AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked what the chances are of 2 suitcase being dumped so close together. I'd say very slight.

Both Kustom's suitcase and the one the police found were WELL back off the road. There is no way either bounced out of the back of a poorly loaded ute or truck.

Kustom's case was intentionally placed well back from the road, in the scrub, and may have been moved several times in the period from Sept 14 to March 15 when it reached its most recent location.

I think we have all assumed the when the police said that the remains were found "near" the suitcase and scattered contents, that meant within just a few steps. But maybe not.

Remembering back to the initial discovery, police were quite unsure whether the bones and clothes and case even belonged together, indicating quite a wide scattering. Possibly this may have been over 300 metres.

Just because they placed the evidence tent at a specific point, we have assumed that this is where the bones were located. Yet that has always bothered me because the police said the bones were behind and under a bush, and the tent is in a clearing.

So possibly, we have assumed things were found where they were not.
Perhaps the tent was nothing more that a spot for collecting the evidence, not a CSI TV Show type of "body covering tent" :)

However, if the original location was 300 mtrs from where the police pitched their tent, the bones may have been anywhere in-between those 2 points.

Also, wouldn't you think the police would have looked at the Google image by now anyway.
Haven't they seen this?

Has he gone on leave to the UK? Perhaps to talk to Madeleine's parents/investigators overseas?
Ther are so many little girls all over Europe and Asia in the Russian states, I'm glad they only have a few hundred. It's been over 7 or 8 years and although it's extremely uncommon for a child to come up missing, it's between 100s of millions of people throughout Europe and Asia, maybe in the United States too. With the slightest link to Saudia Arabia that included any person in the military of those countries whom they unknowingly fathered a child with. This could be some Yugoslavic child killedinm a terrorist blast they snuck the bones in through some boat to be nearer an Australian soldeirs family. This is truly horrible, but if there's an answer to be gotten, it's time to be given.

Detectives search through hundreds of names from government databases in bid to identify South Australian suitcase murder victim

South Australian police have eliminated more than 80 children in their investigation into the discovery of a young girl’s remains in a suitcase by a remote highway.

But they still have the names of 256 children, recovered from state and federal government databases, to work through in their hopes of identifying the little girl.

Police today said the case was unique in terms of present and historical murder cases in the state.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...-update-media-on-Wynarka-suitcase-murder-case

[video=youtube;ne7vPWpWj_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7vPWpWj_w[/video]

Latest video from south australian police updated 1 hour ago

The police seem to be convinced the clothing in the suitcase did belong to to the little girl.

In all three of the articles they are assuming she is the younger age saying she was born in 2006 and 2007, so I wonder if this going to be much smaller child? Or Younger? I was guessing it to be about 4 for the clothes it shows she owns.

Police gave a list of filters to government agencies and on Wednesday received a list of 256 names matching their criteria which they are now working through to eliminate as potential victims.

“We’ve obviously given a number of filters to search across all the databases and crossmatch and they’ve come to the top of that list which we need now to eliminate,” Insp Hutchins said.

“They are not particular names that agencies are concerned about, they are names that have come to the top of the filtering process.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nat...otential-victims/story-fnii5yv8-1227491335072

I layered the image of the black recycle bin we discussed the other day on top of the street view image for comparison. The street view image is a totally different shape and IMO is definitely a black suitcase.

bag%20and%20rc%20bin_zps7ubju4w9.jpg
The object has a regular texture like a tyre. But the shape at the bottom left, being wider, doesn't look quite like a tyre. Could it be two tyres stacked?

Police gave a list of filters to government agencies and on Wednesday received a list of 256 names matching their criteria which they are now working through to eliminate as potential victims.

“We’ve obviously given a number of filters to search across all the databases and crossmatch and they’ve come to the top of that list which we need now to eliminate,” Insp Hutchins said.

This is great, I think they're closing in. I can't wait for them to catch the son of a ***** who is responsible. Great work SA Police!!!!!!

Let's hope little Angels true name is in that list and over the coming weeks they are able to narrow it down to a match. I can't believe she still doesn't have a name, so sad....

Hi everyone!!

Although I have nothing to contribute to this case, just wanted to compliment you all on your sleuthing, great work!! I've been following since day 1 & its become somewhat addicting I must say.

Anyways just dropping a hello & keep up the good work! :)

Good day, all the way from Canada!

Welcome Tinaroo.:welcome:

Wish we could give Detective Inspector Greg Hutchins a :grouphug: And everyone working on the case.
It's just so sad :(
Fingers crossed we find out our little girl's name soon, and that they find the cruel *advertiser censored*/s who did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo