AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not be as shoddy as you think Puggle. Mr. Wedding gave an interview and I'm grateful for that. Perhaps he just doesn't know anything more than what he has said. All of this would still be under investigation and police may not have allowed everything to be released in MSM. Also bear in mind that before any of these articles go to print the newspaper in question would have to run the articles by their own legal eagles.

I also think the article, though not completely consistent/accurate, has provided me with inside knowledge that I wanted to know which I don’t seem to be able to read anywhere else. We need more of this type of journalist in attempting to provide the public with more or as much as possible the inside info, as long as they (journalist/witness) are not making up story.

I also think the article, though not completely consistent/accurate, has provided me with inside knowledge that I wanted to know which I don’t seem to be able to read anywhere else. We need more of this type of journalist in attempting to provide the public with more or as much as possible the inside info, as long as they (journalist/witness) are not making up story.

I agree, Imagining. It would be good to have more journalists who went that extra mile.

Though this article is a bad example of that. When something is so poorly written and contains so many inconsistencies and holes, the overall competence and credibility of the person who wrote it is put into question, and consequently even the parts of the article that look reasonably accurate are very possibly not. With so much confusion generated, how do we work out the difference? So powerful these journos!

Still hope puggle makes some sort of progress, however...

This "Angel" case is absolutely driving me insane... Nothing left, nothing right, nothing up - and nothing down... Someone should know something!!!

Police have the information and for a variety of reasons don't release it to the public. The quieter it goes, the more chance police are onto something. Remember when it comes to a jury, they don't want to risk jeopardising a case through the public having bias through media released info.
This person is deceased. They are also focused on saving those too, alive.

This "Angel" case is absolutely driving me insane... Nothing left, nothing right, nothing up - and nothing down... Someone should know something!!!

So hope you're right! I'd love to hear some good news for this poor little babe.

I'm curious, how do they estimate time of death with just bones?
Perhaps I expect too much, it's entirely possible I've watched too much 'Bones' and 'CSI' type shows.
Could a body perhaps go through separate stages of decomp'?
First being left to mummify/dry out in an airy loft, hay shed, etc and then years later being moved to somewhere damp?

Perhaps I expect too much, it's entirely possible I've watched too much 'Bones' and 'CSI' type shows.
First being left to mummify/dry out in an airy loft, hay shed, etc and then years later being moved to somewhere damp?

Afaik, if it's just bones they really can't give an accurate date of death, I think it's something like within a 20 year window is the best they can do. They are working on new and more accurate tests though. But, ligaments can sometimes remain for several years after death so in some cases that can help give a much closer estimate. I'm not sure but it seems something may have happened to the body in this case that has degraded it so much that they can't be any clearer than 12 months to 7 years as the time of death.

My understanding is that they estimate the time of death based on the clothing rather than the bones. The bones tell them the age of death but not the time of death.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...457660344?sv=63ff524e4e247a8711f157e56876a520

From the article said, “Previously, police said the labels, decomposition of fabric and staining of clothes found with the remains indicated she was killed some time after 2007.”

The tutu dress was manufactured and sold at Cotton On at around 2007. I think the logic is that the child cannot be dead before the dress/cloth was manufactured.

seems everyone here is also on Williams page ...

Which is a good thing .... hopefully most will understand what I talking about then... If anyone is not sure what I am talking about - please let me know and I will attempt to give a more detailed post...

A speculation we had early on was ??? Is there a possibility that our little Angel case in some way related to the William Tyrell Case, as in - a Paedophile was becoming anxious as the police are focusing in on rings etc... and that person was feeling the pressure to get rid of her remains.

I found it interesting that they are possibly linking this GAPA (Grandparents as parents again) group with possibly having some connection to Williams dissapearnace .... but more interesting >>>>

Looking on the GAPA website their Annual Report Dated 2013 - 2014 .... It mentions a Christmas party where all new children to the GAPA group were given a Quilt made by "River City Community Quilters" group.

Not that I am saying this is definitely connected ..... rather just another option to consider, given our mystery suitcase man is aged in his 60's - could he have been a GAPA member at some point in time and Angel given a quilt at one such events??? ...??

Just something to consider ...

http://www.gapa.org.au/2014/09/

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

This is my first post on Angel's thread although I have been reading since this case first came to light, initially because I follow the Madeleine Mccann case I really thought it could be her first of all, I no longer think this will be the case. I live in the UK , my youngest daughter is now 17 but I remember buying a similar coat to the one pictured for Angel and I'm pretty sure it was part of a Barbie clothing range for girls also the slippers with the butterfly motif they were also either Barbie or from Ladybird /Woolworths.
Also surely all the clothes all at the least most of them should also have either DNA on them or hairs which could help identify anybody that has handled them . The HOH case is awful I'm also now wandering if there is a link .
I am hoping this little girl gets to be buried finally with her true ID it makes me shudder that there are people out there that can treat children so cruelly but sadly through personal experience and also work I know this can happen.

This is my first post on Angel's thread although I have been reading since this case first came to light, initially because I follow the Madeleine Mccann case I really thought it could be her first of all, I no longer think this will be the case. I live in the UK , my youngest daughter is now 17 but I remember buying a similar coat to the one pictured for Angel and I'm pretty sure it was part of a Barbie clothing range for girls also the slippers with the butterfly motif they were also either Barbie or from Ladybird /Woolworths.
Also surely all the clothes all at the least most of them should also have either DNA on them or hairs which could help identify anybody that has handled them . The HOH case is awful I'm also now wandering if there is a link .
I am hoping this little girl gets to be buried finally with her true ID it makes me shudder that there are people out there that can treat children so cruelly but sadly through personal experience and also work I know this can happen.

Hi magicslipper..... I've been here for years and still haven't learned how to do the bells and whistle welcome.... BUT welcome to Websleuths...

The very first case that got me addicted was Madeleine's.... still praying....

Puggle x

Welcome magicslipper and thank you for joining us. Hopefully it won't be long before little Angel is given back her identity and the monster that killed her is brought to justice.

http://www.5mu.com.au/news/49534-could-billboard-help-solve-wynarka-case

SA Police are hoping there’s information in the 40,000 people who pass through the Adelaide Railway Station every day. An electronic billboard has been set up at the station with information on 114 unsolved local murder cases, including the little girl who was found in a suitcase near Wynarka, hoping to catch the eye of someone who has that missing piece of information. The billboard will feature cases from as far back as the missing Beaumont children in the 60’s up to the recent Wynarka case, explaining the reward money on offer, up to $1 million dollars in some cases, hoping it will jog the memory of someone who can help put the cases to rest.

billboard.JPG

Which is a good thing .... hopefully most will understand what I talking about then... If anyone is not sure what I am talking about - please let me know and I will attempt to give a more detailed post...

A speculation we had early on was ??? Is there a possibility that our little Angel case in some way related to the William Tyrell Case, as in - a Paedophile was becoming anxious as the police are focusing in on rings etc... and that person was feeling the pressure to get rid of her remains.

I found it interesting that they are possibly linking this GAPA (Grandparents as parents again) group with possibly having some connection to Williams dissapearnace .... but more interesting >>>>

Looking on the GAPA website their Annual Report Dated 2013 - 2014 .... It mentions a Christmas party where all new children to the GAPA group were given a Quilt made by "River City Community Quilters" group.

Not that I am saying this is definitely connected ..... rather just another option to consider, given our mystery suitcase man is aged in his 60's - could he have been a GAPA member at some point in time and Angel given a quilt at one such events??? ...??

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

In regards to our little Angel case being somehow related to dear William Tyrrell's case could it be possible that the person who placed Angels remains by the highway be trying to expose a pedophile ring that is connected to both cases.

I just find it hard to understand that if someone wanted to get rid of Angel's remains because they were feeling anxious police were focussing on pedophile rings - why place her in such a public spot where ultimately she would be found.

The only reason I can think of as to why Angel was placed within public reach, is so that she could be found.

I can't accept the idea that the case was left because someone wanted it found.
It was originally way back off the road and could have stayed there a very long time.
It could easily have been picked up with no more than a cursory glace when someone (council or Clean Up Australia) cleaned up the roadside.
Leaving it where it was first reported there is no guarantee anyone would ever look at it again.
Over time it could have been so overgrown by the scrub it would never be seen again.

Yet equally, I can't accept that anyone put it there in a serious attempt to hide it.
With millions of acres of scrub around, leaving it on the council roadside makes no sense if you wish to conceal it.

But the HUGE thing I cannot accept is that any person hoping to conceal a murder would dump the bones and clothes together.
Separate them, toss the bones anywhere, and leave the clothes somewhere else and there is nothing to link the two together and virtually no chance of the bones ever being discovered.

Therefore, I really do not think that whoever left the suitcase on the highway knew what was inside, other than some ruined clothing.

I think the thing that is easy to forget is that we are quite possibly looking for someone of the intellectual calibre of a John Torney. There's no point in getting stuck on what you or I think is logical, when the person who did this may have the same number of brain cells as your average mushroom.

I can't accept the idea that the case was left because someone wanted it found.
It was originally way back off the road and could have stayed there a very long time.
It could easily have been picked up with no more than a cursory glace when someone (council or Clean Up Australia) cleaned up the roadside.
Leaving it where it was first reported there is no guarantee anyone would ever look at it again.
Over time it could have been so overgrown by the scrub it would never be seen again.

Yet equally, I can't accept that anyone put it there in a serious attempt to hide it.
With millions of acres of scrub around, leaving it on the council roadside makes no sense if you wish to conceal it.

But the HUGE thing I cannot accept is that any person hoping to conceal a murder would dump the bones and clothes together.
Separate them, toss the bones anywhere, and leave the clothes somewhere else and there is nothing to link the two together and virtually no chance of the bones ever being discovered.

Therefore, I really do not think that whoever left the suitcase on the highway knew what was inside, other than some ruined clothing.

One possibility is that the person who dropped the suitcase didn't care whether or not it was found, as long as it wasn't connected to them. That would be especially likely if the remains had been in a place where they had nearly been discovered and the person had to dissociate themselves as quickly as possible.

It seems to me that this would be especially likely if the person who disposed of the suitcase and its contents wasn't the person who caused the girl's death.

I think the thing that is easy to forget is that we are quite possibly looking for someone of the intellectual calibre of a John Torney. There's no point in getting stuck on what you or I think is logical, when the person who did this may have the same number of brain cells as your average mushroom.

Maybe. But even that piece of human excrement attempted to hide his victim.

I think you are right, Carbuff.
If the person who dumped the case knew the nature of the contents.

I think the difference between the William Tyrell case and little Angel’s case is that there is no one reporting Angel missing or a child missing that can linked to Angel.

If it was paedophile ring involved in Angel’s case, the parent(s) might have been involved as well since they didn’t come forward to report their child missing or might be the parents are both dead, in that case someone should also reported the parent(s) missing?

Talking about William Tyrell’s case, by reading and heard from news, my impression of him missing was quick and fast, so I think it was done by younger person or man. I have read that there are senior members of GAPA being caught for child assault or paedophile, if these senior members were involved with William Tyrell’s disappearance, I would imagine they have to organise someone who is younger to complete the abduction as it required to be done quick and fast.

The quilt of GAPA, what a co-incidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member