AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is looking at a person KA as being the sister - she's not.

Someone else might have had family close to a small rural town too. Maybe a visit sparked the dumping of the suitcase? Imo

This gives a good idea of the kinds of ramifications eg re prejudicing a fair trial, etc

http://thenewsmanual.net/Resources/medialaw_in_australia_03.html

Thanks Maggie for the link. ...heading off..but will read..

I know Derryn was in contempt of court....along with about quarter of the population of Melbourne....some things are just worth standing up to.....and that was worth it...Derryn is and always will be a crusader of justice when it comes to paedophile activity. ...he is a groundbreaker for how justice should be seen and reviewed......nothing wrong with pushing the envelope....if its for the greater good,?...he is to be adnmired IMO

Yep, as i said, that Murray Bridge 65km sign just west of Karoonda would have been like a point of no return beacon, its now or never really.
That was my first reaction when i studied the highway back a way and saw the sign, if i had something which couldnt make its way to Adelaide i'd be ramping up my efforts to find a place pronto.
10 minutes at the most from sign post to disposal site, put yourself there under those circumstances.
Im of the opinion that Wynarka poses no other relevence than just being that point where time ran out.

I get what you're saying, but it's sounding like it was an emergency type of situation that he needed to get rid of the suitcase pronto (like he was being chased down or had a really important appointment he had to attend). He had plenty of opportunity and a sheet load of mileage to know exactly where to get rid of a suitcase with a body in it, or plenty of opportune places ... why would he be compelled to have to dump it there? If he's getting close to Adelaide, you'd think he'd find somewhere else more suitable. There's the suggestion that he drove for over 1,000 clicks with her body in a suitcase in his car before finally getting rid of it near his destination - no concern about being pulled over by the police (given his past experience of being pulled over by the police where Karlie's card was found in his possession, you'd think that would at the very least be at the back of his mind). Your reference to "where time ran out" may be more pertinent than you think - something's just not washing.

My apologies if I'm repeating things I've already said ... I think I need a break from thinking about all the various scenarios.

Not me?!? In fact I don't even know who that is?
Wasn't he fostered anyway?

Maybe not you but I know others are.

If you have a link to any sister that lives in Charnwood, I would appreciate it as several have asked for it and nobody can supply it.

Also, a link to the foster situation if you have one. It's possible that he was, but he did live and go to school in the same area his family were living.

When I first saw the picture of the suitcase and it was reported it may have been dumped on the side of the highway for a few months.
My thought was it seemed to have faded a lot and very evenly in a relatively short space of time.
When I look at it now and try to imagine it having lay on the side of the highway for over 6 years
I think what good nick it is in and how well it has held up to the elements..... stitching still in tact, wheels, zippers.
Particularly with people poking around it being sealed and unsealed.
imo

Precisely Soso. There's more to this than meets the eye in my opinion.

I just want to ask honestly what everyone is trying to find out? I'm just finding it trying as a charge has already been laid so what are we sleuthing? Is it to find out because the police are tight lipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hybane....it's a communtiy here...so one or two off topic posts hopefully shouldnt be seen as too disruptive I hope....Having lost everything already in 2009..just check the wind forecasts ...as long as the wind in moving south of your postion ...everything should be ok....Willyweatherwind.com....is a great resource....Be Safe

Puggle *advertiser censored*

Too right. Well said Puggle.

If you have a link to any sister that lives in Charnwood, I would appreciate it as several have asked for it and nobody can supply it.

Also, a link to the foster situation if you have one. It's possible that he was, but he did live and go to school in the same area his family were living.

No links just stuff I've read, other people's sluething and my own research. All IMO unless a link is supplied

I just want to ask honestly what everyone is trying to find out? I'm just finding it trying as a charge has already been laid so what are we sleuthing? Is it to find out because the police are tight lipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably because we're a community minded lot and have been following this for so long. There's a lot of inconsistencies that have come about and everyone's generally talking about the new developments and trying to make sense of it all. I personally think it would be a bit strange if everyone just stopped dead because a charge has been laid.

This is from one of Des Bray's briefings:

• In respect to what is known about the suspects involved in the financial aspects of the bank account transactions, Centrelink fraud and use of the phone, at least one offender is a male, there may have been more and at least two are females and those suspects either resided at or associated with or were listed in connection with properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra.

• It needs to be determined if those involved in the frauds were involved in the murders. It's clear that some of those people involved in the frauds knew without doubt that Karlie and Khandalyce were dead and continued with their role. The focus of the financial investigation is to determine the role of those people who were involved in those frauds and to see whether they were involved before the deaths, during the deaths or after the deaths.

Reading between the lines, those two women could be HP and the sister?

Nope - I don't think so

I get what you're saying, but it's sounding like it was an emergency type of situation that he needed to get rid of the suitcase pronto (like he was being chased down or had a really important appointment he had to attend). He had plenty of opportunity and a sheet load of mileage to know exactly where to get rid of a suitcase with a body in it, or plenty of opportune places ... why would he be compelled to have to dump it there? If he's getting close to Adelaide, you'd think he'd find somewhere else more suitable. There's the suggestion that he drove for over 1,000 clicks with her body in a suitcase in his car before finally getting rid of it near his destination - no concern about being pulled over by the police (given his past experience of being pulled over by the police where Karlie's card was found in his possession, you'd think that would at the very least be at the back of his mind). Your reference to "where time ran out" may be more pertinent than you think - something's just not washing.

My apologies if I'm repeating things I've already said ... I think I need a break from thinking about all the various scenarios.

Well, the fact that the suitcase and body made its way to Adelaide suggest that he wanted to seperate the two crimes in my mind, he could have just left her hidden near where he committed the crime, he probably toyed with the idea of where to dispose of the body the whole way, is this far enough, maybe not, keep going, etc. etc., the question is, how far is far enough, he took it over 1000 of the 1300 k's it is from A to B and only got around to it when he got so close to B that he risked discovery should he be pulled over west of Murray Bridge.
All jusy my opinion, but plausible all the same.

Well, the fact that the suitcase and body made its way to Adelaide suggest that he wanted to seperate the two crimes in my mind, he could have just left her hidden near where he committed the crime, he probably toyed with the idea of where to dispose of the body the whole way, is this far enough, maybe not, keep going, etc. etc., the question is, how far is far enough, he took it over 1000 of the 1300 k's it is from A to B and only got around to it when he got so close to B that he risked discovery should he be pulled over west of Murray Bridge.
All jusy my opinion, but plausible all the same.

Yes, you're right of course. Quite plausible. That's the beauty of having so many varied minds to nut things out - thanks.

Murderers often leave bodies or kill in areas that they have some familiarity with - this could be as simple as that. But I do agree that it was an enormous risk to take to carry a body over 1000 kms. He could have had an accident, been pulled over randomly by police or hit by a falling tree - anything!. I would be getting rid of a body at the first available opportunity - in an area which could never be connected with me - in other words a 'forum conveniens'.

Yes, you're right of course. Quite plausible. That's the beauty of having so many varied minds to nut things out - thanks.

No, not necessarily right, maybe not even close. Its just an opinion, we wont know for sure until after he is tried, if then to be honest.

As i said before, having arrived in the conversation so late there is a heap of stuff i have considered that i want to put to the 'test' if you like, put the notion out there and see what other people can make of it.

bbm

The article has disappeared, it seems. I had read of 5 different foster homes in his teenage years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse