Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have long suspected this MAY have been a duet...certainly with all the moving about and everything else that would be involved I am guessing that it couldn't be a solo effort by a tiny woman.
Guys, NO! the affair was not with a woman who has worked at both C21 & now RMAX. This is so unfair on this poor woman that it keeps being raised!
I mean, come on, I know that love (or lust) knows no age barriers but this is just a little bit silly..

I think for the privacy of the woman who was mentioned we do need to be careful and stick to forum rules. When that first name was mentioned a few days ago i googled her - looks like a lovely lady but didnt seem to me to be the right age etc. Yes as you have said love knows no age barriers but I didnt think it could be correct - just a gut feeling. And I thought at the time if this gets around that poor woman could be hounded and rumours started about her some of which could stick, when in actual fact she had nothing to do with it. For all we know she might not have even liked GBC and now her name has been mentioned as if she's the mistress. I just think we need to be careful.

For my part I am not really interested in who it is he had the affair with, but if whoever it is was involved in any way or even knew something after the fact, we can still discuss as usual by referring to her as 'the mistress' as part of exploring the case and what happened, with no elements of digging as to WHO she is. (I'm not trying to point the finger at anyone btw, just that it's starting to worry me about any mistaken references to a lady who might end up victimised in some way.)

I totally agree no names should be mentioned if they haven't been raised by police. But my point was publishing 'clues' as to who the mistress is, that then lead to only one (wrong) conclusion, is just as bad as publishing the person's name. It isn't hard to google and find the info. And at the moment the google index still contains the wrongly-named lady's details from excerpts of this forum, like I have said previously, this stuff leaves a stain.

the press have mentioned her name it was very early on in the investigation.

the press have mentioned her name it was very early on in the investigation.

Oh I really dont think so Barossa. They would be walking a serious defamation tightrope here if they did, that's for sure.
Without police naming a name this simply should not happen. If I am wrong and they did publish a 'name' then I am gob smacked about that.

Agreed, this woman is relevant and the police seemingly think so. You have to understand that the police only get ONE shot at a conviction and they will be, and have been talking to a number of people that makes this one shot work!

I would think that they are probably already 70-80% certain, they're just waiting on that last bit of WHAMMO before they make an arrest.

^ yes.. I don't think they are very far away either, they weren't too bashful about dropping some major hints at the press conference were they?

Does anyone know where i can watch this afternoon's press conference?

If I am wrong and they did publish a 'name' then I am gob smacked about that. Agreed, this woman is relevant and the police seemingly think so.

I agree - I have not seen her name published anywhere. However if you google "four hours interviewing a woman, believed to be a former work colleague" you get a whole lot of results (all copied off each other of course) - 4 hours is a long time to have a chat about an office affair.

Yes, 4 hours is a long time...but she was a long time business partner and would have known all about the financial dramas that the company faced and also would have been able to give quite a bit of insight into their domestic relationship.....

I was led to believe that they did not part on very good terms though...

I feel sorry fot the detective, now having to have given a press conference on the body found in Strathpine, poor Supt Mark Ainsworth, I think he has enough to deal with, and what a wonderful job he has done thus far.

I've really appreciated reading all the analyses in this forum, and given an outlet for the way this just has set into my brain, as a local, and who feels so, so sorry for Allison, her girls, and the family.

I have to say though, I am getting kind of disturbed at the way the conversation has turned against his parents. I so understand people being so angry at her murderer, and wanting to vent frustrations, but this seems like too much.

Even if the husband is guilty (and I admit, I've been working hard to not jump to conclusions, but I am starting to be able to imagine very few scenarios where he could be innocent), there are still three little girls out there who love all four of their grandparents, who are going to need all the support from their family they can get. And that includes grandparents who do stupid things in front of cameras parked outside their homes in moments of great stress.

While I too have notions of how someone in these circumstances "should" act, god forbid any of us should ever be put in a similar situation, with others who have never been there to judge us for being "weird", "inappropriate" or even complicit.

May her blessed beautiful soul rest in peace, and may the angels surround her and bring comfort to her little girls! Allison was a beautiful human.

He could of grabed something and scratched on top of the scratch and this would show evidence, he could have said he cut himself shaving, it would be easy to cover up the origin of a cut by re-inflicting an injury in the same area before anyone has seen it.

This is my first post. Thanks to all for keeping the energy alive for the sake of Allison.

All along I believed G's car crash was to cause injury to cover up another telling injury/scratches/bruising resulting from being punched or kicked, for example. Allison was a dance teacher, very fit and flexible, and she wouldn't have gone without a good amount of physical self-defence.

This "accident" provided a secondary benefit of making him appear tired/stressed/un-stable.

G was on the way to the police station and if he had any "unexplained" injuries, he would have been very nervous that they would examine his body for further evidence. Out of desperation, he hurt himself - not too hard to really injure himself, but just enough to cover up the bruising. If so, thats pretty quick, smart thinking...and it would have worked, as it would have been the perfect excuse for a lot of tell tale signs on the chest area. He had 2 days to figure out what to do. I hope they did a proper physical examination to include this possibility. IMHO.

I just watched the 6:00pm news report on channel 7. They confirmed that it's now believed ABC was in one of the family vehicles at the Kenmore roundabout between 11:30pm that Thursday night, and 4:00am Friday morning.

Yes, 4 hours is a long time...but she was a long time business partner and would have known all about the financial dramas that the company faced and also would have been able to give quite a bit of insight into their domestic relationship.....

I was led to believe that they did not part on very good terms though...

Ok Maverik1, I am now a little confused. So you think that the woman that has been interviewed again today was actually the former business partner? I was thinking that it was the mistress that they have interviewed 'again'?

I had absolutely no idea about the camera at the roundabout.

Is it common knowledge to the rest of you locals i.e would GBC have been aware of it?

The latest is that Allison was at the roundabout. If GBC was aware of the camera, unless he completely forgot in the heat of the moment, is it a fair leap to suggest that he wasn't at the roundabout, but someone else was?

May her blessed beautiful soul rest in peace, and may the angels surround her and bring comfort to her little girls! Allison was a beautiful human.

This is my first post. Thanks to all for keeping the energy alive for the sake of Allison.

All along I believed G's car crash was to cause injury to cover up another telling injury/scratches/bruising resulting from being punched or kicked, for example. Allison was a dance teacher, very fit and flexible, and she wouldn't have gone without a good amount of physical self-defence.

This "accident" provided a secondary benefit of making him appear tired/stressed/un-stable.

G was on the way to the police station and if he had any "unexplained" injuries, he would have been very nervous that they would examine his body for further evidence. Out of desperation, he hurt himself - not too hard to really injure himself, but just enough to cover up the bruising. If so, thats pretty quick, smart thinking...and it would have worked, as it would have been the perfect excuse for a lot of tell tale signs on the chest area. He had 2 days to figure out what to do. I hope they did a proper physical examination to include this possibility. IMHO.

Only problem is... I'm pretty sure the police and media were aware of the facial scratch BEFORE his so called accident. His immediate family would know about his escalating marital problems. Guaranteed. They are not acting like they are shocked. His mother and his sisters actions are not of grievance, but defiance. The body language is very defensive. I don't think they are involved, but I definitely think they knew of very serious conflict in the marriage and know he's good for the crime.

I just watched the 6:00pm news report on channel 7. They confirmed that it's now believed ABC was in one of the family vehicles at the Kenmore roundabout between 11:30pm that Thursday night, and 4:00am Friday morning.

wow, just watched this too. this is so bizarre, if they think she was in one of the family cars between 1130pm and 4am then they must be surely closing in here! this is just so contradictory to initial reports. she obviously went home again or her car was taken home again for her if this theory is correct!!
I have no idea what to think now. there are a few people involved here for sure and there was some serious arguing and bizarre incidents occuring this night if this was the case. this really could unravel to involve 1,2 or even 3 people. OMG

Does anyone know why some persons of interest are only interviewed once or twice at the most but others anything from 3,4 times?? And they said on the news earlier a lady has been interviewed but i can't find anything online in any of the news reports. I can't ask questions on the police page because the messages just get deleted

I had absolutely no idea about the camera at the roundabout.

Is it common knowledge to the rest of you locals i.e would GBC have been aware of it?

The latest is that Allison was at the roundabout. If GBC was aware of the camera, unless he completely forgot in the heat of the moment, is it a fair leap to suggest that he wasn't at the roundabout, but someone else was?

A lot of people aren't aware these cams exist. GBC may not have known either. You can change location by selecting a region,metro area,north, south, up to around Bundaberg way & west also. "select a region", click update.

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore - Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties