Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another article in SM by Kylie Lang in The Sunday section where she discusses (with assistance from an emeritus professor In criminal psychology) why the murderof Allison has hit home for so many people and why it is creating so much interest. I think yes there is a part if sensationalism on the part of the media, but also let's not forget that the very reason many of us are here is precisely because it is almost unthinkable to many of us that someone living 'our' kind of life could be murdered in such an apparent shocking terrible way, leaving three gorgeous kids In what must be a nightmare situation.

Also worth noting is that usually when 2 people have an affair, they are infatuated with each other. They don't get the daily grind of raising kids, doing washing, mowing lawns and having to attend places they don't want to go. They get the dream fantasy and the good sex.

If TM and GBC were infatuated with each other, (as I think they were), infatuation is like addiction and it tends to really skewer your thinking. You do things you normally wouldn't dream of doing to keep the situation and the feeling going. I have no doubt this would include helping cover up a murder, if the infatuation was strong enough. Which I also think it was.

Again, just my humble opinion, but I imagine the sex would have been lousy.

Imagine TM (or anyone else involved with him) would have suffered heartaches galore

Don't believe for one minute he (and the Gang) were infatuated with anything other than poor TM's bank account/assets

Believe they flattered and charmed the daylights out of her because they saw her as being of benefit to themselves

Think TM woke up to all of it and kicked herself. But nevertheless betrayed herself and her principles because she truly loved him

I hope she does a deal, rats on the lot of them and clears her conscience

Wow, just read the news.

I guess all the speculating about a mistress was not in vain after all.

So, does TM drive a blue car or what?

Are you refering to the Blue car that was involved in the crash at Indooroopilly ? If so that car is owned by a friend of ABC and GBC according to someone in the know (earlier post on here).

There is a simple equation here.
There is a victim who was murdered and there is a murderer at large.

Numerous tests have been carried out on the victim and the detectives have a lot of information. By now, most if not all of the results of those tests will be back.
Many people have been interviewed.

There is also a person of interest. And that is putting it mildly.

What is it the investigators need? How many pieces of the puzzle are missing?
Where is the key to this case going to be found?

I dread the thought that the missing piece is what all investigators need in these cases................luck.

I just want this case resolved for Allison's family.

Good post. It's frustrating thinking that they might not have enough evidence. I think I'm starting to clutch at straws because I want to believe they have a soild case and everything will be wrapped up nicely.

Would be interesting to know what she did with the money, invested that into GBC's business perhaps?

Yes I wonder if the real attraction of TM was the money. Was she the financial partner that withdrew her backing.. when she left Century 21.?

Again, just my humble opinion, but I imagine the sex would have been lousy.

Imagine TM (or anyone else involved with him) would have suffered heartaches galore

Don't believe for one minute he (and the Gang) were infatuated with anything other than poor TM's bank account/assets

Believe they flattered and charmed the daylights out of her because they saw her as being of benefit to themselves

Think TM woke up to all of it and kicked herself. But nevertheless betrayed herself and her principles because she truly loved him

I hope she does a deal, rats on the lot of them and clears her conscience

I'd never thought of it that way, strong possibility too.

Are you refering to the Blue car that was involved in the crash at Indooroopilly ? If so that car is owned by a friend of ABC and GBC according to someone in the know (earlier post on here).

No. I see the crash car as grey, not blue. I was talking about the blue accomplice car that was seen by witnesses on the night Allison went missing.

Also worth noting is that usually when 2 people have an affair, they are infatuated with each other. They don't get the daily grind of raising kids, doing washing, mowing lawns and having to attend places they don't want to go. They get the dream fantasy and the good sex.

If TM and GBC were infatuated with each other, (as I think they were), infatuation is like addiction and it tends to really skewer your thinking. You do things you normally wouldn't dream of doing to keep the situation and the feeling going. I have no doubt this would include helping cover up a murder, if the infatuation was strong enough. Which I also think it was.

I imagine they spend their days in a rather high state of excitement and anticipation......keeps the adrenalin pumping I would think, and in turn makes something like murder and cover up all a bit more plausible at least in the early days

Did someone say there was a marriage counsellor in the family?

yep..BWANA the big kahuna calls himself an 'enhanced marriage facilitator' everyone's too afraid to delve too deeply into that one!!

Just another thought, would think with the murder and all going on, one would think it has put a HUGH damper on the affair relationship!

or send them through the roof with the added deception and conspiracy

I imagine they spend their days in a rather high state of excitement and anticipation......keeps the adrenalin pumping I would think, and in turn makes something like murder and cover up all a bit more plausible at least in the early days

I suspect he played her like a fiddle. He's a con-merchant, does it for a living, on tv, etc.

Sure, I imagine she would have been on Cloud Nine, being on the receiving end. But him -- it was calculated, imo. Had no feelings for her at all. In love with her money/assets. Knew women love the romantic talk at least as much as the rest. And let's face it, he's mostly talk. Different talk for different circumstances - has it down pat. Even fooled Allison. And Allison's parents, if earlier posts in here are true when they say her parents rejected her original choice. Implying they must have approved GBC

I don't see TM as a murderess. I see her as a deluded patsy. The fact she didn't lawyer-up tells us a lot, if we want to see it. Denotes a certain character, principle, sense of responsibility. Suspect the only reason she's lawyered-up now, late in the day, is because the police would have really stressed upon her to do so

All just my own humble opinion MOO :moo:

yep..BWANA the big kahuna calls himself an 'enhanced marriage facilitator' everyone's too afraid to delve too deeply into that one!!

Which marriage was he facilitating, the current one or the prospective future one.. considering 2nd prospect would be loaded from sale of properties.

Always the hunter ...

Murdered is murdered, but it is really awful to consider this might have been a premeditated act with finances involved :(

I think we will see some movement when the toxicology results are back in. Maybe Allison was drugged before she was murdered. That's what a coward would do. I can't believe how much she reminds me of Susan Powell.

Well that is going to come in handy where he is going to be spending a loooong time, unless he gets a new girlfriend named bubba lol.

I don't think he's going to cope with prison well at all. :jail:

Well that is going to come in handy where he is going to be spending a loooong time, unless he gets a new girlfriend named bubba lol.

if he is guilty, then I hope he becomes EVERYONE'S *****

Over on the Aussiecrims site (and this is heresay and rumour) a woman who described herself as a local woman who'd been interviewed twice by the police, said the two vehicles were seen at the junction of Kangaroo Gully and Sugar roads. She said it was 'fact', if memory serves

A few thoughts/questions:

Let's just say TM is the same woman who said "thanks for your help' to EBC at the letterbox ( I know we're not sure on this and some views differ but let's say it is for now)

What are the NBC's cars like - is one blue?

Let's say the murder had been discussed and pre-planned for a month later, as someone with inside info had said, and that an opportunity arose so it was done earlier.

So the kids are on sleepover, Allison and GBC are supposed to be having talks, GBC doesnt want to, but Allison brings up issues including the affair and the way her life is right now, being restricted by the financial woes and humiliated by the affair, and not getting any love from him.

He doesnt like what she says, he still likes the idea of having some sort of weird hold over her, or he doesnt like anything being mentioned that he has lied or is a failure, or he's concerned that Allsion will pull the plug on her financial interests before they get a chance to kill her like theyd planned, so he goes into a wild rage and strangles her.

He then calls TM, which is not a big issue as she was already in on the original plan. TM is very popular with NBC/EBC, she has ingratiated herself with them, and they find lovely Allison, successful in her own right, a stark reminder of their fake status. Plus she's in the way of financial issues, and possibly causing their son grief by complaining and actually expecting anything from her marriage. So Allison has been 'demonised' by all of them.

So then what happens? If TM drives a yellow VW convertible, it doesnt seem to have been mentioned in any requests for sightings. Could she have been driving a Nigelaine car? If NBC was the old man at the roundabout, how did it all play out?

Let's say Allison was murdered at home as one scenario, who helped load her into the car, and helped dispose of the body. Where did the roundabout fit in, compared to the sightings in Anstead?

A few other things I've been curious about - the screams are one. With more than one person involved, could the screams been faked to create an impression Allison was attacked while out walking?

OR could Allison have stormed out of the house and actually been walking, then someone, either GBC (most likely) or TM, went after her and she was killed in the car?

I would have been more inclined to think that GBC did the murder and NBC helped with the body, but it's TM who has been interviewed so many times and for so long, and her car isn't blue.

And if was her at the letterbox what was the thank you for? Thanks for helping with our plan?

I suspect he played her like a fiddle. He's a con-merchant, does it for a living, on tv, etc.

Sure, I imagine she would have been on Cloud Nine, being on the receiving end. But him -- it was calculated, imo. Had no feelings for her at all. In love with her money/assets. Knew women love the romantic talk at least as much as the rest. And let's face it, he's mostly talk. Different talk for different circumstances - has it down pat. Even fooled Allison. And Allison's parents, if earlier posts in here are true when they say her parents rejected her original choice. Implying they must have approved GBC

I don't see TM as a murderess. I see her as a deluded patsy. The fact she didn't lawyer-up tells us a lot, if we want to see it. Denotes a certain character, principle, sense of responsibility. Suspect the only reason she's lawyered-up now, late in the day, is because the police would have really stressed upon her to do so

All just my own humble opinion MOO :moo:

good post Laser, it makes a lot of sense, your opinion, and portrayal of him in that light seems spot on

It says

"it has been confirmed TO Police"

which to me means the various co workers, business people, x friends of GBC,
, ABC's family and friends, who told the media also told POlice

Have NO sympathy for TM at all! Unless anyone knows for a fact what she knew or didnt know then it's up in the air! She could have known what was going to happen or not. Either way she got her self in the mess so it's her problem to deal with and she deserves whatever press info/public opinion is out there! JMO

"Bubba". I'm cracking up here, best I take a break before I choke...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member