AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tag is not the genuine item. Its an overseas Dora copy that has been brought into the country then the sizing modified to reflect local sizing sold at a charity shop or local markets, as new with modified sizing. Pineapple may have had connotations.

With all tags being somewhat boutique non-supermarket I did ponder that the clothing items had been chosen by someone specifically to send a message to investigators. That items may have been chosen deliberately right in the coppers face. The case could have been put anywhere, but it was left next to a busy highway.

One thing is for certain, she is Miss X Australia.

There is no denying that. So many Made Australia tags. A rarity in a globalised world.
2B37162200000578-3190816-image-a-5_1439085874927.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk

What is this in reference to specifically Crabstick?

how do i refresh websleuths page on an iphone? and wheres the thanks button?
I'm having the same problem bearbear. And I've only just got my iPhone working with websleuths since Saturday. It's driving me nuts!

This looks like a small bedsheet with some type of embroidery on it. It looks like a rabbit. When I first saw it I thought it was a patch of blood.

This doesn't look like it's been out in the elements for very long. It still looks 'fresh' in that there are still creases in the fabric as though it has been laundered not too long ago.

The book looks a bit worse for wear but I still don't think it's been there for very long. I'm just hoping that someone isn't playing games and has planted these things there recently for whatever sick reason.

It's interesting that the police have now chosen to search that area again. I'm wondering if they have received a tip-off that people were seen in the area or perhaps the September 2014 street view of the suitcase reported to Crimestoppers has spurred the police to search again more thoroughly.

Pink%20Sheet_zpsursesq2f.jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-linked-to-wynarka-suitcase-murder-identified

Has South Aus had winds lately and are these new items being found downwind?
Could the winds of the semi trailers have pushed these items further down the road?
:thinking:

Interesting, Rosewood, I was just thinking the same today. Not that I know much about the Colt case.

But the more this mystery rumbles on without a single family member, family friend, ex-partner or spouse (with presumably a lot less loyalty to the clan) coming forward - or suitcase man for that matter - the more it looks like there's a whole group of people who are off the radar, or at least in cahoots with each other to keep quiet.

Interestingly though, I read today that the Colts were not really 'off the radar' as such. They were registered with Centrelink, and the children did go to school - for at least part of the time anyway. The children also saw doctors.

Added to that, the family moved around different states, creating, theoretically, even more of a paper trail, and encountering more people who ought to have figured there was something wrong. So they distanced themselves not in the sense of avoiding the authorities, but in denying any wrongdoing whenever they were confronted. (Australian friends please correct me if I'm wrong. This is just what I'm gathering from afar).

Is it truly possible to function completely 'off the radar' in today's world, with no connection whatsoever to the outside world? I don't imagine so. So perhaps we should hope that even if our girl is connected to as distanced a family as this, there will ultimately be enough evidence to draw police to their door in the end.

Yes, that's correct. The Colt family were in touch with various agencies, schools, and Centrelink, just not consistently. It just goes to show that this little girl could also have been registered--birth certificate, medicare details, periodic day care enrolment, doctor visits etc, but never been in contact with any person outside the family for long enough for the problems at home to be fully identified or remembered.

It's also worth noting that the Colt children were not actually removed from their mothers due to incest--DOCS had no idea about that at the time. The children were actually removed due to severe and chronic neglect. It was only after the children were placed in foster care that they started to disclose to their carers, DOCS staff, and counselors about chronic sexual abuse in addition to the other issues. Anything can go on in any family and no one outside that family ever know. Several generations of children in this family suffered abuse but no one knew about it until 2012.

Seeing as there has been so much speculation about this child being the victim of abuse, I've added the link for the NSW case findings for the Colt family. Confidentiality around children in foster care is very strict in Australia, but they took the rare step of publishing the Children's Court filings for the Colt case. (Also "Colt" and all the other names used in the media are pseudonyms; the real family name and the children's name are never to be made public in order to protect the children.)

http://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/54a63b193004de94513db1b2

I'm having the same problem bearbear. And I've only just got my iPhone working with websleuths since Saturday. It's driving me nuts!

To refresh a webpage using an iphone;

Tap the home button twice. Flick up any apps that are displayed until you've removed them all.

Tap the home button once and then go back into your browser.

[video=youtube;XDSRFn3qKgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDSRFn3qKgI[/video]

Hey has this been already posted here?

The go pro footage and the 'suitcase' behind the tree?

Thanks Dutch. The street view of the suitcase was from September 2014, not 2011. Media!! Urrghhh.

I really think they should cover the area between Wynarka and Tailem Bend with cadaver dogs. The kind of dogs that will alert to human remains and items that have been in contact with human remains. There still is a possibility the mother is dead too. And if so, where are her remains?

Thanks Dutch. The street view of the suitcase was from September 2014, not 2011. Media!! Urrghhh.

Maybe someone can ask the media where they got their date from? And isn't 'our' 'suitcase behind the tree sleuth' a woman?

Insp Hutchins said the case was “one of the most baffling” he had ever known.

“I can’t understand why anybody would dump a murder victim on the side of the road knowing that at some point someone would open that suitcase and find the little girl,” he said.

“That’s what is so unusual about this case.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...search-for-clues/story-e6frg6n6-1227496185133

If something is so unusual that you don't know why. There must be a logical reason for the person who did something in that way, to do it like that.

Maybe someone can ask the media where they got their date from? And isn't 'our' 'suitcase behind the tree sleuth' a woman?

We don't know if man or woman - but this image of the suitcase behind the tree came from one of our members called Kustom.

Makes you think the media outlet got all their info directly from us here ... I'd bet me boots on it!!!

Member "ShaunO" is the one that came on here after one of our members saw his You tube clip, and invited him to come here to join our discussion - He explained that the police at first urgently wanted his footage and then discounted it without even thoroughly going through it.

Then a new member here "Kustom" posted the image of an item behind the tree, stating he/she captured the image from street walk September 2014 - Like Makara stated.

I wonder why they are focusing their search area from Tailem bend to Karoonda and not Murray Bridge to Karoonda.

I don't know local geography at all, obviously. I wonder if that picture someone on here sent to crimestoppers prompted this. The one that looked like another suitcase.

ETA: I was pages behind. I found my answer.

To refresh a webpage using an iphone;

Tap the home button twice. Flick up any apps that are displayed until you've removed them all.

Tap the home button once and then go back into your browser.

I've had the iPhone 3, 4, 5 & now 6+ and I didn't know that!
I've had no problems with iPad or iPhone.

THANX MAKARA!
(Can you now help me operate my lawn mower?) :floorlaugh:

The GAF label could possibly be a fake GAP copy often found in Asia when a copy is made but they change name slightly. The the Haolailu def seems Chinese. It crosses my mind this could a family with a bit of cash, Roxy clothing, possibly bought cheap clothes copies overseas on holiday. Even the suitcase is not a really cheap one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member