificate was found there....I just didn't see on MSM where it specifically stated that the sister resided in Charnwood ACT.....but I may have missed it...

The toddler was killed four or five days after her 20-year-old mother, Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, was killed in the Belanglo State Forest.
Police will allege Holdom went with Ms Pearce-Stevenson to the isolated location in the NSW Southern Highlands and killed her while Khandalyce stayed in the ACT.
BBM
You beat me to it SouthAussie, as I knew I read it today, but not necessarily in this particular publication. Thanks.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...o-year-old-girl-20151214-glnnik#ixzz3uOH7kn5W
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Yeah I was aware that his sisters house was searched and the birth certificate was found there....I just didn't see on MSM where it specifically stated that the sister resided in Charnwood ACT.....but I may have missed it...

I would likely struggle to find it now as was a few weeks back, but I will look and see if I can find any reference to where it stated that the house searched in Charnwood was DJH's sister's house.

There is this link KG1 .... did Karlie drive Holdom to Belanglo? :waitasec:
Could just be the way it is worded, but you'd think they would say that 'Holdom drove/took Ms Pearce-Stevenson to the isolated location ......'

http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...r-old-girl-20151214-glnnik.html#ixzz3uOFOlC78

Who knows who drove SouthAussie? Who knows what vehicle either? If it was Karlie's vehicle, it would be likely she drove, but then on second thought, seeing that he possibly knew the way to where Karlie was found, perhaps he indeed drove into Belanglo. He is the lowest of the low, not fit to be called a man, or indeed a human being.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s/news-story/5b34e297c3abf1add6903465f1230afe - sorry if this is behind a paywall. I read the article, closed it down and now I can't get back in. To paraphrase - a witness said he saw Khandalyce with a man (allegedly DH) a few days after Karlie was murdered. Someone correct me if you can read the article!

I was able to access the article. It says (paraphrasing) ….

- Police will allege that Holdom drove to Canberra with Khandalyce after he killed Karlie (as opposed to SMH which said Khandalyce remained in ACT while he killed Karlie)
- And, yes, people (more than one) said they saw Khandalyce with a man a few days after her mother’s murder.
- Hazel Passmore is apparently extremely relieved that Holdom has been charged with both murders. She hopes this takes her out of that picture now.
- Supt Bray said, too, that there was no rush to arrest Holdom for Khandalyce’s murder as he was in custody and posed no further risk to the community.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s/news-story/5b34e297c3abf1add6903465f1230afe

I was able to access the article. It says (paraphrasing) ….

- Police will allege that Holdom drove to Canberra with Khandalyce after he killed Karlie (as opposed to SMH which said Khandalyce remained in ACT while he killed Karlie)
- And, yes, people (more than one) said they saw Khandalyce with a man a few days after her mother’s murder.
- Hazel Passmore is apparently extremely relieved that Holdom has been charged with both murders. She hopes this takes her out of that picture now.
- Supt Bray said, too, that there was no rush to arrest Holdom for Khandalyce’s murder as he was in custody and posed no further risk to the community.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s/news-story/5b34e297c3abf1add6903465f1230afe

Somewhere within the truth lies SouthAussie. There are lots of inaccuracies in the papers now - rushing to go to press I suppose, and not too fussy about checking what goes out.

It will be alleged days after her death, Holdom travelled with Khandalyce from the ACT and over the border into NSW, where he is accused of murdering the blonde-haired toddler.

It is alleged he continued to South Australia and dumped Khandalyce's body, stuffed in a suitcase with children's clothing and a patchwork quilt, on the side of the Karoonda Highway in Wynarka, South Australia.

Investigators believe the suitcase lay discarded in scrub off the highway, which runs through SA's Murray River towns, for almost seven years before someone discovered the bones in July this year.

So in the end, just a grubby and rather prosaic DV double homicide.

I would likely struggle to find it now as was a few weeks back, but I will look and see if I can find any reference to where it stated that the house searched in Charnwood was DJH's sister's house.

If you find a link...cool...if not..no worries...

I just hadn't seen any MSM reports that said she lived in Charnwood.....just Canberra.

It seems Daniel may have had a long history within Charnwood - if the ABN's are correct.

The teenage fiancé also lived in Canberra .... which conjures up many thoughts of how they meet, what social circles, shared acquaintances...and many other variables...

I was just trying to ascertain the most likely residence that Daniel may have been at in 2008...

We are only given a glimpse into the lives of people through MSM lol...and yet we (me included) make so many assumptions....we are all only human....

But if...and only *IF* msm reports are correct and Khandalyce was left in Canberra ??? at whatever suburb....it's important...that residence or those who lived there presumably looking after her whilst her mum was away........are they aware of what happened...or were they also duped by some story??

Man what a twisted weave was made.....so many people fooled for so many years....

So sad....

When I watched ABC news tonight...they said the last reported sighting of Karlie...was the Copper Pedy stop....I CAN'T POST WHAT I WANT TOO...

What happened to the confirmed ACT sighting.....arrrgggg....MSM...doing my head in...

He may have had his own residence at the time or been living at a caravan park....or had other friends with whom he stayed with..

They won’t charge me over killings’
THE Adelaide woman questioned over the murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and daughter Khandalyce has declared that she will face no charges over the killings.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/karlie-and-khandalyce-murders-hazel-passmore-says-she-wont-be-charged-with-killings/news-story/5b34e297c3abf1add6903465f1230afe

Let's hope you face charges over fraud then. Your still an accessory after the fact, don't be so cocky HP. Wipe that smirk off your face. Evil

I can't believe that he tied up all the "loose" ends and headed back to HP around the time she got out of rehab.
Used Karlie to fill in time, then disposed of her, and her daughter my heart is literally hurting right now that there are such evil, evil people in this world with no conscience. Why? Just why would you do such a despicable thing?
Poor karlie and her precious daughter, suckered in by an animal who disposed of them like trash when he was done, they deserved better. May they both rest in peace forever now.
And those responsible languish in the depths of hell and rot in prison eating pig swill and suffering insomnia cos their haunted by their actions. IMHO

They won’t charge me over killings’
THE Adelaide woman questioned over the murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and daughter Khandalyce has declared that she will face no charges over the killings.

Let's hope you face charges over fraud then.

"When asked if she thought her involvement in the investigation was over, Ms Passmore replied: “I hope so.’’"

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/karlie-and-khandalyce-murders-hazel-passmore-says-she-wont-be-charged-with-killings/news-story/5b34e297c3abf1add6903465f1230afe

I have never believed HP was guilty of any crime, although she may possibly have acted foolishly while thinking she was assisting Karlie, not knowing Karlie was dead.

"When asked if she thought her involvement in the investigation was over, Ms Passmore replied: “I hope so.’’"

I have never believed HP was guilty of any crime, although she may possibly have acted foolishly while thinking she was assisting Karlie, not knowing Karlie was dead.

No way, there's much more to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member