GUILTY Australia - Aiia Masarwe, 21, Israeli exchange student, murdered, Melbourne, Jan 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/na...li-student-aiia-maasarwe-20190118-p50s68.html

some other pics.. a picture of his ' home'... could that be a place where delinquints are housed when released?.. I ask because it was stated that he was 'known to police', and it is reasonable to assume that was when he was a minor, under Juv. Justice, probably a stint at the Royal Park young offenders prison.

That home he lived in is in Grimshaw road, a bus route takes him direct to the Plenty Road tramline.. his tramstop is 6 stops onwards from hers.

RIP Aiia

Having lived in Eltham North for a number of years some time ago,Greensborough is well known to me...many a night spent in the RSL there!

Is there any chance he hopped on a train home?

Well the nearest station is Watsonia, which is ages away by foot. There is only the bus, which would have not been running that time of night. There was an abandoned car wasn't there? Where was that found?

Well the nearest station is Watsonia, which is ages away by foot. There is only the bus, which would have not been running that time of night. There was an abandoned car wasn't there? Where was that found?
the abandoned car with the hazard lights on sunk out of sight very early in the investigation, my guess is some one claimed it, entirely unconnected to the crime.

He doesn't look the type to put on his hazard lights as a courtesy to other drivers anyways!

He got to his place , from where he murdered her, sometime during that night. He may have caught the next tram after killing her, and continued his journey up to the cnr of Plenty Road and Grimshaw St, then walked about 2 klms down Grimshaw, nothing to a 20 yr old..

Or he could have bolted down Main Drive after killing her and cut across the golf course, and up to Greensborough Road, then to Grimshaw, this would have taken him a while, perhaps an hour, about 8 klms, maybe 10, and without his hat and shirt, not that he would have been conspicuous, it was a hot night.

All murderers start out from somewhere, and have to go back to somewhere, and sometimes they have plenty of time, and sometimes they don't. They can't stand around with their victim, they have to hot foot it off to somewhere, and usually, that is from where they came from. And summer nights are short, . from when he murdered her, he had about 5 hours of dark and an hour of sunrise. ( Sunrise for Melbourne that morning was 6.16am)

the abandoned car with the hazard lights on sunk out of sight very early in the investigation, my guess is some one claimed it, entirely unconnected to the crime.

He doesn't look the type to put on his hazard lights as a courtesy to other drivers anyways!

Touché. Well then my thought is he needed a lift, so police might have been able to ping his phone and place him at the scene?

He got to his place , from where he murdered her, sometime during that night. He may have caught the next tram after killing her, and continued his journey up to the cnr of Plenty Road and Grimshaw St, then walked about 2 klms down Grimshaw, nothing to a 20 yr old..

Or he could have bolted down Main Drive after killing her and cut across the golf course, and up to Greensborough Road, then to Grimshaw, this would have taken him a while, perhaps an hour, about 8 klms, maybe 10, and without his hat and shirt, not that he would have been conspicuous, it was a hot night.

All murderers start out from somewhere, and have to go back to somewhere, and sometimes they have plenty of time, and sometimes they don't. They can't stand around with their victim, they have to hot foot it off to somewhere, and usually, that is from where they came from. And summer nights are short, . from when he murdered her, he had about 5 hours of dark and an hour of sunrise. ( Sunrise for Melbourne that morning was 6.16am)

Of those scenarios I like the one of him going through the golf course. 1hr something is not that long, especially if he is running on the adrenaline of his crime.

Of those scenarios I like the one of him going through the golf course. 1hr something is not that long, especially if he is running on the adrenaline of his crime.

It appeals to me the most, also, B...

getting back on the next tram up, a radical plan, he knows there are cameras on the trams, plus, he doesn't have his shirt on, that kind of thing is a tiny bit conspicuous on the tram, it would attract attention, and the adrenaline, for sure, he probably could have run all night.

Plus, he didn't have his hat, and that would be a handicap, he would feel a bit exposed, a bit naked, I bet he went to his 'hangout shed' for a while that night at the reserve before going home. Just to touch base.

What a waste of two lives. She died for nothing, he murdered himself as well as her.

I am hoping he has Darwinned himself out of the gene pool, . .. hopefully , no one is going to turn up at court with his baby or something hideous like that.

We will find out just about everything eventually. The Vic Pol will have all the details, and then the DPP will process the killer thru the court. Whether he pleads guilty or not, they all jack up in the beginning but they mostly fold, and this bloke looks a folder already, to me, the whole crime will be laid out in chronological order.

Not that that signifies any comfort or consolation. It merely records the vileness and horror.

And he will be imprisoned for 60 years ,.. carefully managed and monitored.
Really? Would he get that much?

So considering the media has released his name, and photo, after previously blurring it out, can we assume he's admitted to it? Australian media never release names or faces (unless they're looking for someone and then they go silent after suspect is found). Piece of S H I T.

Are we allowed to discuss his Facebook page, evidently he has a few . Now he has been named I’m guessing it’s ok, but correct me if I’m wrong. If I’m correct with what I’ve been directed to on a fb link, he had that poor girl in his sights 8th of Jan was the post. I’m now thinking it wasn’t an opportunist attack but prehaps an obsession that had him maybe stalking her . Poor darling girl. And for the record , definitely of aboriginal descent from what I can gather. Doesn’t matter but a few thought otherwise.

Really? Would he get that much?

well., yes, he will get life, that's mandatory.. the only thing at stake is how long before he can apply for parole. And that is where the real rubber is going to hit the road for Mr Herrmann.

In Victoria, it is on the nose politically now to lean towards the idea that the Herrmanns of this world can be rehabilitated. And he won't be the first young man in AU to get a life without parole sentence, there are presently , about 18 of them around the country. Mathew de Gruchy comes to mind, he was 21 when sentenced.

The other young man, the Filipino kid, he got life without parole. The bloke who murdered Ms Dixon, ditto, even though he is a diagnosed autistic. .

It isn't improbable. It is rare, but not improbable. It is a matter of the degree of the crime, and the public expectation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back