Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the phone is amongst those items .. that would be very interesting.

8 days and the police haven't cracked the husband? Any possibility that it was not him, maybe random abduction? Or best case Allison is very very unstable, done a runner and has not contacted anybody, even with her parental obligations?? Fingers crossed, but unlikely. From

As for media interviews and the like 'John Sharpe' did many, calling for his 'wife' to return, opposite to the Gerard is providing, yet we are persecuting him.

Many posts here are very conflicting.

Much like myself, i am intrigued By this case, and I'm sure his lawyer's firm are trolling the web and monitoring this forum. No doubt they know more than us, remember they are paid to deafened innocent or guilty.
Seen the movie 'Devils Advicate'??

I wonder if the Mistress had a hand in this too??? She was interviewed for 4 hours by the Authorities...hmmm

I should add that I heard that the car he was driving to the police station belonged to the mistress! It's interesting what you pick up.
Can anyone else confirm this?

I wonder if the Mistress had a hand in this too??? She was interviewed for 4 hours by the Authorities...hmmm

I should add that I heard that the car he was driving to the police station belonged to the mistress! It's interesting what you pick up.

This must surely be a possibility. No doubt it will all come out in time. I am sure the Detectives will do their job well.

"

All the articles I have read say "his" car so my guess would be a family members car.

It may fit with the little incident that damaged the front end of the car. I live very close to Brookfield and I travel up to Indro all the time. It's clear that that accident was intentional.

Not only was he headed in the wrong direction to get to the police station (if he was coming from Kenmore), he was in the wrong lane to get himself to the police station. He was however, in the right lane if he wanted to hit the pylon...

It may fit with the little incident that damaged the front end of the car. I live very close to Brookfield and I travel up to Indro all the time. It's clear that that accident was intentional.

Not only was he headed in the wrong direction to get to the police station (if he was coming from Kenmore), he was in the wrong lane to get himself to the police station. He was however, in the right lane if he wanted to hit the pylon...

A friend was at the scene of the accident and she said he had to mount the kerb to even hit the pylon. Things just don't add up with this case.

Yes unless he was trying to enter the bus station, it was done accidently on purpose.

I have heard through the grapevine that a theory is that there was an argument, the wife stormed out, the mistress ran her down, then they disposed of the body and then he deliberately damaged the car to remove any evidence.

I think this sounds far-fetched though, but I have spoken to people that seem to know what's going on in the inside a bit. I can't state this as fact because it could be absolute BS. It's interesting...

So found out that apparently the scratch/es that Gerard had on his face where from a fall. According to what a reporter stated. Can I post the link to that info it is on a Twitter page.

Yes unless he was trying to enter the bus station, it was done accidently on purpose.

I have heard through the grapevine that a theory is that there was an argument, the wife stormed out, the mistress ran her down, then they disposed of the body and then he deliberately damaged the car to remove any evidence.

I think this sounds far-fetched though, but I have spoken to people that seem to know what's going on in the inside a bit. I can't state this as fact because it could be absolute BS. It's interesting...

I was thinking along those lines too except he did the running down and disposing in her car. While she stayed at the house and was there in case the children woke.

Also further along there is Mt Crosby, a State Forest and even a Lake. The thing in this area there is plenty of places to hide something or someone.

I'm out this way and I kept getting eerie feelings around Kholo Creek overpass. I know it probably sounds silly, but its the 'what if.' :(

A fall? I posted a youtube link, I haven't had a problem. I've been clicking on others links to news articles :)

The photo of the vehicle in the accident at Indooroopilly looks like it belongs to someone who travels around for a business (Note the aerial at the rear of the vehicle)

When you think about it! In the tight time frame he had, there must have been someone else involved...maybe, just a thought!

I wonder if they have searched/will search Kholo Creek Alicat. The SES haven't made it up this far yet. I saw them on Moggill Road this morning not far from Rafting Ground.

Do you believe that is a possibility? A disturbance is heard, his wife goes missing, he has a scratch on his face...

When I initially read the first report it was question mark suicide and neighbours hear a disturbance in Baden-Clay house night of disappearance...

I have not been able to find this first article since reading it. I think it was written by news.com.au.

Did anyone else read this report on the Friday?

Couldbe - I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme