Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whilst there is some talk on NBC, I saw a portrait of him and EBC earlier on. It was eerie to way she dominated the photo, her large man like hands across his neck, almost hugging him to her proud breast (now I cant remember the photo specifically, but this is what I recall when I think of it!! probably nothing like it Ill try to find it) Anyway, back to the photo...I thought it looked like she was in charge in no uncertain terms, anyone else see it? Im going to look now

I know the pic you mean and the first time I saw It I thought I bet her hsband has had an affair. The way she was holding on to him was very posessive, like a hands off my man type of show, IMO

The pic was on ebc facebook btw

Ok I'll take the plunge and ask because I was wondering too. I may regret asking, but maybe it will just be a fancy name for something very mundane and not nearly as interesting as he makes it sound.

found this however I doubt NBC is any kind of therapist, maybe he did a quickie course once or jsut prides himself on telling everyone how to run their lives??
Guidance Facilitators focuses on interpersonal relationships, communication and conflict resolution between parents and children, couples, and business partners. We help with challenges in Marriage, Parenting, Counseling, Family Therapy, Couples, Psychotherapy, Mental Health and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and other challenges.

Our staff includes Ph.D. psychotherapists and counselors with a broad range of experience helping individuals, couples and families as well as teaching, conducting workshops and speaking to large groups. This web site contains resources for those seeking to improve their lives and relationships and those of others.

Resolving differences with children and teenagers
Creating effective communication with your partner
Helping a child or adult with Attention Deficit Disorder
Parenting
Animal Assisted Therapy
Thriving through the aging process
Enhancing love and sexual intimacy
Healing grief and loss issues
http://www.guidancefacilitators.com/ ENHANCING LOVE AND SEXUAL INTIMACY???? EEEEWWWWWWW

I know the pic you mean and the first time I saw It I thought I bet her hsband has had an affair. The way she was holding on to him was very posessive, like a hands off my man type of show, IMO

The pic was on ebc facebook btw

I thought the same thing! That pic coupled with the pashing in front of the media, she comes across as very possessive of her husband.

Is it a full moon or something? We're really seeing a different side to some of the posters today!

yep..BWANA the big kahuna calls himself an 'enhanced marriage facilitator' everyone's too afraid to delve too deeply into that one!!

No not afraid but maybe not possible within TOSs!! Although one has to wonder if by enhanced he means the facilitator or by enhanced marriage he means having an affair ?

First time poster, have read all posts since no. 1.

IMO Cr Paul Tully is in the know. I have worked closely with him enough to know his reputation of a long standing Local Government Councillor and Lawyer would be on the line to make out there rash rumours. He is up to speed with what is happening for sure, and details of his blog IMO shouldnt be discounted.

I've been challenged to think of this case in a broad sense. IMO there are a number of people involved and up to five as Cr Tully stated. I am eagerly awaiting as everyone else is, news of arrests, and several at that.

The little girls have had so much to deal with. We would be ignorant to think they are not aware of their fathers love interests and details surrounding their mums death, even the littlest one. Children are far more intuitive than we give them credit for. These girls need a loving home environment and definitely not a 'boarder' status at IGGS.

Alison may you rest in peace - you certainly will not be forgotten!! Justice will have its way shortly.

So the cats finally out of the bag huh?

TM has been interviewed 3 times adding up to approximately 5 hours. It doesn't take that long to confirm an affair. She knows something imo.

She know's a lot. She worked with GBC, and she had an affair with him for years. The police would have been interested in those two things even if she wasn't involved in the murder. With GBC not talking, what better person to interview than the mistress/ex-employee/confidante. She probably knew him better than anyone else.

A few thoughts/questions:

Let's just say TM is the same woman who said "thanks for your help' to EBC at the letterbox ( I know we're not sure on this and some views differ but let's say it is for now)

What are the NBC's cars like - is one blue?

Let's say the murder had been discussed and pre-planned for a month later, as someone with inside info had said, and that an opportunity arose so it was done earlier.

So the kids are on sleepover, Allison and GBC are supposed to be having talks, GBC doesnt want to, but Allison brings up issues including the affair and the way her life is right now, being restricted by the financial woes and humiliated by the affair, and not getting any love from him.

He doesnt like what she says, he still likes the idea of having some sort of weird hold over her, or he doesnt like anything being mentioned that he has lied or is a failure, or he's concerned that Allsion will pull the plug on her financial interests before they get a chance to kill her like theyd planned, so he goes into a wild rage and strangles her.

He then calls TM, which is not a big issue as she was already in on the original plan. TM is very popular with NBC/EBC, she has ingratiated herself with them, and they find lovely Allison, successful in her own right, a stark reminder of their fake status. Plus she's in the way of financial issues, and possibly causing their son grief by complaining and actually expecting anything from her marriage. So Allison has been 'demonised' by all of them.

So then what happens? If TM drives a yellow VW convertible, it doesnt seem to have been mentioned in any requests for sightings. Could she have been driving a Nigelaine car? If NBC was the old man at the roundabout, how did it all play out?

Let's say Allison was murdered at home as one scenario, who helped load her into the car, and helped dispose of the body. Where did the roundabout fit in, compared to the sightings in Anstead?

A few other things I've been curious about - the screams are one. With more than one person involved, could the screams been faked to create an impression Allison was attacked while out walking?

OR could Allison have stormed out of the house and actually been walking, then someone, either GBC (most likely) or TM, went after her and she was killed in the car?

I would have been more inclined to think that GBC did the murder and NBC helped with the body, but it's TM who has been interviewed so many times and for so long, and her car isn't blue.

And if was her at the letterbox what was the thank you for? Thanks for helping with our plan?
I like that scenario it fits in with lots of known facts. Someone earlier said that the blue car that was crashed was from a friend of GBC. Could it have been that that friend is also one of TMs friends and the car was borrowed before the two cars belonging to ABC and GBC were impounded?

Is it a full moon or something? We're really seeing a different side to some of the posters today!

I think, as with any discussion or debate that goes as long as this one is with as little info as we have, nothing is concrete and people get frustrated and impatient. Also some people just rub others up the wrong way, different approaches, different beliefs. And sometimes you plain and simple get the shi$# with people

also, it might be a full moon :fence:

Yes, I see what you mean. By accidental, I mean getting really angry with her. Grabbing her in a fit of rage but going too far when he really wanted to cause her harm but didn't think he was being rough enough to actually kill her.
He's no expert on strangulation and contrary to popular belief you don't need to strangle someone for 10 minutes for them to expire. There is a main artery on the side of the neck with supplies oxygen to the brain. Cut that for even under a minute and the person is at risk of Death. If your brain can't tell you to breathe you die pretty soon after. Any which way, it's still murder. You don't grab someone by the neck thinking about killing them and say it was accidental, same as you don't stab someone 'a little bit' in a fit of rage. If they don't die, it's attempted murder, if they DO die, then it's murder.

I realise that but no one said it takes 10 minutes,. Someone with scientific knowledge posted how it actually occurs and that it takes 3-4 minutes, which is actually a long time if you are doing the deed. I don't believe that you can be strangled to death without someone making an effort to keep going until death. The person with scientific knowledge confirmed this is the case. And the psychological profile of someone strangling another in this kind of situation is that they have gone into a rage and are basically determined to eliminate the person who they perceive is the source of their problems or pain.

Anyway, we dont know cause of death yet, but strangulation is the most common one in a situation like this, and would fit in with the lack of visible damage to the body.

There was an attitude shift on this forum in response to todays Sunday Mail article. If that is the effect on casual sleuthers imagine the mind reeling effect it is causing in the heads of those responsible for this murder.

First time poster, have read all posts since no. 1.

IMO Cr Paul Tully is in the know. I have worked closely with him enough to know his reputation of a long standing Local Government Councillor and Lawyer would be on the line to make out there rash rumours. He is up to speed with what is happening for sure, and details of his blog IMO shouldnt be discounted.

I've been challenged to think of this case in a broad sense. IMO there are a number of people involved and IMO up to five as Cr Tully stated. I am eagerly awaiting as everyone else is, news of arrests, and several at that.

The little girls have had so much to deal with. We would be ignorant to think they are not aware of their fathers love interests and details surrounding their mums death, even the littlest one. Children are far more intuitive than we give them credit for. These girls need a loving home environment and definitely not a 'boarder' status at IGGS.

Alison may you rest in peace - you certainly will not be forgotten!! Justice will have its way shortly.

thanks Sunshine....great contribution and very interesting regarding Paul Tully..

as for children, my 5 year old came to me this morning over coffee and The Tom and Jerry Show (out of the blue) and said,
"remember when I was 2 and &*^^ was 10 and you were crying on the cushion and you said you were just tired and we went for a drive to look for kangaroos?? were you sad because daddy was mean to you??"

I KID YOU NOT..he said this for no reason I will ever understand, I dont remember this, but he sure as hell does. Hell yeah, children are intuitive

To me, EBC appears quite tall from the funeral pics. In this vid [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f82E7DyVRpA"]Missing Mother - YouTube[/ame] (0:50sec) EBC walks along the path and the woman seems to be walking on the grass which appears lower, she gets shorter compared to EBC as they reach the letterbox. You can even see the dark haired lady takes a bit of a step up to hug EBC and they are almost the same height.
I've always thought this lady, in particular the thin lips, closely resembles the pics of TM. In other words, I'm not convinced it is NOT TM.

Having another close listen.. why on earth does this lady say "Thank you for your .... " [support?] (It doesn't sound like 'cup of tea') ???

Could the screams heard at 10pm have been faked by a woman, to make it fit in with the concocted 'missing after going for a walk' story?

I saw brief mention/rumour of the 2 vehicle convoy being sighted at the intersection of Kangaroo Gully and Sugars Road - one thing that stands out to me after looking at the maps is that's a long way to get to the Kholo Creek area, but it is also dotted with waterways along the way. Perhaps they were looking for a suitable drop off point and didn't find one near Sugars/Kangaroo Gully Roads and continued back along Mt Crosby Road.

There was an attitude shift on this forum in response to todays Sunday Mail article. If that is the effect on casual sleuthers imagine the mind reeling effect it is causing in the heads of those responsible for this murder.

I honestly think they might be handling it a bit better than some of the people here. :notgood:

She know's a lot. She worked with GBC, and she had an affair with him for years. The police would have been interested in those two things even if she wasn't involved in the murder. With GBC not talking, what better person to interview than the mistress/ex-employee/confidante. She probably knew him better than anyone else.

I'm not convinced she had anything to do with physically causing the death. I lean more to her helping to cover it up. When the media subtly told us her identity, it was the same article insinuating there may be two suspects.

Doesn't sound good imo :notgood:

OMG laserdisc 10 was right about Keybordom the term Toumbstone teeth was used by another poster was it HM MAN I think it has been the same person ......

oh boy you're right...CLASSIC STUFF if true

For Allison's sake as well as her children & family...so wish she would have just left when she first learned of GBC's affairs...This all makes me sick, those poor beautiful lil girls...

found this however I doubt NBC is any kind of therapist, maybe he did a quickie course once or jsut prides himself on telling everyone how to run their lives??
Guidance Facilitators focuses on interpersonal relationships, communication and conflict resolution between parents and children, couples, and business partners. We help with challenges in Marriage, Parenting, Counseling, Family Therapy, Couples, Psychotherapy, Mental Health and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and other challenges.

Our staff includes Ph.D. psychotherapists and counselors with a broad range of experience helping individuals, couples and families as well as teaching, conducting workshops and speaking to large groups. This web site contains resources for those seeking to improve their lives and relationships and those of others.

Resolving differences with children and teenagers
Creating effective communication with your partner
Helping a child or adult with Attention Deficit Disorder
Parenting
Animal Assisted Therapy
Thriving through the aging process
Enhancing love and sexual intimacy
Healing grief and loss issues
http://www.guidancefacilitators.com/ ENHANCING LOVE AND SEXUAL INTIMACY???? EEEEWWWWWWW

Yes I found the same page, for some reason I associate him with saying "I'm a marriage enhancement facilitor" as meaning something sleazy, guess I'd better not say anything further in case of banning.

I've realised there was some bickering now.

And i do think we can discuss alternate views from posts, just not ciriticise the poster or make them feel bad for posting, or be nasty etc about their views. We are having a discussion after all. I think it's about having intelligent and thoughtful discussion, and if there's disagreement, base it on the information, not the poster, and put forward your alternative views without sniping.

If I'm wrong I'm sure the Mods will correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties