AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be many remote farms out that way and if a home birth occurred the 2-5 year old child may never been recorded or needed a doctor etc.

You only have to look at the " Colt" family to realise how easy it is for children to be off grid. I doubt whether the authorities know even today just how many children were born and how many died on their property.

Scarey they even lived in SA at one point.

I agree. Cranial damage due to a gunshot wound or a tight ligature around the neck are the only things I can think of that would point to a definite cause of death on skeletal remains, pre forensic examination. Problem is, both of these wounds could also have occured post mortem (although, that would be rare)! It's a head scratcher, that's for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As awful as it sounds, I imagine that fatal injuries such as those you suggest would point towards the need to be rid of the child for whatever reason? Perhaps also pointing towards the greater likelihood of pedophile ring involvement?

I wish the notion that the perpetrator may have suicided had been put forward without pointing to an individual because it struck a chord with me. Not that person, but the possibility of suicide. Put the body where it will be found to give the family some closure, and the person who put it there time to die on his own terms.

I agree and feel strongly that a name should never have been put up with that post. I agree with your placement of the body etc for it to be found.

Wasn't it dragged towards the road though ?

Yes someone has come forward to say they dragged the suitcase closer to the road.

From the tiser website

"A male witness has told Major Crime detectives he found the suitcase just after the road was resurfaced in late March.

He said he found the suitcase behind low bushes a short distance from the road shoulder — and then dragged it several metres closer to further inspect its contents."

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...shes-since-march/story-fni6uo1m-1227447492630

As awful as it sounds, I imagine that fatal injuries such as those you suggest would point towards the need to be rid of the child for whatever reason? Perhaps also pointing towards the greater likelihood of pedophile ring involvement?

Definitely possible Stormy, but it's so hard to say without knowing how old the remains are. I'm assuming (let me know of I'm wrong though) you're alluding to the current fear amongst paedophile rings associated with the investigation of little William?
If the remains are found to be fairly recent, I think that angle will be heavily investigated by police, if they don't yet have other, more solid lines of investigation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've already looked at this but the shop sells other brands rather than its own brands. Its possible I suppose but seems unlikely. Following from the UK angle, could this be a child of someone who had recently emigrated, was not yet enrolled with school etc and no other family in Australia? I'm not sure how people from UK register when they move to Australia but is there a possibility that the child could have moved to the country and not registered straight away?

I found this site, based in the UK (but does sell on EBay etc.):

http://www.baby-2000.co.uk/shopByBra...isplay&stage=1

Well I just watched 60 Minutes about the sexual abuse of children by politicians in the UK.
It's the kind of story that makes you want to go out and buy a gun

My thoughts exactly! So many cult groups living off the grid :/

Only issue with that thought is .. Why then would they come towards civilization and a main road (in a small town no less) to dump a body? I think it's more likely someone from Adelaide (or suburbs) who didn't know any country areas and therefore couldn't drive down a remote unused track as it would be too foreign to them.

I think this child was killed, then placed in the suitcase, stored for awhile & then when it came time to move the suitcase, someone opened it to throw in the clothing. I don't see how someone could fit clothing in with a child unless the child's remains were decomposed.
The suitcase was really small. I thought it was a lot bigger before the dimensions were revealed in the media. You could not fit a child and clothing in there - I'm not even sure that you could fit a child in there. Maybe that's why the police imply that the bones were put into the suitcase.

Fractured skull and many broken bones might also be visible

Only issue with that thought is .. Why then would they come towards civilization and a main road (in a small town no less) to dump a body? I think it's more likely someone from Adelaide (or suburbs) who didn't know any country areas and therefore couldn't drive down a remote unused track as it would be too foreign to them.

Good point - more likely they thought this spot was remote

Dark Shadow - very interesting and intelligent comments ....I get your point but if we look at the whole picture of the placing of the suitcase and the placing of the child's body ( and we only have partial picture ) do you think that it is possible that it is not done with no regard or care for the child such as you are suggesting who cares very little for the child and discards . Do you think that this person might have actually cared , in their own way , for this child because they kept them close at hand for sometime before placing them in a suitcase with clothes .

as opposed to say throwing body into river or other too gruesome ways of disposing if the body .

I am thinking whoever left suitcase there left it there on purpose, they wanted it to be found, may be because of quilty conscience.

Because this child was never reported missing, family members are most likely involved in the murder of the child.
If they can trace this child identity, they'll find the killer(s) too.
But if family is not involved, they must be dead too, no one has come forward so far.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hi all have just caught up.....again......and I can't put my head around a couple of things...

First of all I thought the ladies saw the man about 6 weeks/2months ago walking through town - now they are saying that a guy had pulled the suitcase out at the end of march, so doesn't that then rule out the guy walking through town?

Secondly quite a few people went through the suitcase but did not see the skeleton. I just don't know how this could happen.......someone posted above that the child may have been wearing the clothes... I would say this would be the case, it makes sense, especially one of the jackets, and then the other clothes packed around it. They say there was other materials which they haven't said what they are, also in the case. Maybe bedding? would hide the skeleton a bit more.

Thirdly, they have straight away said that the child was murdered and suffered a violent death, but have also said the skeleton was fully intact. I am wondering then if it was an obvious head wound, fracture to the skull?

My theory so far is that this child has been murdered within a family situation, the scenario we hear of so often in these cases, they were abusing her, pushed her and hit her head etc, she has been put in a suitcase fully clothed and maybe her clothes and bedding packed in with her and then the whole suitcase has been hidden in a cupboard or garage or similar and some sort of event has prompted them to panic and get rid of the suitcase... having to move house etc..... well that is so far anyhow.

Also I would be very surprised if this wasn't a girl, as when it was first reported, someone on here posted that a journalist had actually slipped and said girl in her reporting. And when you read some of the reporting on this in the last day the headlines have been telling in a non telling way ie ''Murder Girl Clothes Found!"' was one I read.....

Could 'skeletal remains' be a dehydrated corpse--a mummy? Perhaps that would show more evidence of the kind of death?

"We encourage everybody in the community, whether it be ordinary members of the community, people within the criminal community, this is a really, really tragic case and we ask everybody to get behind the police."
I really find the criminal community getting a separate mention interesting.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/child-bones-in-sa-unlikely-those-of-william-tyrell/6628908

Thats a good point. If exposed to the dry air we have here. most of the clothes were summer. Our summers in south australia are hot and dry. But for someone to see a jaw "bone" maybe some could be bone and some mummified??? Just a thought

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

Very good point :thinking:

I was wondering if it's possible that the child could have died by accident? A drunk parent on a country road that didn't bother with seat belts? A farming accident? A death as a result of neglect in the home ie: unsecured staircase ? Maybe the responsible party would have been found culpable in some way so they went to lengths to conceal the death. Perhaps it's a non-custodial parent that has since fled so this looks like a kidnapping on the police records (although I'm sure they've checked this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass