AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Suziek .... I think this quilting group is from Taree - they have river city mentioned on their maps and the link was from the manning river times.

Darn it! I was about to say that:

Manning River, an open and trained mature wave dominated barrier estuary, is located in the Northern Tablelands and Mid North Coast districts of New South Wales, Australia. Wikipedia

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

Was after a little help here .... I wanted to get a message to this River City Community Quilters Group that made quilts for the GAPA group to give to "new kids" ...

I believe it's Manning River group... BUT I just can't seem to find a contact details for their group at all .... I was going to see if all their quilters have seen the Wynarka poster of our little Angel's Quilt...

Hi Puggle. A contact name and phone number for the group can be found at the bottom of the Manning River Times article. http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/?cs=1215

I think it's a strong possibility little Angel lived in a caravan and had a temporary connection to Wynarka. If she had been a resident of a community living in a normal house, permanent address and for several years, someone must have known her. Noticed she was gone one day, and would have asked questions. And would have spoken to the police by now.

And she would have been in the system.
A little girl that was probably never on the grid, nobody reported missing, could very well have lived in a caravan. Poor, DV, drugs, crime etc. would all fit with that.

There's a lot of caravans in Australia by the way. Isn't it illegal to be living in caravans as a permanent address in Australia?

When I figured out (by asking, lol) that a caravan is a travel trailer or RV, it made sense to me. It seems like every other person around here owns a "caravan". You can easily get a post office box and live in an RV as long as it's properly hooked up (or not). We are surrounded by RV campgrounds that are seasonal and some of them year around.

When I figured out (by asking, lol) that a caravan is a travel trailer or RV, it made sense to me. It seems like every other person around here owns a "caravan". You can easily get a post office box and live in an RV as long as it's properly hooked up (or not). We are surrounded by RV campgrounds that are seasonal and some of them year around.

It's not about how long you are in a caravan just most places only let you stay for a short period. Easy to move from place to place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be a scenario....... and fell pregnant to her father six times - bearing four of his children, one of which died in infancy* (she must have miscarried once)
*And at 36, she had a daughter - who died after 12 weeks.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-lifelong-struggle-public#EA4Wvz83r2BJhoxk.99
Instead, police quietly arrested a man in his late sixties for the rape, abuse and the imprisonment of his only daughter.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...redator-father-makes-lifelong-struggle-public

bbm red
Twice!

My question as always: where was the mother and why did she seemingly nothing to help her daughter?

There has been a spate of house fires in recent times. It's just that time of year. Most of them have been people being careless with heaters, or smoking in bed.

I think I read of one where an ashtray was tipped into a bin and it still had burning butts in it.

It happens.

re this article http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...redator-father-makes-lifelong-struggle-public

I hate this type of reporting. There are so many holes in it just on that page. They are pushing the book sales so they probably don't want to give too much away.

You just never know what is behind closed doors, and Angel could well have been the product of a relationship like this. Imagine the father in that scenario selling a young child that was a product of an incestuous relationship to someone else. It could very well happen.

With all the rocks being overturned in the hunt for Angels origins and killer, and dear little William Tyrell, and from what has been in the media, I think it will not be a surprise to see a fair few apprehensions and arrests of older generations that have gotten away with abuse and pedophilia for years, behind cloaks of respectability.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...on-daniels-death/story-fni0fee2-1226788127575

Father waits for answers on Daniel's death
ANGUS THOMPSON SUNDAY HERALD SUN DECEMBER 21, 2013

His coronial inquest - more than five years after his bones were dragged from beneath a

Myrtleford home his mother once rented - appeared to raise as many questions as it answered.

The role of his mother, Donna Thomas, and his babysitter Mandy Martyn, have been central to police investigations since Daniel's disappearance.

Daniel and Donna moved into Ms Martyn's Standish St home in September 2003, about seven weeks before the boy vanished.

Daniel was routinely hogtied, strung onto bed slats and forced into a cupboard for hours at a time, his mother said.

Chux wipes were stuffed into his mouth to stop him screaming. Ms Thomas claimed she watched on helplessly as half her son's face was forced beneath the bath water.

Ms Thomas told police she entered Ms Martyn's bathroom on October 13, 2003, to find her son on the cusp of death, on his back, his arms over the side of the bath.

That night Ms Martyn allegedly admitted to putting Daniel's body in a pram and taking it to Ms Thomas's Lawrence St address before placing it beneath the house.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/n...dler-daniel-thomas-death-20150201-1333m6.html

No charges to be laid over toddler Daniel Thomas' death

Maybe little Angel was a child in care of Ms Martyn after the death of toddler Daniel (2003) and tortured with another mother's consent?

Or maybe there are "more Ms Martyns" somewhere who torture childs until death and then put them under houses or in suitcases on the side of a highway or similar?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...on-daniels-death/story-fni0fee2-1226788127575

His coronial inquest - more than five years after his bones were dragged from beneath a

Myrtleford home his mother once rented - appeared to raise as many questions as it answered.

The role of his mother, Donna Thomas, and his babysitter Mandy Martyn, have been central to police investigations since Daniel's disappearance.

Daniel and Donna moved into Ms Martyn's Standish St home in September 2003, about seven weeks before the boy vanished.

Daniel was routinely hogtied, strung onto bed slats and forced into a cupboard for hours at a time, his mother said.

Chux wipes were stuffed into his mouth to stop him screaming. Ms Thomas claimed she watched on helplessly as half her son's face was forced beneath the bath water.

Ms Thomas told police she entered Ms Martyn's bathroom on October 13, 2003, to find her son on the cusp of death, on his back, his arms over the side of the bath.

That night Ms Martyn allegedly admitted to putting Daniel's body in a pram and taking it to Ms Thomas's Lawrence St address before placing it beneath the house.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/n...dler-daniel-thomas-death-20150201-1333m6.html

Maybe little Angel was a child in care of Ms Martyn after the death of toddler Daniel (2003) and tortured with another mother's consent?

Or maybe there are "more Ms Martyns" somewhere who torture childs until death and then put them under houses or in suitcases on the side of a highway or similar?

OMG. Oh dear God. I never have much to say, but this is so shocking, so incomprehensibly dreadful.
What evil is among us. ?

This is just disgusting. Poor, poor baby.

Its really brought it home to me that women as much as men are capable of the most evil things & its entirely possible that dear little Angels killer could be a woman.

So these caravans are just randomly parked and people move in and out? They don't haul them around with them? I don't get how they got a picture of "the" caravan. It's still there?

Its one thing to be living with a small child in a caravan within a Caravan Park. In a Caravan Park there are ammenities within the grounds such as power, showers, toilets, kitchens, BBQs etc.

For a man to be living in a little caravan parked on block of land amongst old cars & rubbish with a small child seems a difficult way to be living. I mean where was the child bathed, clothes washed etc. There doesn't seem to be a laundromat in Wynarka. Unless the man & child went to relatives or friends within the town for these things?

I assume they had a relative in the town whose facilities they used for showers etc.

Or maybe they had to just wash in a basin. Poverty can drive your standards down, down, down.

bbm red
Twice!

My question as always: where was the mother and why did she seemingly nothing to help her daughter?

Reading into all these crazy stories, my mind just exploded!

I think it is very possible that our little Angel had a father that is abusive and a mother who turned a blind eye.

Or maybe they had to just wash in a basin. Poverty can drive your standards down, down, down.

I agree, it can. Even to get water for filling a basin, clothes washing etc would be difficult & then that water would be cold.

Who knows, maybe there was a water tank on the block & a generator to at least heat the water up etc.

Or maybe they just lit a campire & heated water, cooked food etc on that. Such a sad circumstance for a little girl to be in if this was the case living amongst the car wrecks & rubbish.

I had discarded suitcase man, as couldn't possibly fathom why he would be so brazen. Is it a possibility he was a hitchhiker, hence carrying a suitcase ?

I assume they had a relative in the town whose facilities they used for showers etc.

I'm finding it hard to comprehend a relative allowing a little girl to live in a tiny caravan in this way. If the relative had a home with all the luxuries that they were going without, wouldn't they offer at least to take the little girl in temporarily while in this circumstance?

I had discarded suitcase man, as couldn't possibly fathom why he would be so brazen. Is it a possibility he was a hitchhiker, hence carrying a suitcase ?

I agree Hbayne, so many twists and turns anything is possible with this case.
I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members