Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a politician, I would never have met the man in private.....I'd be too concerned that the public would be wondering about "what we were discussing". I agree, they would have done better to meet with the Dickie's at the showgrounds.....I guess it was a bit hard to get with Gerard there, since he didnt care to be there.......Maybe because the Dickie's would clout him over the head with a brick.

for the record, the woman mentioned as REMAX and someone mentioned this poor woman's name! you have got the wrong woman! the lady mentioned is not the mistress! I know 100% who the person of interest is/was/still maybe because of a mutual friendship and the lady you mentioned in this post before is NOT her. Thought I would add to this because that is just terrible that this other poor unsuspecting woman's name had been mentioned in these circumstances!

Those poor parents - it's always said you should never survive your children - I'm sure by the time their little girl was in her 40's they thought life would finish normally. Sick to the stomach by the feelings for them and their 3 little grandkids and I hope when the person responsible is charged they are got at by other inmates and feel some pain too.

Those poor parents - it's always said you should never survive your children - I'm sure by the time their little girl was in her 40's they thought life would finish normally. Sick to the stomach by the feelings for them and their 3 little grandkids and I hope when the person responsible is charged they are got at by other inmates and feel some pain too.

Agree completely.....It's just not how it should be. We are never meant to outlive our kids. One can understand it a little (only a little) better when it's through sickness.....But this way...It's soooo shocking and sickening.

for the record, the woman mentioned as REMAX and someone mentioned this poor woman's name! you have got the wrong woman! the lady mentioned is not the mistress! I know 100% who the person of interest is/was/still maybe because of a mutual friendship and the lady you mentioned in this post before is NOT her. Thought I would add to this because that is just terrible that this other poor unsuspecting woman's name had been mentioned in these circumstances!

Was going to mention it is a very bad idea to quote names picked up from the Brookfield grapevine. Brookfield has some of the worst cases of 'chinese whispers' ever - always has!

When I saw that ladies name....First thing I thought, was 'what if that isnt her and people started calling her cell phone to irritate her'. I hope the person (poster) or admin of this site deletes her name. :-(

Well I just got home from work although we knew they had found her from checking the news sites.

RIP Allison and hugs your wee girls.

the screams heard at 10pm on the Thursday night 4km away seem a little odd now no?
if these screams were actually from Allison,,doesnt this throw potentially a random whacko into the mix now also? Or does it means she was simply potentially folllowed by GBC??
The above not relevant if they werent here screams of course..

the screams heard at 10pm on the Thursday night 4km away seem a little odd now no?
if these screams were actually from Allison,,doesnt this throw potentially a random whacko into the mix now also? Or does it means she was simply potentially folllowed by GBC??
The above not relevant if they werent here screams of course..

Some things are certainly weird. I dont know why, but I cant imagine why GBC would have dumped her near a "scout area", considering his scouting connections. But then I guess if he thought she would end up in the Brisbane River......then maybe he thought he would be home free. But somehow she got entangled in the creek bed and that ruined his intention.....Oooooh, I love being an armchair....even amateur at armchair, detective....lol

One thing interesting in the police statement was they have been treating this as an 'unlawful homicide investigation for quite some time'... given they haven't found anything previously (other than belongings yet to be confirmed as Allison's) and earlier in the piece they said they were confident she was still alive, hopefully that means they have deducted something in the meantime which will be backed up by clues from Allison's body.

I've tried really hard to refrain from directly pointing a finger at Gerard - always good to keep your mind open. But how, how could he be at work today??!

I guess it's justified under the banner of 'getting back to normal', something his sister wanted them to do days ago.

At work ... business as usual??

The Person mentioned did also work for Century 21 until last year. But if you know it's not her then you are right it is terrible for her her if she has been mistakingly linked.

If he is guilty of this burn in hell basicallly and things probably arent looking good for him, but fair suck of the sav about him 'being back at work' comments! I am quite certain he wasnt back at work in a 'normal' capacity guys! i am sure he didn't wisk in with a big smile on his face and ask everybody how their weekend was before he grabbed his morning coffee and piece of raisin toast! He does own the business afterall and he does have staff that he probably had to address and is ultimately responsible for paying each week so they can meet their own financial responsibilities. I am sure he was there for just an hour or so giving them a debrief about their future with his firm or lack of future more to the point. I think they are owed that much at least..

One report I went back & read from last Monday states,

They confirmed that Gerard Baden-Clay, the husband of the missing woman and the father of her three girls, was a person of interest in the investigation along with a number of people close to the couple.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ng-in-brookfield/story-e6freoof-1226335681703

Then as we all know, later on in the week police stated Gerard wasn't a person of interest. That leaves "a number of people close to the couple" as possible persons of interest??

I've tried really hard to refrain from directly pointing a finger at Gerard - always good to keep your mind open. But how, how could he be at work today??!

I guess it's justified under the banner of 'getting back to normal', something his sister wanted them to do days ago.

At work ... business as usual??

Yep (agree about the work).... I may be wrong and i'm purely speculating. But it doesnt seem like the Dickie's have been seen with their grand daughters either. I understand that the children should be left out of the limelight etc.....But if my daughter was missing, i'd really want to see her girls..If I felt Gerard killed my daughter, I wouldnt want him near my grandies......Such a stressful time.

I cant help but wonder if its possible that someone planted Allison, near the scouts area, to make it appear that it was Gerard. Cant wait to hear more from those in the know......this is just so insane.

If I remember correctly I think it was mentioned in yesterday's news the daughters were dropped off to Allison's parents at a park while Gerard had the visit with police.

I believe he went to his office for an hour today. Don't think it was regular "work" or business as usual

If I remember correctly I think it was mentioned in yesterday's news the daughters were dropped off to Allison's parents at a park while Gerard had the visit with police.

Thanks for that.....Sorry, i'm in Melbourne and lets just say, their isnt much air time here about it....I am so pleased the kids are getting to spend time with the Dickie's.

Willough - Agreed! You would just want to grab those 3 little girls of your daughters and hug them and not let them go. I guess being the father he still has right of way...for the time being.
But to answer your query, in last nights news report they stated that GBC and his father (isn't he a strange one too) dropped the 3 girls off to Allisons parents at a park somewhere..while he was at indooro police station i believe..

Oh yes as for the politicians visiting GBC and family...bad taste given what info was floating around. Just don't think its their job to do this. surely his $5,000 donation or whatever minimal amount it may have been doesn't justify a visit under these cloudy circumstances..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow