AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB is the juvenile fiancee and to get the answer to the second question the important link is Belanglo i. e which family do you most automatically link with Belanglo in this world of 3 degrees of separation...

Missed a few pages and am totally lost ! Who is TB and what was the relation to another high profile crime family that someone said was in her fb friends list????

I think the key to when the case was discarded is in the contents, the quilt etc. was photographed in the months leading up to the crimes, it makes sense that everything unnecessary went into the case with the body and dumped on retern to SA, i doubt he would have kept all that stuff for years to dump with the body.
I think the catalyst for the disposal site is the big green sign just west of Karoonda which says Murray Bridge 65k, from this point the case was found approximately 20k give or take and at highway speeds would have taken 10 minutes. The actual location where it was discovered is at the edge of the last real large section of scrub if im correct.
I think he saw the sign telling him he was getting close to an area where the likelyhood of detection was elevated, in those 10 minutes he took to make the final decision brought him to the place the case was found, just past the town of Wynarka but before the scrub thinned out.

I dont think he was too concerned about the cases discovery or what may be used to identify the contents, i think he just wanted it dealt with before he returned to his previous life.

I don't know that part of SA at all but Murray Bridge is just up the freeway from the city, so more traffic and less chance to dump it with out being seen.
Maybe he thought it was the best idea to get rid of it quickly before he got more suburban and closer to the city and "home"? Imo

Sorry to hear that Hbayne...it is crushingly hot here too, and today was exactly like the day we were evacuated last year :( It has gone on for days now but tonight we had a bit of rain! They say it will break tonight and then slowly build up again to over 40 on Christmas Eve...

Take care!

Maybe I didn't even read that ?? The 43 plus temperature might have my mind playing tricks on me !!!!been evacuated twice today because of fires but back home now and online again !!

BBM

I don't know that he appeared to be the average Aussie Bloke ... not by my standards anyway, certainly not going by the men I know ... what with his shonky ABNS dating way back before the MVA & the name changes, whats that about?

Which is why i avoided the word average, he would appear to be below average, but like thousands of other men who conduct themselves in that manner.
For there to be an average man, there must be pleanty of those above and below par

Maybe I didn't even read that ?? The 43 plus temperature might have my mind playing tricks on me !!!!been evacuated twice today because of fires but back home now and online again !!

That's horrendous. I thought we had it bad with high 30's today. But 43 takes the cake! It's going to be a really bad summer I think ... stay hydrated!

I don't know that part of SA at all but Murray Bridge is just up the freeway from the city, so more traffic and less chance to dump it with out being seen.
Maybe he thought it was the best idea to get rid of it quickly before he got more suburban and closer to the city and "home"? Imo

Yep, as i said, that Murray Bridge 65km sign just west of Karoonda would have been like a point of no return beacon, its now or never really.
That was my first reaction when i studied the highway back a way and saw the sign, if i had something which couldnt make its way to Adelaide i'd be ramping up my efforts to find a place pronto.
10 minutes at the most from sign post to disposal site, put yourself there under those circumstances.
Im of the opinion that Wynarka poses no other relevence than just being that point where time ran out.

Which is why i avoided the word average, he would appear to be below average, but like thousands of other men who conduct themselves in that manner.
For there to be an average man, there must be pleanty of those above and below par

Well. he seems to have walked away from Hazel after the MVA, violently murdered a young mother & her innocent daughter ... & then run back to Adelaide with Karlie's card between his legs .... lower than the lowest of low in my opinion.

I've been thinking about how both Karlie and Khandalyce were killed violently. I can understand Karlie being killed violently, but the fact that Khandalyce was killed 4 - 5 days after Karlie and also killed violently, I'm wondering if there is something that Karlie did or said that really pee-ed Holdom off big time - so much so that he took it out on Khandalyce when he killed her, purely because of association. Why did he wait 4 - 5 days before killing Khandalyce? If he felt he had to get rid of her because he killed her mother, wouldn't he killer her straight away and not violently?

I'm wondering if when Holdom and Karlie were at Belanglo, she rejected his advances and he ended up forcing himself on her and then killing her in a major emotional rage. If Passmore, in her understandably emotional state after the accident rejected Holdom, and Karlie ended up supporting Holdom, who misread her support and started getting closer to her, only to be rejected by her as well, possibly he just did his rag.

