AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help.... when SAPOL released info stating that the man with the suitcase was observed by locals on April 13th and the 26th of May..... were there any specific msn articles that state what was witnessed on the 13th of April.??

I have worked out that the 26th of May would coincide with Denise Edwards and Monica Martins account of seeing him...

But did I miss anything where an article outlined what the April 13th observation of this same man was??

Can anyone help.... when SAPOL released info stating that the man with the suitcase was observed by locals on April 13th and the 26th of May..... were there any specific msn articles that state what was witnessed on the 13th of April.??

I have worked out that the 26th of May would coincide with Denise Edwards and Monica Martins account of seeing him...

But did I miss anything where an article outlined what the April 13th observation of this same man was??

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1

Your post #448 on 13.8.2015 thread #4

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...485075838?sv=3352170c8a688791ff793d7f0d80f5e9

Police have spoken to more than a dozen witnesses who saw a man matching the description of the “suitcase man” in the Wynarka district during the autumn.

Two specific sightings were on April 13 and May 26. Either there have been two men, both with suitcases, or the same man was walking around the district on and off for weeks. And then vanished.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...uggage-girl-south-australia-death-murder-kill

Mr Bray said members of the public had told his team they had spotted a man with a suitcase on April 13 and May 26 on a road just west of Wynarka where the dumped luggage was found.

"We have no idea who that person is or why he might be there but they are credible sightings and we believe them," he said.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/world/bones-found-in-suitcase-in-oz-those-of-young-girl-344494.html

“In relation to the suitcase man, there’s been sightings on the 13th of April and the 26th of May on Karoonda road just west of Wynarka, carrying a suitcase,” he said.

“We have no idea who that person is or why he might be there but they’re credible sightings and we believe them.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1

Your post #448 on 13.8.2015 thread #4

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...485075838?sv=3352170c8a688791ff793d7f0d80f5e9

Police have spoken to more than a dozen witnesses who saw a man matching the description of the “suitcase man” in the Wynarka district during the autumn.

Two specific sightings were on April 13 and May 26. Either there have been two men, both with suitcases, or the same man was walking around the district on and off for weeks. And then vanished.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...uggage-girl-south-australia-death-murder-kill

Mr Bray said members of the public had told his team they had spotted a man with a suitcase on April 13 and May 26 on a road just west of Wynarka where the dumped luggage was found.

"We have no idea who that person is or why he might be there but they are credible sightings and we believe them," he said.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/world/bones-found-in-suitcase-in-oz-those-of-young-girl-344494.html

“In relation to the suitcase man, there’s been sightings on the 13th of April and the 26th of May on Karoonda road just west of Wynarka, carrying a suitcase,” he said.

“We have no idea who that person is or why he might be there but they’re credible sightings and we believe them.”

A dozen?? This is so bizarre :scared: If it really is such a quiet town where strangers are gawked at, surely people would have mentioned Suitcase Man to each other and at some point someone would, out of curiosity, go up and pass the time of day with him? Or someone would have spotted where he came from or where he went.

Honestly, it's starting to sound like some kind of mass hysteria or something, like the Spring Heeled Jack sightings.

Little girl lost: trying to identify the nameless victim of Wynarka's homicide

Date October 2, 2015 - 11:45PM

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/little-gi...s-homicide-20150923-gjt1ah.html#ixzz3nQibjah9

They looked at the cases of missing children, like Quanne Diec, a 12-year-old who disappeared from Granville in 1998, but none matched up. Angel's DNA profile was handed to interpol but to date, investigators haven't had any matches.
They also explored the theory the girl came into Australia illegally and wasn't registered on any immigration records.
In a first for the NSW homicide squad, a facial anthropologist was brought in to create a image of what the girl's face may have looked like. A stable isotopes analysis was also done on her bones.
"The chemical markers that were in her tissue and bones indicated she had not spent much time in Australia," Detective Sergeant Tim Attwood told Fairfax Media.

Are they referring to Angel not having spent much time in Australia or the Bengalo lady?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/little-gi...s-homicide-20150923-gjt1ah.html#ixzz3nRngF5iq
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

After re-reading the article Makara posted (dated 2/10/15) I think I understand why I was confused. They named the girl found in Bengalo forest Angel obviously because of the shirt found with her.
It is her face that they have created and HER bones that they say weren't in Australia long.

I was confused because of the Angel reference.
Havent had my morning coffee yet sorry!

I often wonder what 'on the periphery of this crime' (as Inspector Huchins puts it) means.

Does it mean that he believes more than one person is involved?

It doesn't sound as it he is talking about people who may have seen the little girl in certain clothes, or who knew something about strange goings-on within her family. I wouldn't refer to a witness, such as a neighbor, family friend, passer-by, etc., as being 'on the periphery' of a given crime - but simply as a witness.

So to whom is he referring when he uses this expression?

Logically, according to the words he chooses, he hints at more than one person involved - the person or persons at the 'center,' of the crime, and the person or persons 'on the periphery.'

Am I reading too much into this expression? Or does it mean that he has a lead to suggest that a number of people may be involved?

I often wonder what 'on the periphery of this crime' (as Inspector Huchins puts it) means.

It doesn't sound as it he is talking about people who may have seen the little girl in certain clothes, or who knew something about strange goings-on within her family. I wouldn't refer to a witness, such as a neighbor, family friend, passer-by, etc., as being 'on the periphery' of a given crime - but simply as a witness.

Logically, according to the words he chooses, he hints at more than one person involved - the person or persons at the 'center,' of the crime, and the person or persons 'on the periphery.'

Am I reading too much into this expression? Or does it mean that he has a lead to suggest that a number of people may be involved?
I took it that way too. I've always thought this isn't a lone person crime.

Coincidently the site was originally the Old Mitsubishi proving ground and closed in 2008. Apparently there miles and miles of sealed and unsealed roads through the forest which is part of the track that is now being developed for the new raceway.

that's interesting......so Angels remains would have been considered to be safe and unhindered until they started earthworks on new track...timelines seem to fit

I believe the police kind of indicated that the little girl probably stayed somewhere in or close to Wynarka. So, let's suppose that's the case.

In that case there is no way IMO that a whole town or neighbourhood does't remember that a little girl stayed there.
And if so, WHY aren't people speaking up. Who could control an entire town to keep their mouths shut.
What is it that whoever killed that little girl could do to control everyone in town.

My gut feeling (reading between the lines in these police press conferences) says the police know that there is knowledge of what happened. And that they know people aren't speaking up.

What could it be that people aren't talking?
Shame that they knew the girl was in trouble, but they nobody stepped in? Is it someone they know like a relative. Someone in law enforcement, gouvernment, a criminal who is dangerous?
Fear of property prices falling if the girls body was discovered on someone's property.
Drugs, dealers, drug trafficing? Are people threatened that their property will be set on fire? Their children will be hurt or abducted? Is there some pedophile ring? People in high places?

What is it? It drives me nuts. And I have a feeling it drives the police nuts as well.

I believe the police kind of indicated that the little girl probably stayed somewhere in or close to Wynarka. So, let's suppose that's the case.

In that case there is no way IMO that a whole town or neighbourhood does't remember that a little girl stayed there.
And if so, WHY aren't people speaking up. Who could control an entire town to keep their mouths shut.
What is it that whoever killed that little girl could do to control everyone in town.

My gut feeling (reading between the lines in these police press conferences) says the police know that there is knowledge of what happened. And that they know people aren't speaking up.

Shame that they knew the girl was in trouble, but they nobody stepped in? Is it someone they know like a relative. Someone in law enforcement, gouvernment, a criminal who is dangerous?
Fear of property prices falling if the girls body was discovered on someone's property.
Drugs, dealers, drug trafficing? Are people threatened that their property will be set on fire? Their children will be hurt or abducted? Is there some pedophile ring? People in high places?

What is it? It drives me nuts. And I have a feeling it drives the police nuts as well.

Yes, it could very well be some kind of cover-up, the 'positive' aspect of which is that sooner or later someone will probably break ranks.

I think we have to give ourselves a pinch sometimes and remember that to us, it seems like such a long time since the little girl was discovered - a long time to go without any concrete news anyway. But for the person or persons involved in the crime, who have successfully kept her concealed or withheld knowledge of the situation for several years, it's a new development that's really only several weeks young. If there really are a reasonable number of people who know what has happened - and perhaps not all of them knew or had an inkling about recent developments in advance - they may still be in the process of trying to decide what to do with the information they have.

In time, loyalties to employers, spouses, places of residence, or fellow criminals, can alter dramatically - after which people often come forward.

BBM: The town has some 27 homes..if we said that each home contained at least two people you would have at least 54 people that would have to comply with this secret...so maybe not what your suggesting...as that is way too many to keep quite.

I have always thought that when they mentioned the word "periphery" ... and taking into accounts the other media stories..more specifically the psychologist's.... that maybe they meant that this could have been a domestic violence situation where the partner has killed the child and the other partner has been scared to come forward because they are..... either still in this controlling relationship or have fear that person may come after them.....probably if that is the case...they are thinking that they will be charged as an accessory ...as this is what those scums make woman think in those types of situations... You Tell..we both go down!!!....us rational people Know that isn't true.....but someone living in an abusive relationship can't see reality..as their reality is what the controller makes it..

<modsnip>

So there is hope that SA Police are getting the word out there and someone will eventually come forward with more evidence...I was feeling very despondent about this case a few weeks ago...but this has raised my hopes again that it may be solved.

And....sorry forgot...Thank you so much Fromgermany for all those links!!!

I was hoping some mention of the colour of the suitcase on the 13th would be mentioned.....but never mind. It still cements one more thought in my theory that this was the original dates that this man could have possibly gone onto the hwy to dispose of the suitcase and evidence...

Maybe the old fella forgot where he hid the case and became aware through another party that it's contents were sprawled out along the hwy and the case itself laying close to the road....mmm...somewhere around the 26th of May... so off he trots again...new case in hand to pick up any evidence he thought he had previously hid well....only problem is he can't find it...cause it's been moved..

Can't help wonder if SA police have another newer"Darker" suitcase in hand that we aren't being told about???

With regards to the expression "on the periphery of the crime", I guess that since there are endless scenarios of what could possibly have happened, with differing numbers of people in different roles (family members, witnesses to the actual crime, neighbour who thinks something's dodgy etc) the police officer just wanted to say something general to cover all people who could know something.

For example, perhaps there is a substance-abusing family member who thinks they will get in trouble for being too scared to report strange circumstances around a little girl in their family, who has now allegedly moved away. They would not be involved in the actual crime, but they are sort of on the periphery.

With regards to the suitcase being moved and the man being seen twice, it is known that murderers often can't resist going back to where they've put the body, just to check it's still undiscovered.

Ah sorry, where did you read this?
Why do you say there is "no way" he could be involved when he was SEEN wandering about with the suitcase?
PS. nice froggie cakes btw x

The timeline never fitted.
He was seen with a suitcase AFTER the case with the child's remains was already on the roadside.
That was clear from the first police reports about this crime.

A dozen?? This is so bizarre :scared: If it really is such a quiet town where strangers are gawked at, surely people would have mentioned Suitcase Man to each other and at some point someone would, out of curiosity, go up and pass the time of day with him? Or someone would have spotted where he came from or where he went.

Honestly, it's starting to sound like some kind of mass hysteria or something, like the Spring Heeled Jack sightings.

Yup, mass hysteria. Or more likely "oh yes, I saw him too" so they don't feel left out.
Personally, I don't find any of the women who have spoken to the media to be credible at all.

I have always believed he has been talking about whoever stole the case and subsequently dumped it.
I do not believe it was left there by the murderer or someone who knew the child, or even knew the bones were in the case.
It would have been absurdly easy to conceal this crime, simply by spilling the contents over a wider area, if that was your purpose.
It makes no sense to leave the bones and clothing together or dump them so close to the road.
I believe it was stolen from a shed or somewhere similar and dumbed when the contents were briefly examined.

The timeline never fitted.
He was seen with a suitcase AFTER the case with the child's remains was already on the roadside.
That was clear from the first police reports about this crime.

Had the dirty suitcase on the road side perhaps been filled with different content or did all people see the same girl clothing and accessoires until finally the remains were discovered? Maybe suitcase man brought with his clean suitcase other stuff to that place? - Don't ask me why, I have no idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71