AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I saw a man walking along our rural road with a suitcase I'd think he was walking to catch a bus. But in Wynarka everything seems 'different'. :thinking:

I'm finding it hard to comprehend a relative allowing a little girl to live in a tiny caravan in this way. If the relative had a home with all the luxuries that they were going without, wouldn't they offer at least to take the little girl in temporarily while in this circumstance?

Replying to my own post - theres relatives & then theres relatives.

Theres also small town syndrome & all the gossip & judgement that goes with it!

I'm finding it hard to comprehend a relative allowing a little girl to live in a tiny caravan in this way. If the relative had a home with all the luxuries that they were going without, wouldn't they offer at least to take the little girl in temporarily while in this circumstance?

Absolutely. Any normal person would.

With all the paedophile busts going down, I think that someone has grabbed the body in case a police raid on their property because the perpetrator had connections with people busted. Its a world wide web now.

They have taken the body from the back their property, put the body in the boot, driven interstate until they have seen the suitcase on the road. Could even be a truckie or courier. They have grabbed the case from the side of the road, driven to a place where it was safe to pull up, place the body in a suitcase and stash it. There was more than one suitcase beside the road discarded by travellers etc.

The suitcase man has been foraging. He discovered the bag, or later discovered the open bag, seen the bones, in his anxiety has placed the case out in a spot by the highway to be discovered and investigated. He didn't want the police and media drama.

All done with some urgency.

I had discarded suitcase man, as couldn't possibly fathom why he would be so brazen. Is it a possibility he was a hitchhiker, hence carrying a suitcase ?

Occam's razor : a person carrying a suitcase by a roadside is most probably making a journey, and the suitcase contains personal items.

But in the event of hitchhiking, any person who gave the man a lift would surely have remembered and reported it, no? Unless they were en route out of state and haven't heard of the case.

And according to witness reports, 'suitcase man' was in Wynarka at least twice (recognized by the same person, who saw him once and then weeks later). So if he was a hitchhiker, then that would mean that he was picked up by two different people, wouldn't it? And dropped off, perhaps, by different people? Unless it was the same person doing the picking up and dropping off, in which case that wouldn't be 'hitchhiking'.

That's quite a few drivers, then, who have not come forward with that information - as far as we know.

Someone is dropping suitcase man into town from a rural property out of town. They drop him off out of town (dont want car seen) , he walks into town. Maybe he lives in a caravan with no car. He's dropped off in town to collect the pension or medication? What happens fortnightly?

Occam's razor : a person carrying a suitcase by a roadside is most probably making a journey, and the suitcase contains personal items.

But in the event of hitchhiking, any person who gave the man a lift would surely have remembered and reported it, no? Unless they were en route out of state and haven't heard of the case.

And according to witness reports, 'suitcase man' was in Wynarka at least twice (recognized by the same person, who saw him once and then weeks later). So if he was a hitchhiker, then that would mean that he was picked up by two different people, wouldn't it? And dropped off, perhaps, by different people? Unless it was the same person doing the picking up and dropping off, in which case that wouldn't be 'hitchhiking'.

That's quite a few drivers, then, who have not come forward with that information - as far as we know.

Can’t apply what a normal human being would do in this case.

To understand what a psychopath did, needs to think like a psychopath!

Someone is dropping suitcase man into town from a rural property out of town. They drop him off out of town (dont want car seen) , he walks into town. Maybe he lives in a caravan with no car. He's dropped off in town to collect the pension or medication? What happens fortnightly?

When you say 'town,' crabstick, do you mean Wynarka, or a town nearby with better facilities? I don't think there would be anywhere in Wynarka to collect a pension or medication, unless the PO was more operational than it seems to be.

Not necessarily psychopath but your right, what was goin through their head.

As Makara suspects mental illness, it maybe a paranoid schizophrenic who has killed their own child. This may explain why they left the case beside the road. The person or persons may have also killed the mother.

Can’t apply what a normal human being would do in this case.

To understand what a psychopath did, needs to think like a psychopath!

Yep, Wynarka or dropped just outside at a nearby adjoining road. Wynarka has many? Its a multi junction.

When you say 'town,' crabstick, do you mean Wynarka, or a town nearby with better facilities? I don't think there would be anywhere in Wynarka to collect a pension or medication, unless the PO was more operational than it seems to be.

I know you already applied to your own post, and yes, there are relatives and then relatives. Some people are just trash and don't care about their own families, either because they are selfish, or worried about what the neighbors would think or who knows what other reasons. I have a friend who hit rough times and her mother wouldn't take in her then 9-year old daughter because her husband "didn't like" her because she was mixed race. Instead my friend was forced to stay with various friends and in shelters. I kept the girl a few nights but with my schedule (I worked 8p-4a) it was pretty impossible for me to help full time, and I wasn't in a position to invite them to stay with me full time. Her mother had a nice large home, she and the husband were empty-nesters and she couldn't find it in her heart to let them stay, if for no other reason than her 9 year old granddaughter needed stability. Some people should not be allowed to call themselves family. My friend has all but disowned her mother now anyway, and she's back on her feet.

I really hope they can figure out this mystery. It's so sad when a child can just be forgotten like this, by their own family. Thank goodness the awesome people here will never forget her and do whatever possible to give her her identity back. <3

That may well be the case. The PO distributes pensions to those, or acts as a bank, the old way. Doctors can come through fortnightly/
I guess you have to be there to find out. Without some form of infrastructure towns wouldn't hold up. There must be a way. Thousands of regional pensioners depend on it.

As for people living in caravans, there is a lot of people living in caravans. Semi-permanent are all they can afford. People have lived in less. Children need love. The rest is worthless without it. You'd be surprised at what goes on in mansions. Grumpy people there too.

Something else that's occurred to me regarding the hitch hiking theory, if a truck driver or someone just passing through Wynarka was to stop and pick up a hitch hiker then unless they knew the area there's a good chance the driver wouldn't even know the name of the town they're passing through. Some of these tiny towns have very little signage and it's true, if you blink you would miss them. So what im getting at is its possible someone passing the area did pick up a hitch hiker and just hasn't realised the significance because the name Wynarka doesn't ring a lot of bells if its just a tiny town you passed through months ago.

Who knows. The father might have turned the offer down. The relative might have figured the father was just a deadbeat or something--I know families where something along those lines has happened. Maybe they're all equally poor. Or maybe they're just mean-spirited. I've given up trying to speculate why people do some of these things...

Hitch hiker/suitcase man theory.I did wonder if perhaps,he was a visiting someone in Mobilong prison.The suitcase containing a change of clothes for a prison visit or even over night supplies,for over night stay.Visiting hours are Saturday,sunday and public holidays.
I wonder if visitor records have been checked to see if anyone fits the description.

That may well be the case. The PO distributes pensions to those, or acts as a bank, the old way. Doctors can come through fortnightly/
I guess you have to be there to find out. Without some form of infrastructure towns wouldn't hold up. There must be a way. Thousands of regional pensioners depend on it.

As for people living in caravans, there is a lot of people living in caravans. Semi-permanent are all they can afford. People have lived in less. Children need love. The rest is worthless without it. You'd be surprised at what goes on in mansions. Grumpy people there too.

Is that the Wynarka Post Office, or Post Offices in general in Australia? In many countries, thousands of PO's have closed down in recent years. They're not necessarily to be found in every small town, let alone a tiny one. Was the one in Wynarka fully operational?

I also wonder if Wynarka would be the kind of place someone would come to expressly to use the Post Office, when far more would abound in the bigger places....is there a special service or facility of some kind offered in Wynarka that wasn't available in towns nearby, perhaps?

At any rate, wouldn't the PO, if it is indeed operational, have been one of the first ports of call for police?

If suitcase man DID go there, it's highly likely that this case would have jogged the memory of the person who runs it. Wouldn't they now remember that they served a complete stranger to the town, perhaps carrying a suitcase....And wouldn't they have valuable information on him? If he had collected a pension, we'd have his identity!

