AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all have just caught up.....again......and I can't put my head around a couple of things...

First of all I thought the ladies saw the man about 6 weeks/2months ago walking through town - now they are saying that a guy had pulled the suitcase out at the end of march, so doesn't that then rule out the guy walking through town?

That's an interesting point. The bag carried through town has been called blue and black. But the bag with the body seems to be grey. Maybe the bag with the body had nothing to do with the guy walking through town. Because if he hasn't travelled by bus, why go into the town? If you have a car, drive to a remote spot, pull up right where you want to leave it, and get the hell out of dodge without anyone seeing you.

That's an interesting point. The bag carried through town has been called blue and black. But the bag with the body seems to be grey. Maybe the bag with the body had nothing to do with the guy walking through town. Because if he hasn't travelled by bus, why go into the town? If you have a car, drive to a remote spot, pull up right where you want to leave it, and get the hell out of dodge without anyone seeing you.

Yes even allowing for fading - there is nowhere on the suitcase I would describe as dark except the corner protector.

“The suitcase appeared to be weighted,’’ Detective Supt Bray said.

“He wasn’t carrying a light suitcase[. We cannot find anyone who knows this chap living in that area.’’

I initially thought they meant light as in weight but maybe it means light as in colour.

While the people who made those four sightings believed that they occurred up to two months ago, their accuracy is now being checked because of the earlier sighting of the suitcase by the motorist.
Seems police are reasonably confident the suitcase has been there not long after road works completed end of March.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nat...shes-since-march/story-fnii5yv8-1227447492630

I don't understand why the federal police website doesn't have William Tyrrell listed as a missing person. It does make me wonder how many other cases aren't on there. These are the only children who are even close to the suggested age of 2-5.

South Australia: none
Western Australia: Leela McDougall (6 yrs. old, missing since 2007)
Victoria: none
Tasmania: none
Queensland: Serena Speath (5 yrs.old) & Thomas Speath (4 yrs.old), missing since 2014)
Northern Territory: none
New South Wales: Rahma El-Dennaoui (1 year old, missing since 2005)
ACT: none

Maybe if Keli Lane had at some stage been telling the truth about what happened to Tegan Lane... that she handed her off to someone? I mean all her stories if true do create a child who is off the radar. I suppose they must have Keli's mitochondrial DNA on record to compare.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keli_Lane

Hi all have just caught up.....again......and I can't put my head around a couple of things...

First of all I thought the ladies saw the man about 6 weeks/2months ago walking through town - now they are saying that a guy had pulled the suitcase out at the end of march, so doesn't that then rule out the guy walking through town?

Secondly quite a few people went through the suitcase but did not see the skeleton. I just don't know how this could happen.......someone posted above that the child may have been wearing the clothes... I would say this would be the case, it makes sense, especially one of the jackets, and then the other clothes packed around it. They say there was other materials which they haven't said what they are, also in the case. Maybe bedding? would hide the skeleton a bit more.

Thirdly, they have straight away said that the child was murdered and suffered a violent death, but have also said the skeleton was fully intact. I am wondering then if it was an obvious head wound, fracture to the skull?

My theory so far is that this child has been murdered within a family situation, the scenario we hear of so often in these cases, they were abusing her, pushed her and hit her head etc, she has been put in a suitcase fully clothed and maybe her clothes and bedding packed in with her and then the whole suitcase has been hidden in a cupboard or garage or similar and some sort of event has prompted them to panic and get rid of the suitcase... having to move house etc..... well that is so far anyhow.

Also I would be very surprised if this wasn't a girl, as when it was first reported, someone on here posted that a journalist had actually slipped and said girl in her reporting. And when you read some of the reporting on this in the last day the headlines have been telling in a non telling way ie ''Murder Girl Clothes Found!"' was one I read.....
I am thinking the reason no one saw the bones is they were at the bottom with the clothes on top. If I opened a suitcase by the side of the road and saw a bunch of worn and dirty little girls clothes, I would close the lid without rifling all the way through and be on my way.

I am thinking the reason no one saw the bones is they were at the bottom with the clothes on top. If I opened a suitcase by the side of the road and saw a bunch of worn and dirty little girls clothes, I would close the lid without rifling all the way through and be on my way.

Yes, me too. I think it might have also been pretty smelly and maybe with a lot of insect activity! Even if there was no smell etc, the clothes seem discoloured and old. One quick look would have turned most scavengers away, I'd have thought.

This thread will be closing in five minutes. Please continue the discussion at the new link below.

Thread - #2

There could be many remote farms out that way and if a home birth occurred the 2-5 year old child may never been recorded or needed a doctor etc.

That's crossed my mind as well. If the child lived in a remote area (which is possible given where the suitcase was left), then it's possible no one had really noticed the child. I sometimes think that's what the police are getting at - urging people to think back to anyone who had a child then suddenly didn't. Makes it even more difficult if this happened a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966