AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with your thinking - I think unreported child mostly family involved - not sure it is evidence of pedophile ring or other quite unusual murder as some have suggested here

From the article linked above:

So the cause of death seems to be visible on the skeletal remains :( and for the first time we are hearing that they have what sounds like a complete skeleton.
Also am I reading correctly and gathering that at least one new witness has come forward and admitted to moving the suitcase even earlier than the witness who admitted to waiting until the next day to report to police? Whoever these witnesses are, good on them for putting their own fears about being implicated aside and stepping forward now to help establish a clearer timeline. I'm thinking there would be others who also had a sticky beak at the suitcase too, possibly without noticing the remains, as they could have been put off by the poor condition of the clothes and decided not to delve too deep into the contents.
So sad for this poor little child :(

Yes catwhiskers and the person that has come forward and is leading police to believe the remains have been there since late March, has said he dragged the suitcase from the precise location the remains were discovered, but he did not see remains among the cloths where he found the suitcase.

It is seeming the poor child's remains were removed from the suitcase and placed/tipped under the bushes and the suitcase just left next to them?
imo

The photos of the clothing are so heartbreaking and chilling :(

Yes catwhiskers and the person that has come forward and is leading police to believe the remains have been there since late March, has said he dragged the suitcase from the precise location the remains were discovered, but he did not see remains among the cloths where he found the suitcase.

It is seeming the poor child's remains were removed from the suitcase and placed/tipped under the bushes and the suitcase just left next to them?
imo
I'm puzzling about this too. This person seems to be the earliest finder so far. Was the body not in the suitcase at that time? Is it certain that the body was ever in the suitcase?

imo

To me it looks like a child's suitcase or small carry on bag. And seems like bag was further back and might have been relatively hidden and then was dragged closer to the road . I really wonder if the man with the suitcase is actually connected - however this person needs to come forward so can be eliminated

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

415649-0da0ce52-2b79-11e5-8757-04ffb4d51cf7.jpg

The hat (if that is what it is) just seems a lot different to the pretty little girls cloths that are being shown. imo
Not sure where I am heading with this but I guess I am wondering if only girls cloths were in the suitcase.
This item does not seem to be as weathered either.
imo

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

415649-0da0ce52-2b79-11e5-8757-04ffb4d51cf7.jpg

The hat (if that is what it is) just seems a lot different to the pretty little girls cloths that are being shown. imo
Not sure where I am heading with this but I guess I am wondering if only girls cloths were in the suitcase.
This item does not seem to be as weather either.
imo
That looks like a school hat - what schools in area ?- might be totally unrelated

When the picture of the hat was first published, a couple of super sleuthers here found that it was a very good match for a high visibility work hat - the kind that possibly outdoor workers (road crew makes sense to me in this location) would be wearing. I can see one being accidentally left behind after all the road works which had been done in the area some months ago.

South Australian suitcase murder: Police told skeleton suitcase may have been in bushes since March

Large pics and aerial view.

Since that time many, many people have seen the suitcase in the open while driving past,’’ he said. “A lot of people have seen it and several people have gone up and looked in it.

“It is highly likely if there was anything of value there someone could have taken it.

“If that has happened I would appeal to those people to contact us.”

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...shes-since-march/story-fnii5yv4-1227447492630

The homepage of ninemsn is saying it's a girl but I can't find police confirmation.

Also, the new photos (Dora tshirt, pink fluffy jacket) make me more convinced that the clothes were in the suitcase with the body. The stains, imo, point to decomposition fluids. That doesn't match up with the idea that the body may have been placed in the suitcase after the murder though.

South Australian suitcase murder: Police told skeleton suitcase may have been in bushes since March

Large pics and aerial view.

Since that time many, many people have seen the suitcase in the open while driving past,’’ he said. “A lot of people have seen it and several people have gone up and looked in it.

“It is highly likely if there was anything of value there someone could have taken it.

“If that has happened I would appeal to those people to contact us.”

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...shes-since-march/story-fnii5yv4-1227447492630

Police saying child could have been dead a very long time - but the clothes new recent and is quite good condition other than the little afghan style coat - could be old clothes from a wardrobe clean up - and the body hid it in - if so someone with other kids

Something I'm keeping at the back of my mind re the initial comment that it may be an old murder - remember when Raymond Kehlet went missing in WA earlier this year? A few weeks later they found bones in a mine shaft and said it wasn't him because the bones were obviously years old. But after testing they found that they did belong to Mr Kehlet. There is a thread here about it.

I haven't been to that area of SA but I know it can get very hot, so this may have had an impact on the remains.

Link to Raymond and Jennie Kehlet's thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Kehlet-(fd-dec-)-47-Table-Top-WA-22-Mar-2015

Some of the specks in the clothing pictures seem to be above the clothing, including on the camera lens. Insects?

I wonder if some of the blackness is mould. Also if there's some running of dyes between garments.

I think either the hat may have belonged to the person who found the body (if you just found a body you'd be in shock so you might leave anything behind) but it could even belong to the policeman searching. He might just be holding it while he is working or he might be using it to obscure what he is bagging up from the camera. But I'm only looking on my small phone so just a guess.

I always seem to be 2 pages behind. :gaah: And chiming in with my maybe theories.
So here's another.

Maybe the skeleton was not immediately recognizable because it was wearing the clothes. It's a horrible thought, but is the only one that makes sense to me.

When the picture of the hat was first published, a couple of super sleuthers here found that it was a very good match for a high visibility work hat - the kind that possibly outdoor workers (road crew makes sense to me in this location) would be wearing. I can see one being accidentally left behind after all the road works which had been done in the area some months ago.
Yes that makes sense. But I guess I was assuming it would have been more weathered and faded if it had been there from late March. It looks in pretty good nick.
imo

Thinking out loud here .....

Could it be the skeleton of a murdered child where the body was never located..... Umm... where someone has been charged but never disclosed the location of a body...

I am thinking back to the day that the last media conference was given, As i recall Det-Supt Bray said that speculation that it could be William Tyrrell was unhelpful to the case (who else felt a little told off?) my memory of it was there was several things that made them think it wasn't William. I was thinking maybe the time they where thinking the child had been deceased.

“The child may have been dead for a very, very long time,’’ Det-Supt Bray said.

I have another theroy on why they didn't think it was likely to be William Tyrrell, but thats most likely for the WT thread.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...shes-since-march/story-fni6uo1m-1227447492630

All IMO

Wonder how old do they mean when they say very very old.

To me it's beginning to sound like the clothes are a lot younger than the remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member