AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...... Good Morning all you celebrity Websluthers!!!!!

I was just having a quick thought. Ive been pondering the theory mentioned a while ago about being one of the Colt children from that incestuous family. My question to fellow WS members is.... would it be easy to rule out an inbred childs skeletal remains?

In my head i would think there would be deformities and obvious signs of abnormal growth development.

Just curious. Not that i think this is a colt child but tossing around ideas of CULT communities that are off the grid etc.

Hope im making sense. In my head it makes sense!
If it is a child from the"Colt" family at least they have all their DNA (well at least those still living together). There appeared to be a couple of the original brothers or sisters not found there, who knows they may have formed their own feral community somewhere else. Would love to know when the "Colts" were living in SA.
They are the type of family I envisage this child being from.

i think its the camel patch its just been pulled up and turned over

Oh! Yes, now I can see it.

If that's the camel, then I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the circled area. It looks like tiger or zebra stripes.

Attachments

• quilt.png
    quilt.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 201
As for the race, blonde hair does not indicate race. Many Aboriginal kids (I think we are supposed to say indigenous now...sigh...I cant keep up) have blonde hair, mostly those of mixed race. I know personally of 2 mixed race adults who are blonde and one who most would not even pick as Aboriginal.

You're right Wexford, I am half maori and half english and have blonde hair, it's gotten darker as I age but it's still dark blonde. I also have a brother who is blonde, but our other 4 siblings have dark hair.

RSBM

The Colts lived in an 'undisclosed location' of NSW, correct?

The NSW border is just over 2 hours drive away. Relatively close really.
What were they all up to around that time I wonder...
However if they definitely know this was a South Australian child - I guess that rules them out?
No reason why there can't be another family living in the same situation in the boonies of SA. Took authorities long enough to find the Colts.

I don't think cults are 'uncommon' in Australia though I guess it depends how you define a cult. I include Jehovah's Witnesses and similar groups in my definition. If you're more or less dead* to them - even family members - on 'excommunication', then that's a cult. You have to be brainwashed to stay. And evidence is coming out that a lot of unsavoury stuff happens in that 'religion'.

*in the figurative sense

If the clothing and blanket have been affected by fire,South Australia had a heatwave in January.There was a massive fire in the hills area from the 2nd to the 9th of January,Sampson flat bushfire.27 houses and 140 out buildings,destroyed.
Throwing a new thought out here,the belongings and little Angel could have been concealed in a area effected by the fire but had to be removed before CFS discovered the evidence,upon removal of damage and clean up of the effected area.

If the clothing and blanket have been affected by fire,South Australia had a heatwave in January.There was a massive fire in the hills area from the 2nd to the 9th of January,Sampson flat bushfire.27 houses and 140 out buildings,destroyed.
Throwing a new thought out here,the belongings and little Angel could have been concealed in a area effected by the fire but had to be removed before CFS discovered the evidence,upon removal of damage and clean up of the effected area.

I hadn't thought of the bushfire aspect... how many have there been since 2007? I can't remember whether there were bad ones in SA when Victoria had the devastating ones in Feb 2009?

Could account for the damage (some does look like scorching, especially the quilt).

I wonder if that may have sparked the initial "packing up" of the clothing and body-- the place it was in or near had burnt down and/or needed to be demolished due to fire or smoke damage...

you are correct Eloise. Here in QLD alone we have the Magnificat Meal Movement in Helidon, The JesusGroup of North QLD and the Divine Truth and these are the only ones I know. There are plenty of religious groups everywhere.

Ok, here's what's really doing my head in...Wynarka is tiny. I've done the google-walk, up and down the township, up and down the highway for 5 kms either side. (Suitcase and remains were found 2 kms from township.) There is literally nothing there. I've ruled out a local because the man with the suitcase wasn't recognised.
For me, this leaves two possibilities:

1/ He was dropped off.

2/ He caught the bus.

So surely, if dropped off by bus, the driver would have remembered and come forward by now. I'm sure it is not every day that a well dressed gentleman carrying a suitcase randomly takes a bus to Wynarka. It's hardly a tourist spot.

If dropped off by car, this suggests an accomplice.

Who walks for 2 kms, well-dressed, carrying a suitcase along an endless highway in the middle of nowhere? (rhet)

However he got there, I'm going to fast-forward to this man with the suitcase wandering along the highway. He's thinking about where to dump the suitcase. He's chosen a remote place, which suggests pre-planning. 2 kms is a fair hike.

Perhaps a car or truck suddenly appears, he panics and quickly shoves the suitcase behind the bushes. This would explain why the suitcase wasn't better hidden.
I'm wondering if the driver of the approaching truck or car stops to ask if he needs a lift? Yet no one (that we know of) has come forward.
If the man was not picked up, where did he go?

This is all so tragic and perplexing.

Seeing a car is not the same as seeing a man, a stranger in a VERY small town, oddly dressed and carrying a suitcase!

If this were a red herring I doubt SAPOL would have announced it.

I'm sitting here thinking to myself, who on earth could DO something like this, then I suddenly had a thought.

Stuart Pearce.

He would be about the right age now, dressed well too.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/photos-e6frecfu-1225930086790?page=2

Stranger things have happened...

Did Wynarka citizen have seen this man carrying a dark suitcase?
StuartPearceImagesSAPol.jpg

This thread will be closing in 15 minutes. I will post a link to the new thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966