AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I could stay up another hour for the news but it's 3:40 a.m. here & I should've been in bed long ago :bedtime:

I hope I wake up to some good news that will give this little girl her name back
:offtobed:

if you go to the facebook page of 7 news adelaide it has the link there too

i cant see anything on the SA Police page and no other updates anywhere else so does that mena its not such a big deal because its the 7 news investigation team uncovered it or do you think the police are allowing them to be the first to release the information?

If it was startling new evidence, I'm sure the police would have released it. It's sounds to me like a bit of 7 News sensationalism. I hope I'm wrong.

If it was startling new evidence, I'm sure the police would have released it. It's sounds to me like a bit of 7 News sensationalism. I hope I'm wrong.

i know thats what i thought too but im trying to be positive ill be fuming though if its old news

My working day starts in about 5 minutes so I'm going with the theory it's all just media sensationalism otherwise I'll get nothing done.

Back at lunch to see what the fuss was about....

yep it has something to do with the quilt i just got another update about the journo working with a quilter

I'm in Vic and just saw the shorts for our up-coming 6pm news which starts in a few minutes, and they didn't mention this case at all, perhaps it's just SA 7 news? Thank you for posting the link so we can all watch it :)

7 News Adelaide retweetete
Jane Doyle ‏@JaneDoyle7 10 Min.vor 10 Minuten Adelaide, South Australia
Tonight at six, exclusive @Staceylee_ interview with a quilter helping police track fabrics found with remains at #Wynarka @7NewsAdelaide

I'm in Vic and just saw the shorts for our up-coming 6pm news which starts in a few minutes, and they didn't mention this case at all, perhaps it's just SA 7 news? Thank you for posting the link so we can all watch it :)

im just not understanding why this case is not being heard everywhere now. It was earlier and now it all seems to just be available to SA viewers.

7 News Adelaide retweetete
Jane Doyle ‏@JaneDoyle7 10 Min.vor 10 Minuten Adelaide, South Australia
Tonight at six, exclusive @Staceylee_ interview with a quilter helping police track fabrics found with remains at #Wynarka @7NewsAdelaide
I suspect this is going to be an anti climax, hope it's not tbe lady we saw last night that owns the fabric shop.

I'm really sorry but I just caught up, I have googled to try and work out the time difference but can't work out when you all last posted as it is 9.30 am here and the last post showing is 3.22 am. Have I missed the broadcast?

I'm really sorry but I just caught up, I have googled to try and work out the time difference but can't work out when you all last posted as it is 9.30 am here and the last post showing is 3.22 am. Have I missed the broadcast?

It's now about 6:15pm in Adelaide. I personally haven't seen anything on the 7 News live stream or on any other news channels.

7 News Adelaide ‏@7NewsAdelaide 6 Min.Vor 6 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen
ON NOW | Startling new information in the #Wynarka bones mystery. @Staceylee_ has the latest. #7NewsAdl #FirstOn7

It was a lady quilter who recognised more of the quilt and said a quilting shop that is now closed down sold some of them.
She mentioned teddy bear print etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members