Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm in Australia, been following this site for a while. The Baden-Clay case finally a reason for me to join.

He did it. Someone unrelated to the case probably would have had sexual motives and would have removed her from that area entirely. I believe it's a crime of passion. He did it in heated argument and made up the story about her going for a walk as her reason to leave the house and be exposed to other dangers. He was obviously in a state of desperation and had to get rid of her somehow.

I bet he never slept a wink that night, and spent the night cleaning trace evidence, trying to remove computer files and coming up with a plausible story. If the sim card is hers, you can bet he took her phone apart. No random killer would care about the phone, because they wouldn't have ties to her anyway.

Most people with hyphenated names are self important losers. Seeing the footage of him interviewed only proves it. The police will most definitely find an electronical trail of a marriage falling apart and probably dire straits financially. Add to that the affair and custody of the children and you have a psychopath about to lose it.

I wasnt thinking anything badly about the daughter/sister......But one thing I didnt understand earlier was watching her reverse out of the driveway with the window down....Then in the reporters faces, closes the window and whisks away.....I know, just a minor point....But any sane person would close the window prior to reversing, so no-one could even approach the car....for that privacy they so want. Not wait till one is out on the road and give the reporters a poopoo demeanor......that almost seemed a little like 'im controlling this, not you reporters'. I find the whole family a twee selfish.

PS laserdic10.....Thanks hon.....I think I may need a couple of visits to the psychologist....and then hopefully after that I will be cured...lol

Please keep the updates coming...I lived in that area, and now im over here in the usa and nothing has been in the newspapers here on any of this....and we cant stream any TV out of Australia anymore...

oh...wots this about a kiss??? has anyone got a link on that?

I just hope Allisons parents can get the girls ASAP...they need to be with them.....

Also, I don't think him getting a lawyer is necessarily an indication of guilt. The percentage of people being murdered by someone they know is too high not to consider a family member, so close, as a husband is, would be one of the first suspects, if not the first. People are wrongly accused all the time. I know if something happened to my partner, after the initial shock, the first person I'd visit would be a lawyer.

As a financial adviser, my instincts are to question any changes, increases or reviews of Allisons life policies. Who may benefit from her death? Who might need access to money?

My question exactly. It could well have been accidental at first, i.e. a domestic disturbance gone horribly wrong. But Insurance companies don't pay out on murder by the policy beneficiary so maybe this was a tragedy in the first instance that GBC then decided to profit from and has gone to these lengths to make it look like another unknown person was involved in order to safeguard any payout.

Also, I don't think him getting a lawyer is necessarily an indication of guilt. The percentage of people being murdered by someone they know is too high not to consider a family member, so close, as a husband is, wouldn't be one of the first suspects, if not the first. People are wrongly accused all the time. I know if something happened to my partner, after the initial shock, the first person I'd visit would be a lawyer.

Well, we all react differently. If something happened to a member of my family, I'd be worried out of my mind - so worried, so heart-sick it wouldn't occur to me to run around protecting my precious self. Instead, I'd be all over the place, day and night, trying to find them. I'd be mortgaging the house and selling everything I owned, so I could pay private helicopters to look for them and paying anyone at all to come out and help me find them. I'd go to psychics. I'd pay private detectives. I'd have posters on every available wall and light-pole. And if I couldn't find them, I'd spend the rest of my life trying

The police and media could do and say whatever they liked - I wouldn't notice it. There'd be only one thing on my mind, and that is finding my loved one. If I failed, they could shoot me for all I care. And if barristers and criminal lawyers caught up with me to offer their services, claiming I was in danger of being blamed -- I'd send them packing for taking one minute of my time which I'd rather spend finding my missing loved-one. And that's how most people react

My question exactly. It could well have been accidental at first, i.e. a domestic disturbance gone horribly wrong. But Insurance companies don't pay out on murder by the policy beneficiary so maybe this was a tragedy in the first instance that GBC then decided to profit from and has gone to these lengths to make it look like another unknown person was involved in order to safeguard any payout.

Or premeditated from the start....

ohhh the infamous kiss. I had managed not to see it until just now. personally i save that sort of affection for private-at the best of times! very bizarre under the circumstances. (actually i would consider that quite bizarre any time but everyone's different!)

a few days ago there were reports that GBC was "frantically" texting/calling several people on Thursday night asking if they'd heard from Allison- has that information since been discredited?

Well, after reading the Mr. Mum blog, it seems he's not averse to using to his advantage any little thing, such as mentioning the name of the health spa, for example. Small potatoes. But that's how some people get through life, greasing palms for reward. And sure, they call it 'networking' and believe themselves to be 'savvy operators'. But it's so blatant and to me, the entire blog was in order to suck up to the health spa. Just my opinion

However, if he hoped to gain fame and fortune via his wife's death -- he failed again. Another big fail

Unless you want to end up in therapy with me, laserdisc and willough, do not subject yourself to the granny pash, in other situations it would be a voyeristic funny joke to pass around to hapless friends on facebook, but in this situation it is just inappropriate, out of place, not age appropriate, insensitive, vulgar. If you think there is going to be a hint of Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze from a scene of ghost, eliminate that and picture a walrus with a moose, trust me, you do not want to subkect yourself to this, half of us are unable to sleep after this sight ( check the forum post times lol)

On a serious note, I just heard they are expecting the autopsy results today so fingers crossed they will be able to make an arrest in the next few days.

[I said:
Originally Posted by silver01
Any info on the other woman, does or did she work with him?[/I]

Yes, for almost 8 years. In 2008 he made her a partner of the business. A photo of them looking very cosy together at work was published in 2009. The working relationship ceased 13 months ago.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080718224602/http://century21.com.au/westside/agenthome.htm

If true then lover, wife and his creepy parents all worked in the same office? Very awkward. Probably why she left. GBC's mother looks so much different/worse today.

Somebody earlier posted a name which appears on that link which was hard to believe, people on here were quick to point out that wasn't true. It's important we don't guess or implicate inncocent people here.
Those posts were deleted by mods, and that poster has not posted since.

The key in all this could be the other woman.
There is a chance she knows what went on and possibly even involvement.

Well, we all react differently. If something happened to a member of my family, I'd be worried out of my mind - so worried, so heart-sick it wouldn't occur to me to run around protecting my precious self. Instead, I'd be all over the place, day and night, trying to find them. I'd be mortgaging the house and selling everything I owned, so I could pay private helicopters to look for them and paying anyone at all to come out and help me find them. I'd go to psychics. I'd pay private detectives. I'd have posters on every available wall and light-pole. And if I couldn't find them, I'd spend the rest of my life trying

The police and media could do and say whatever they liked - I wouldn't notice it. There'd be only one thing on my mind, and that is finding my loved one. If I failed, they could shoot me for all I care. And if barristers and criminal lawyers caught up with me to offer their services, claiming I was in danger of being blamed -- I'd send them packing for taking one minute of my time which I'd rather spend finding my missing loved-one. And that's how most people react

In Australia we don't have 20-50 Serial Killers operating at one time. If something happens to your wife/husband, you are the prime suspect and you better Lawyer up unless you want to go to jail for a crime you didnt commit. You would need every bit of legal advice you could muster.

Unless you want to end up in therapy with me, laserdisc and willough, do not subject yourself to the granny pash, in other situations it would be a voyeristic funny joke to pass around to hapless friends on facebook, but in this situation it is just inappropriate, out of place, not age appropriate, insensitive, vulgar. If you think there is going to be a hint of Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze from a scene of ghost, eliminate that and picture a walrus with a moose, trust me, you do not want to subkect yourself to this, half of us are unable to sleep after this sight ( check the forum post times lol)

On a serious note, I just heard they are expecting the autopsy results today so fingers crossed they will be able to make an arrest in the next few days.

VULGAR !

Yes, that's the word which most applies

tops the list

of many discriptions, non of which show any concern or respect for Allison Dickie

[I said:
Originally Posted by silver01
Any info on the other woman, does or did she work with him?[/I]

http://web.archive.org/web/20080718224602/http://century21.com.au/westside/agenthome.htm

Somebody earlier posted a name which appears on that link which was hard to believe, people on here were quick to point out that wasn't true. It's important we don't guess or implicate inncocent people here.
Those posts were deleted by mods, and that poster has not posted since.
QUOTE]

Please please its not the lady who was mentioned in this post and no names should be mentioned im so glad her name has been deleted I know it wasnt her she would be mortified

I noticed on that agents blog, all the employees had glowing summaries of themselves....All Allison had was psych after her name and That she was a licenced Real Estate Agent..... :( Im sure she had way more about her, than all of them BCs put together.

It begs the question whether any DNA could still be traced under Allison's finger nails after 11 days exposure if she did scratch him in self defence. if so, certainly wouldn't help GBC's claim of innocence.

Further to my earlier query as to whether any DNA could remain under ABCs fingernails relating to the scratches on GBCs face, has anyone else noticed that almost all photos of GBC over the past 13 days, he has a phone shielding the right hand side of his face ..... Check out the pics .... Whenever he is in the gaze of the media, he usually has the phone held on the right side of his face trying to hide something

You are so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member