Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be able to see any vehicle turning right from brookfield road with that view on the cam

I forgot to ask in my last message. Did that guy say to be careful walking around the area? It's just i have an elderly friend that lives over that way and i couldn't hear the guy properly because on my computer it kept cutting in and out

This topic is becoming really heated, elsewhere online. Many people are disgusted with the BCs. And a forum not known for erudition has gained some very articulate posters in defence of Allison and what they believe are, or should be, decent and normal behaviours when a woman and mother is missing believed murdered
where do you look for what else is being said elsewhere?

I forgot to ask in my last message. Did that guy say to be careful walking around the area? It's just i have an elderly friend that lives over that way and i couldn't hear the guy properly because on my computer it kept cutting in and out

The main message he conveyed was to use common sense when walking in those types of areas which don't have or have very little street lighting. No cause to be alarmed.

Police have ruled out the sim card being involved in the case.

" "We've got a team of about 25 detectives working on it. At this stage, the level of co-operation (from witnesses) has mostly been very good," he said. "

Interesting wording again. Witnesses mentioned. Let's hope they witnessed plenty which will help the case. And the underlying idea some people maybe haven't been so co-operative?

That wording also struck me as being unusual.

HMMM....i did wonder about the parents a few pages back - maybe they are more involved in this than first thought? their behaviour is odd as we have all been mentioning here, but maybe its more sinister-odd ??

Personally don't think parents involved....just weird. May explain a few things psychologically if he does turn out to be guilty. Like a lack of understanding about appropriate behaviours etc can often be a side effect of different personality disorders am thinking .. I MEAN WHO DOES THAT? Not normal caring empathetic people, that's for sure.

Hi All!
I was trying hard not to get involved or to post but after reading 36 pages there are a couple of things I would like to add. There have been some really good posts by some intelligent people, the arguments and scenarios are fascinating.
I am so sorry for Allison,her parents and her beautiful girls.
I am simply an observer.
A thought I had which I don't think anyone commented on that if they were sleeping in separate beds then perhaps her bed had not been slept in which is why he perhaps panicked early on?? (Personally I no longer believe any of that, I believe he is guilty and I believe his parents know what happened)
The person he was having an affair with is the same lady that has been mentioned a few times, if this is the case and she is there working with this family every day then I believe she also knows. I think it was a fight that went too far and he called in help.
I think the time frame has changed as a witness has come forward and has seen the car. Perhaps they need a more credible witness than the one they have or perhaps they have him on video camera but that can be inadmissible in court??
see now I am just rambling.

Has any body noticed that a lot of the media reports ie Courier Mail have put inverted comma's around the word "devastated" when referring the GBC?

Yes, I noticed that ! And also - Now 'devastated'.... why wouldn't he have been devastated before when she was missing for 12 days?!?!? lol

My heart breaks for her parents & girls :(

HMMM....i did wonder about the parents a few pages back - maybe they are more involved in this than first thought? their behaviour is odd as we have all been mentioning here, but maybe its more sinister-odd ??

As weird as they appear to be I don't feel his parents were involved. I think it may turn out to be the simpler notion, which we hear about so often.... husband has affair, wife finds out, he promises to end affair but doesn't, business is going downhill, they argue more often, things escalate from a bit of push & shove, he went too far & killed her. And the family has closed ranks around him.

Forgot to add that I was F/B snooping.
GBC is F/B friends with Campbell Newman.
Also saw this comment on someone's f/b.

https://www.facebook.com/Bighitter2009

"RIP Allison Baden-Clay the truth will come out but your kids are the one's that suffer the most. What are your thoughts, I think the husband who had an affair is responsible."

Someone asked "How do you know he was having an affair?" his reply -
"The media stated that police interviewed a woman for hours who it was believed worked for him. The media sensationalised it - who'd have thought. Fact is the Police interviewed a female who worked for a friend of mine for a few hours that afternoon as she was consulting to the business and was the last to see her. Not saying he wasn't but remember it's just as possible she was. You are certainly right that these 3 young girls must be going through unspeakable sadness and it doesn't look like it's going to get better for them. :("

Interesting????

I have been following this site and must that a lot of the analysis is excellent.

I used to be associated with the real estate business in the Western Suburbs and GBC was an acquaintance.

I had heard from one of my colleagues that he had an absolutely foul temper and was totally out of control when he lost it.

I was also told by one of his ex partners (from the horse's mouth) that the split was extremely acrimonious and ugly.

Whilst this does not make him a murderer, he is no saint!

They certainly like to cash in on the Baden-Powell name.
Gerard's grandfather was a "Clay", his grandmother was a "Baden-Powell".
Looks like Gerard's father, Nigel, decided to make good use of his mother's heritage.

"Bwana" could possibly be Nigel's scouting name, if he is/was a scout leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr