Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember a post early on when a poster came on with info regarding the scratches on GBC, she/he worked at a doctor’s office and remembered GBC coming in to see the doctors BEFORE Allison went missing? (don’t remember the day it was either on Thursday or a few days before) Poster observed scratches on GBC face?

I just remembered this, when I read the recent post about him possibly having scratches at the school on Thursday
I don’t think anyone paid attention to this at the time

Yes, I remember - it was way back; only mentioned once.

Are you calling me privileged??:waitasec:

Just saying- in the scheme of things, rereading info on the computer is not something someone in a third world would consider a problem.. Hence the saying "first world problem" . Or I could have said,I think you may be over reacting-you know with the little flushed face thingy continually banging his head on a wall splattered all over your post. Putting it out there- that it is going to happen that people haven't followed from thread 1 or read every post and we may have to be strong and deal with a few double up questions.

Ahhhh, maybe the GBC trip to the chemist was for...concealer, Savlon, anything else that might conceal or aide in the healing of scratches?? just a thought

I cant lie......Unless we know of the mechanics within that home....We dont know. Maybe Allison was abusive, maybe she belittled him and this drove him too an affair....Maybe he snapped after being belittled for years....But still no matter what may have been happening, that is all and all negative to Allison's manner....................I still come around to the point, that if she was like this, why didnt he leave her, since he had a chance with Tm?.....(I personally think TM is pretty.....Allison is pretty too, they are pretty in different ways)

NOTHING IS EXCUSE....OR SHOULD COME TO MURDER, no matter how bad, she may have been.

Disclaimer : I am in no way stating I feel Allison was a bad person, as I dont feel that way about her....But, adding to a possible perspective put out there,

I agree, both women are pretty...and to discuss there 'looks' and 'appearances' is kind of irrelevant, petty and a bit low ( in this particular instance, i apologise for what ever I said this morning, dont think I degraded any 'mistress' but admit I was F^%%ing furious about the affair, so probably said some pretty mean stuff)

anyHOO...TM has a very attractive confident look about her. Allison is just a lovely and pretty woman full stop. Im a bit NOT OK with the latest turn around that Allison was an abuser, but I understand we have to consider all avenues...what I would like to say is that when a man/woman feels belittled it is usually because he/she behaves in a 'little' way..the wife( or person he looks up to) really isn't hellbent on making them feel like crap, and is usually unaware that their partner feels like crap (and hates them for making it so). that means jack shi# to the husband...all he knows is that " everyone loves his wife' 'she can do no wrong', 'she is a smart arse who everyone thinks is perfect', and 'nobody NOBODY know s what a mole she is' I personally believe that there is nothing you can say or do in these moments that could make the insecure partner avoid this 'hateful blaming routine' that they go through and I absolutely 100% do not entertain for one iota that Allison was the abuser in this relationship

Sorry. Re-read that and realised I had skipped aa bit.
BB Was the propery manager and I had beleive he ha
d bought in to the business.
When he left ABC took over which made sense if she had some time on her hands.

Ok - so that would be rentals? Cheers!

I agree, both women are pretty...and to discuss there 'looks' and 'appearances' is kind of irrelevant, petty and a bit low ( in this particular instance, i apologise for what ever I said this morning, dont think I degraded any 'mistress' but admit I was F^%%ing furious about the affair, so probably said some pretty mean stuff)

anyHOO...TM has a very attractive confident look about her. Allison is just a lovely and pretty woman full stop. Im a bit NOT OK with the latest turn around that Allison was an abuser, but I understand we have to consider all avenues...what I would like to say is that when a man/woman feels belittled it is usually because he/she behaves in a 'little' way..the wife( or person he looks up to) really isn't hellbent on making them feel like crap, and is usually unaware that their partner feels like crap (and hates them for making it so). that means jack shi# to the husband...all he knows is that " everyone loves his wife' 'she can do no wrong', 'she is a smart arse who everyone thinks is perfect', and 'nobody NOBODY know s what a mole she is' I personally believe that there is nothing you can say or do in these moments that could make the insecure partner avoid this 'hateful blaming routine' that they go through and I absolutely 100% do not entertain for one iota that Allison was the abuser in this relationship

Agree, IMO Allison wasn't the abuser - and Allison is the one that died (Fact)

Think about the people who may wish to create 'doubt' and allege that GBC has scratches on the Thursday. Who saw them? Which part of his body? What kind of clothing did he have on? etc. Creating doubt is a defence strategy.

I see what you mean....and I am sure that they will do anything in their power to make it seem so. My feeling is, all is private on the Baden-Clay front currently. But once things start happening, they will all come out with catty claws exposed......ready to clan fight for the ex Rhodesian ridgebacks......and they will use all they can to build their tale of WHY!!!!

:furious:

I'm going to say ' LOL ' to this... because I know you're joking... haha :)

Im sorry I dont mean to be sarcastic but to say the husband was distraught that his wife was murdered so he disposed of the body and maintained some charade that she went missing is just ridiculous.....

Ill leave it at that, apologies to anyone offended..

I agree....and you sound like a lovely person. Had there not been a murder, with the affair being part of the investigation....then I would feel for her. But my gut is telling me, that there is more to this than meets the eye. Looking at the releasing of information.......It seems to be coming out in chapters, almost in formation....of a novel.....with each bit opening up more, to get us closer to what happened to Allison. This isnt gonna be pretty (as per hawkins saying)
Yes, I am a very forgiving person, but if it becomes apparent that she was in any way planning to hurt Allison, or even cover up for someone else, my anger will be equal to most. I still feel that it is more likely that this was DV gone overboard, and a call to Papa for help...JMO of course.

I do wonder about the grey/blue car though. If he had access to this car after his two family cars were taken away, could he have equally had access to it on the night of the murder? I know, I know...a lot think that the car is NOT blue...but who knows under country lights?

Think about the people who may wish to create 'doubt' and allege that GBC has scratches on the Thursday. Who saw them? Which part of his body? What kind of clothing did he have on? etc. Creating doubt is a defence strategy.

yes i must admit that thought crossed my mind aswell.

This is my maiden post here although I have been reading the threads for about two weeks know, before I type my views on this case I want to make sure I know how to drive this thing as I have never posted on an internet forum before in my life.

Im sorry I dont mean to be sarcastic but to say the husband was distraught that his wife was murdered so he disposed of the body and maintained some charade that she went missing is just ridiculous.....

Ill leave it at that, apologies to anyone offended..

Unless GBC was having an affair with her boyfriend... nah... that would be dumb. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone remember a post early on when a poster came on with info regarding the scratches on GBC, she/he worked at a doctor’s office and remembered GBC coming in to see the doctors BEFORE Allison went missing? (don’t remember the day it was either on Thursday or a few days before) Poster observed scratches on GBC face?

I just remembered this, when I read the recent post about him possibly having scratches at the school on Thursday
I don’t think anyone paid attention to this at the time

Yes Loosemarbles had him come into her workplace Thursday am and he already had scratches on his face then. She was interviewed by police.

Yep definitely had scratches at school cross country.
Saw him walking around the Brookfield show yesterday by himself like he was trying to prove a point.
Looked awkward and guilty to me, and I think he is in disbelief that he is in this predicament

Thanks for your answer.
So he didn't get the scratches as the result of whatever happened to dear Allison that Thursday night/ Friday morning. The scratches have often been used to point to him being the guilty one......perhaps he is guilty......but maybe not. If he is innocent it must be incredibly difficult for him with the community's judgement.

I am also wondering with all of the interest in the movement of the cars whether GBC was seen driving the cars between the hours previously mentioned.....or whether the cars were seen with a different driver....... maybe Allison or someone using his car to make it look like he did it. Just a thought and a question.

I think most people here try to be patient. I recommend you read at least some of the info before the current thread. It really helps understand what is currently being discussed. I, for example, did not join in the beginning but I took some days to read all the previous threads before posting anything and understanding what other were discussing. Please take this as a friendly suggestion, not an attack or anything like that. :tyou:

I did read through about three threads but unfortunately with a job and kids I don't have a spare few days on my hands like you to read through 10 threads. What I said wasn't even a big deal?? Seems to be more time wasting to do this tit for tat thing. I think I'm now going to resort to just reading and will refrain from posting as I have found a few people to be quite sensitive.

This is my maiden post here although I have been reading the threads for about two weeks know, before I type my views on this case I want to make sure I know how to drive this thing as I have never posted on an internet forum before in my life.

Looks like you are set to go to give us your thoughts Petro....You're driving is very good.....Big smiles

I'll admit I am new to this thread and there is no way I was going to read hundreds of posts in 10 threads - impossible. I attempted it but a lot of it is just weeding through speculation and not getting many facts so I wanted a fresh perspective with the last thread. Please be patient with some of us newbies :)

Fair enough, and welcome.

By the same token it can be a bit much having links demanded for things we've been discussing for 4 weeks, and for which we've already posted links dozens of times. Some of us are pretty exhausted after slogging away here for so long. But I understand going through all the 100's of posts is impossible. Perhaps a browse through some of the threads and reading some discussions could be a bit more doable.

Also, one thing that could be helpful and take a lot less time is to check out the timeline for this thread, it has all the links posted there with a precis of what each contains. You can find a link to the timeline by going to the 'First' page of any of our threads and it will be on a Mod post there.

I agree completely and yeah, hubby is a pretty good fella.....especially when he helps with the housework (winks). :)

Totally unrelated but.. thumbs up to your hubby,and you, for being supportive. Love your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper