Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.

:bump:

Basically, from what I've researched, there is ligature strangulation, which can cause a hanging effect. Death is almost immediate. Then there is a vascular strangulation, where the brain is starved of oxygen, unconsciousness in a couple of seconds and if you don't get revived, you are already toast. Then there is pressure cutting off the airway which involves starving the brain of oxygen but cutting off the airway. Much harder as the victim will often have time to struggle. Then there is pressing down on the airway, with a pole, bar or other object crushing the persons trachea, your toast pretty quick with that one too. All these methods from what I've read and learnt are used in intimate homicide. Face to face, hands around neck, most common, but other methods are most definitely commonly used also.

Exactly. The media would have known about the affair from a very early stage but they have not released a story like this until now - why? Because the police have only now given them the go-ahead - for a reason. Yes, the affair itself is mucky, but the story and the reason it was written is not about muckraking journalism at all IMO. It's about getting justcie and catching the killer/s.

:websleuther:Hey sleuthers lots to read today, great input I see, thanks.
Remember Paul Tully blogs? In this one I distinctly remember something pointed he said:

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

"Speculation is rife that the killer may have even attended the church service at St Paul's in Ipswich last Friday............."

The bolded part still nags at me and makes me think...hey it cannot be a husband or family member because they ALWAYS attend the funeral....so I was thinking of TM then....!!

Now I think it was Greg who witnessed someone like this in the 2nd row at the funeral, with 2 supporting her, one on each side...

@Greg is the person you witnessed? TM? at the funeral?

He was there Friday night, but not Saturday night. He came and got the kids in the arvo off Allison's grandparents who were being taken around by officials.

TM drives a black BMW - so the blue car definately wasn't hers!!! but there was talk of it being intentionally crashed to cover up previous damage.... all heresay of course. Also, apparently he was on his way to have the scratches on his face looked at - needless to say that was put off - again, heresay!! Then he grew a beard.

And yes, GBC said that no one talked to him at the show, ppl just look at him like a leaper.

Hi :) he was definitely there last night (saturday) - I saw him on three different occasions and many people were talking about his presence.

LOL Minni Other Half refers to one's partner/spouse/signifcant other :)

ok you guys...hahahahaha

BUT I still do not get it. I thought we were discussing how Paul Tully suggested five (5) people would be implicated or arrested in relation to Allisons murder. I am understanding and following the conversation UP TO THIS POINT. here is where I get confused. Whose other half is being implicated in Allison Baden Clay's murder? again, if I'm honestly this stupid and still not getting it...sorry

ok you guys...hahahahaha

BUT I still do not get it. I thought we were discussing how Paul Tully suggested five (5) people would be implicated or arrested in relation to Allisons murder. I am understanding and following the conversation UP TO THIS POINT. here is where I get confused. Whose other half is being implicated in Allison Baden Clay's murder? again, if I'm honestly this stupid and still not getting it...sorry

:banghead: Allison's other half!!!

Remember Paul Tully blogs? In this one I distinctly remember something pointed he said:

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

"Speculation is rife that the killer may have even attended the church service at St Paul's in Ipswich last Friday............."

The bolded part still nags at me and makes me think...hey it cannot be a husband or family member because they ALWAYS attend the funeral....so I was thinking of TM then....!!

Now I think it was Greg who witnessed someone like this in the 2nd row at the funeral, with 2 supporting her, one on each side...

oh boy, I feel like we are getting somewhere here.....Paul Tully has been touted as someone that will not throw around half assed rumours.... fill us in Greg

whilst there is some talk on NBC, I saw a portrait of him and EBC earlier on. It was eerie to way she dominated the photo, her large man like hands across his neck, almost hugging him to her proud breast (now I cant remember the photo specifically, but this is what I recall when I think of it!! probably nothing like it Ill try to find it) Anyway, back to the photo...I thought it looked like she was in charge in no uncertain terms, anyone else see it? Im going to look now

Its his FB profile pic, him and man hands.....

ok you guys...hahahahaha

Allison's 'other half' was GBC

Is "other half" an Australian term?

I thought perhaps "better half" would be, but not OH.

Sorry for confusing.

still laughing at myself...but to try and defend my stupidity, my head is so fixated on GBC being part of it that I excluded him in the 5.... dopey, I know

This case peaked my interest from day 1, there was always that feeling that GBC was not sincere :liar:
I have been reading for a while but only just venturing out, something I can remember reading earlier but can't remember where or where the info came from was that on the Thursday (I think) before Allison disappeared that GBC went to the chemist. Can anyone clarify that, given that there is some discussion around possible drugs or pregnancy, surely he wouldn't have been so stupid (oh wait a minute!!!)

no i saw olivia and the hypocrit in 2nd row couldnt see tm but didnt have the best of views to be honest

Quick question: If you THOUGHT you had info or you had info that you just had a funny feeling or gut feeling about would you contact police or would you gather more facts first??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23