My apologies for going down this path, but it was just another thought that crossed my mind. Not a nice one I'll warrant.

That's horrendous. I thought we had it bad with high 30's today. But 43 takes the cake! It's going to be a really bad summer I think ... stay hydrated!
Yes it's been awful ! Calmed now but car packed with all valuables and ready to leave if we need too ! Sorry off topic x

There's much more to DJB/M/H but it's sub judice.

IMO

I may be wrong.....but I have only ever witnessed one person in Australia ever being procescuted for breaching what could be considered Sub JudIce law...and that was Derryn Hinch....a living legend in my mind.?

<modsnip>

TB is the juvenile fiancee and to get the answer to the second question the important link is Belanglo i. e which family do you most automatically link with Belanglo in this world of 3 degrees of separation...

Thanks Maggie may x

BBM

Karlie and Khandalyce were reportedly last seen at ACT home of accused murderer’s fiancée.
[video=youtube;yv8mh_KJoIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv8mh_KJoIA[/video]

According this report Karlie and Khandalyce were last seen in Nov 2008 at this home in Charnwood ..... the 16 year old ex once resided there evidently. ?????
The woman who claims to be her grandmother had met DH just once ... he seemed like a normal bloke she said.
She asked that THEY be just left alone, just leave THEM alone. She had not seen her granddaughter for sometime.

"If you operate once of these businesses please check your records from 1 December 2008," Supt Bray said.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VnTmDRV96Uk

I wonder just what records may have been obtained 1 Dec through 20th Dec 2008 in regard accommodation.

That's not the ex fiancées house in Charnwood that's hazels current house in davoren park. So was that the last place they were seen? Or is the footage wrong because as far as I know this wasn't hazels house back then

That's not the ex fiancées house in Charnwood that's hazels current house in davoren park. So was that the last place they were seen? Or is the footage wrong because as far as I know this wasn't hazels house back then

That's just the pic the video comes up as, if you watch it shows the Charnwood house.

Yep, as i said, that Murray Bridge 65km sign just west of Karoonda would have been like a point of no return beacon, its now or never really.
That was my first reaction when i studied the highway back a way and saw the sign, if i had something which couldnt make its way to Adelaide i'd be ramping up my efforts to find a place pronto.
10 minutes at the most from sign post to disposal site, put yourself there under those circumstances.
Im of the opinion that Wynarka poses no other relevence than just being that point where time ran out.

When I first saw the picture of the suitcase and it was reported it may have been dumped on the side of the highway for a few months.
My thought was it seemed to have faded a lot and very evenly in a relatively short space of time.
When I look at it now and try to imagine it having lay on the side of the highway for over 6 years
I think what good nick it is in and how well it has held up to the elements..... stitching still in tact, wheels, zippers.
Particularly with people poking around it being sealed and unsealed.
imo

Yes it's been awful ! Calmed now but car packed with all valuables and ready to leave if we need too ! Sorry off topic x

Hybane....it's a communtiy here...so one or two off topic posts hopefully shouldnt be seen as too disruptive I hope....Having lost everything already in 2009..just check the wind forecasts ...as long as the wind in moving south of your postion ...everything should be ok....Willyweatherwind.com....is a great resource....Be Safe

Puggle *advertiser censored*

After the accident she was left paralysed and it is thought that while she was hospitalised Holdom’s romantic involvement with Karlie Pearce-Stevenson flourished, though The Australian reports by March 2009 ( three months after Karlie’s murder) Passmore and Holdom were back together as Holdom posted on Facebook that he was “in a relationship”.

The post, reports The Australian, was “liked” by just one person: Hazel Passmore

Read more at http://www.************.au/hazel-passmore-news/#agMT3DyktD2U8cr3.99

I think that DHs facebook post is probably the only thing the media have to base their idea that DH and HP got back together though, and I'm wondering if it is enough.
The post doesn't mention who he is in a relationship with.

This gives a good idea of the kinds of ramifications eg re prejudicing a fair trial, etc

The concept governs actions in Aust, the UK and a number of other countries, but you can tell not in the USA! (or in a very diminished form)

http://thenewsmanual.net/Resources/medialaw_in_australia_03.html

I may be wrong.....but I have only ever witnessed one person in Australia ever being procescuted for breaching what could be considered Sub JudIce law...and that was Derryn Hinch....a living legend in my mind.?

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member