Even if it was just a cash transaction of some kind that he made, something less traceable, it would still provide police with at least something to go on as to whether he was likely to be involved in this whole thing or not.

And if he was in Wynarka in order to use the Post Office, then he made more than one visit there (if witness accounts about him having been in the vicinity on two separate dates are to be trusted), increasing the likelihood of the person who served him remembering him.

Something else that's occurred to me regarding the hitch hiking theory, if a truck driver or someone just passing through Wynarka was to stop and pick up a hitch hiker then unless they knew the area there's a good chance the driver wouldn't even know the name of the town they're passing through. Some of these tiny towns have very little signage and it's true, if you blink you would miss them. So what im getting at is its possible someone passing the area did pick up a hitch hiker and just hasn't realised the significance because the name Wynarka doesn't ring a lot of bells if its just a tiny town you passed through months ago.

Makes sense, Kyja. But we still have to account for the fact that suitcase man was (supposedly ) in the town at least twice. Did he hitchhike both ways on two occasions? If so, that's most probably more than one driver - unless by chance, or by prior arrangement, he went with the same driver on all the journeys.

I agree with you that one driver may not have put two and two together, but in the case of their being two or more drivers, wouldn't at least one of them work it out?

And come to think of it, if it was only one driver who picked him up and dropped him off more than once, wouldn't he figure it out - having met suitcase man on several occasions?

Just thinking aloud.....FWIW!

Many Post offices are not specifically Post Offices. They are in some cases in AUSTRALIA, inside regional petrol stations and quickmarts now.

If I had a corpse in my case. The last thing I would do is hitch hike with it, partly because of the smell.

ANGEL was placed in the case much later after she her life was ended violently. He may have picked up the case while meandering down the fence line on a walk into to town.

I think he was possibly meandering with a case too. But possibly not even related.

Angel may have been placed in a case after by a person or persons in a car who discovered the case roadside driving from somewhere.

Judging by the clothing, I feel the clothes came from someone visiting the motor racing in Tailem Bend.

Is that the Wynarka Post Office, or Post Offices in general in Australia? In many countries, thousands of PO's have closed down in recent years. They're not necessarily to be found in every small town, let alone a tiny one. Was the one in Wynarka fully operational?

I also wonder if Wynarka would be the kind of place someone would come to expressly to use the Post Office, when far more would abound in the bigger places....is there a special service or facility of some kind offered in Wynarka that wasn't available in towns nearby, perhaps?

At any rate, wouldn't the PO, if it is indeed operational, have been one of the first ports of call for police?

If suitcase man DID go there, it's highly likely that this case would have jogged the memory of the person who runs it. Wouldn't they now remember that they served a complete stranger to the town, perhaps carrying a suitcase....And wouldn't they have valuable information on him? If he had collected a pension, we'd have his identity!

Even if it was just a cash transaction of some kind that he made, something less traceable, it would still provide police with at least something to go on as to whether he was likely to be involved in this whole thing or not.

And if he was in Wynarka in order to use the Post Office, then he made more than one visit there (if witness accounts about him having been in the vicinity on two separate dates are to be trusted), increasing the likelihood of the person who served him remembering him.

Many of you might have noticed the PO CPA on the Wynarka map, at first I didn&#8217;t understand what CPA was but after searching on the internet it stands for Post Office Community Postal Agents, I thought it is a not open for service type of office. Just now looking on the internet, it is actually opened for services but only in the morning 8am to 10:30am on weekdays.

http://auspost.com.au/pol/app/locate/post-office/SA/Wynarka/5306/Wynarka-CPA-561713

If I had a corpse in my case. The last thing I would do is hitch hike with it, partly because of the smell.

I always think the child has already been fully decomposed long time ago, by the time it was placed in the suitcase was only bones, so I always think there is no longer any smell.

Also, I definitely would not hitch hike under this situation, not because of the smell, but because I wouldn&#8217;t want anyone to have any slightest notice of myself, just like what the suitcase man did, did not acknowledge with the woman who saw him in the morning and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie