AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I could figure anything on that quilt out. The only thing that really stands out to me is what looks like part of a page of an atlas or map, that looks like paper rather than fabric, in the upper left side of one of those pics. It's all torn and doesn't look like it was on a hex at all. Have they (or anyone here) mentioned this?

My only other thought on this is it's a Jaycee Duggard/Amanda Berry situation. My mind is racing with thoughts this morning about this case, and like a pinball it is just bouncing all over the place!

I keep coming back to this thought as well.

The only reason I can see that no one would report her missing is if no one else knew of her existence in the first place.

I'm very interested to know whether the police have ruled out Melissa Brown/Trussell as a relative through dna matching.

I also think that the perpetrator likely hasn't been caught for any other serious crimes and therefore isn't worried about their dna being on record.

They got dna from the belanglo angel so she must be in the system :) I still spend a lot of time on angel :(

They got dna from the belanglo angel so she must be in the system :) I still spend a lot of time on angel :(

The Belanglo angel link seems unlikely to me (though not impossible) Belanglo is 1200 kms from Wynarka, 12 hours drive away.

Adelaide, where Melissa went missing, is only 130kms away, and is the closest city by far to Wynarka.

Trying to attach a file here. I'll edit if it works, LOL.

Yay. It worked. Has the circled hex been identified? I blew this thing up to 200% and I see goldfish. Anyone else?

I rotated this 90 degrees counterclockwise and it looks like a camel.

Quilt%20rotated%2090%20degrees%20ccw_zpsflme8wsz.jpg

What kind of seasonal work can be found around Wynarka? I read fruitpicking? What else is there in South Australia? Do they have a lot of sheep/shearing? And in what months do they do the shearing and do they also use seasonal labourers to do shearing?

A glove was found at the scene..

View attachment 80142

I played this video so many times trying to see what he was putting in the bag. I thought it might of been the underwear a few people have mention, but its defiantly a glove of some sort. looks like a gardening glove.

I don't understand why suitcase man would of been so careless to let people see him, if he was linked to this case. Why not do it at night time or much earliar in the morning/night when you know people aren't going to be around.

Maybe he needed daylight to look into the bracken for the suitcase. It's pretty dark at night in the boondocks. Was there a full moon? I haven't checked.

Maybe he was out all night looking and headed back to his vehicle "with purpose" trying not to be seen.

It's mostly grazing and broad acre cropping in the Wynarka area itself. No fruit farms. They tend to be in the irrigation areas closer to the Murray River.

I don't think Ivan Milat was the type to ever take anyone home as a hostage... he appears to be a blitz type killer... There was some reference by Ivan's own Lawyer that he believed Ivan didn't always work alone (unproven) But IMO this case (Body found in suitcase, Wynarka) in no way fits in with Ivan's MO. Ivan Milat took victims deep into the forest before holding them as victims, there are suggestions of time spent with the victims..taunting them prior to the kill....Our little angels find in no way resembles, anything close to Ivan's victims find, nor his MO.... IMO

I'm not thinking of him personally. Bt maybe someone who was close to him or admired him.
Or didn't have anything to do with him, but who tried to leave the womans body in 'his territory' to possibly blame it on Milat.

I don't know really. Just hope they compare this womans DNA with the little Wynarka's Angel DNA, if they can get that.

Maybe he needed daylight to look into the bracken for the suitcase. It's pretty dark at night in the boondocks. Was there a full moon? I haven't checked.

Maybe he was out all night looking and headed back to his vehicle "with purpose" trying not to be seen.

This is why I think the case was stolen. I think he was looking for it but didn't find it.
If he had so far not found it, he had no reason to worry about being seen.

View attachment 80144

View attachment 80145

Patch 3 at the top of the quilt, you can see an animals face. To me it looks like a brown alpaca face. That's all i have

I wonder if it's a dog print by Timeless Treasures Fabrics. That's the same company that made the Teddy Print. (Actually, we aren't looking at the teddy print, are we?

If not the teddy, it might be worth checking the dogs by Timeless Treasures Fabrics. It's a bit like Where's Waldo.

3c51e54be3207a74429fdd294c9d90c8

I'm probably doing this all wrong so sorry in advance but - on the far right of this pic, third piece from bottom. Can anyone else see a blue whale? Just looks to me like something blue with wings/fins/big ears ????

If this were a Jaycee Duggard/Amanda Berry Scenario, there are only two people I have found that I think could fit that scenario, the most likely perhaps being Melissa Brown, age 16 when she went missing in 2000. She lived in a transient trailer park from what I gather and her family had been evicted just prior to her going missing. Her mother was found murdered. Do any people local to the region know anything about this case? I have found conflicting info about this case and would like to know if yall can add anything to it.

The second one I think could be in this situation is Rhianna Barreau, missing much earlier at age 12 in 1992. There is a one million dollar reward for her, and I feel like if anyone knew info on this they would have turned it in, that is a lot of money. However, her parents concede that she was murdered. Anyone familiar with this case?

I could seriously see someone viciously killing a child as a punishment to someone who was held captive and perhaps tried to escape.

This is why I think the case was stolen. I think he was looking for it but didn't find it.
If he had so far not found it, he had no reason to worry about being seen.

JaneSA I think you are spot on about that. I'm sure someone took it thinking it might contain something of value then dumped it when they saw it contained manky clothes.

Now I'm wondering how he knew roughly where to look for it, if indeed the suitcase man is him.

Looking at this quilt is going to drive me bonkers!
:websleuther:
:banghead::banghead:

All these scenarios involving young girls held captive and having babies who were subsequently murdered seem really far-fetched to me.
After all, we know that someone made this child a hand-made quilt and bought her trendy clothes, so she cannot have lived in total isolation.
I think it will turn out to be a much more mundane domestic violence crime.

If this were a Jaycee Duggard/Amanda Berry Scenario, there are only two people I have found that I think could fit that scenario, the most likely perhaps being Melissa Brown, age 16 when she went missing in 2000. She lived in a transient trailer park from what I gather and her family had been evicted just prior to her going missing. Her mother was found murdered. Do any people local to the region know anything about this case? I have found conflicting info about this case and would like to know if yall can add anything to it.

I could seriously see someone viciously killing a child as a punishment to someone who was held captive and perhaps tried to escape.

I've been thinking this is a possible (horrendously unpleasant ) scenario too.

Melissa's mother was found murdered in 2000 on Garden Island with no sign of her daughter.

It is possible that she was held captive somewhere in that area and gave birth to a daughter. (Close to a place of work?)

The clothes, quilt and suitcase could have all come from the nearby landfill site (Garden Island was also landfill until 2000. )

This would explain the odd mixture of sizes, boys clothes etc.

The little girl could have been killed as punishment for a failed escape bid, or maybe because the mother died and the killer didn't want to look after her on his own.

I think that Angel was probably left in situ for a long time, then something changed (a move? Change of job?building repurposed?) and she got bundled up in the suitcase with her pile of clothes and taken somewhere near Wynarka.

Then recently the case was stolen by someone else and dumped, and the perp was unable to find it before the police did.

It's a horrifically grim scenario, and I really hope it isn't what happened but my thoughts keep coming back to this over again.

All these scenarios involving young girls held captive and having babies who were subsequently murdered seem really far-fetched to me.
After all, we know that someone made this child a hand-made quilt and bought her trendy clothes, so she cannot have lived in total isolation.
I think it will turn out to be a much more mundane domestic violence crime.

Too me it doesn't seem any more far fetched than a well loved child disappearing with no one noticing. Depending on when this child was murdered all these clothes could have bought at a thrift store. Even the blanket could have been purchased used. I don't think it's the most likely scenario, but, I don't think it's a waste of time to consider possible scenarios, especially when recent times have proved this does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie