Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had real problems with this whole case. If he were guilty sure, let's arrest him. But then if someone else did it and the <modsnip> are trying to flash that person out, let's pretend Gerald is guilty and secretly tap the other guy getting away with it making the certain phone calls ect. OK so what do we have a honey trap! Let's just see if I am right in the days ahead and be careful what we all say in case Mr Baden Clay sues you for defamation when he is proved innocent by a court of royal justice

I'm quite comfortable to take my chances with that one......

I have had real problems with this whole case. If he were guilty sure, let's arrest him. But then if someone else did it and the <modsnip> are trying to flash that person out, let's pretend Gerald is guilty and secretly tap the other guy getting away with it making the certain phone calls ect. OK so what do we have a honey trap! Let's just see if I am right in the days ahead and be careful what we all say in case Mr Baden Clay sues you for defamation when he is proved innocent by a court of royal justice

The police can't just arrest people because their gut feeling is that they are guilty (or take their children off them because you think they committed a crime).

There is a thing called evidence.

The police are making sure they have a rock solid case before arresting him and/or anyone else. Just because they haven't arrested him yet doesn't mean he is innocent.

I was told re his official statement, that perhaps the police aren't ready to interview him yet - they will want apparently to have all the questions ready and all the scenarios mapped out. I would think the statement in this case, would be more than date, time and event. it will be very detailed and go off on a lot of tracks.

My guess is that the investigators won't ask a question they don't already know the answer to. Looking for the lie that will bring the whole story undone.

Quick question: If you THOUGHT you had info or you had info that you just had a funny feeling or gut feeling about would you contact police or would you gather more facts first??

Contact the police - remember when Crimestoppers pleas are made, the public is asked for every little bit of information to come in, even if the holder of the information does not think it is important. It may just be the piece that the police need.

I'm not worried by the threat of GBC suing (sp) me.
<modsnip>

I'm going to have a nap until the next news dump in about an hour or so.

I get up for work at 6:20 every weekday morning.
If my alarm isn't set I can easily sleep till around 8am without any issues.

You are probably right here sorry. I thought the sleep over was the night she went missing (which seemed strange on a school night).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r-granddaughters/story-e6freoof-1226355251556

Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters were due to have a sleepover the night after their mother reportedly went for a walk and didn't return to the family's Brookfield home in Brisbane's west.

Really tired of going around in circle here:banghead::

Apparently, The kids were having a sleep over at grandparents BC because Allison had an early morning the next day. Not so unusual for working parents for kids to sleep at grandparents place and the GP take them to school in the morning. There IS a news article link to this but I cannot be bothered trying to find it due to new people rehashing stuff that they should have discovered had they read through the previous 9 (and now 10) threads. Very frustrating.:banghead:

Also, do we have proof that he had scratches over his body the day of the schol carnival? That is the first time I have seen it mentioned here, all other mentions are after the fact. Therefore why are people just taking the word from someone that the scratches were there at theschool carnival?

All my opinion of course but an sick and tired of rehashing old ground.....maybe I am just tired and need to go to bed?

Would the husband allow himself to be exposed in the media as the cheater he is just for the sake of helping QPS flush out the real perp? I DON'T THINK SO!

I dicussed on an earlier thread that my wife had seen him on the morning of te cross country with marks on his face and incredibly blood shot eyes.
I think there is little doubt that there had been domestic violence leading up to whatever unfolded that Thursday night.
On another not after seeing him at the Brookfield show we walked past their house and stopped to read some od te messages that have been left on the fence and noticed 2 detectives in the driveway on their phones.

Maybe she was the abuser and he finally snapped.... Food for thought.

i feel that you probably have LESS THAN NOTHING to back this one up. however, if you feel this is possible, please share

I dicussed on an earlier thread that my wife had seen him on the morning of te cross country with marks on his face and incredibly blood shot eyes.
I think there is little doubt that there had been domestic violence leading up to whatever unfolded that Thursday night.
On another not after seeing him at the Brookfield show we walked past their house and stopped to read some od te messages that have been left on the fence and noticed 2 detectives in the driveway on their phones.

Just wondering if it could have been a fight with the mistress rather than Allison?

dont forget he does take the sim cards....

Now you say about the sim cards it all comes together nicely, I missed that bit.

Your funny. Light relief is good. ( laughter- not the other)

this forum has half of its content criticising each other and half with people who really want to discuss the issue at hand.

people on here "assume" a lot from what is typed and what is not typed. the thing with online mediums is that you cannot read emotion into what is written, you cannot read what is not written. you have to read what IS written and leave it at that.

i'm so annoyed the people on here who think they have the right to criticise what people say. its getting beyond a joke and is so childish and is a waste of time for those of us really wanting to get to the bottom of this.

we are all brought up differently, we have each had different life experiences. i may not like some things you say and you obviously may not like things others say, but really is it necessary to keep correcting people on the way that YOU think things should be?

WOW!

I wish the general bickering would stop. PLEASE. We all have the right (within TOR) to put our thoughts and theories forward. We all have the right to dissect those and analyse. We don't have the right to attack the person who is posting.

A little aggressive?? lol!

No I just tend to tell it like it is. But you have to admit after 10 threads when people bring up stuff from Thread 5 ( for example) that has been hashed to death and then factualised maybe in Thread 7 it gets a bit frustrating??

Bedtime and a holiday away from this thread......methinks:seeya:

Hi Bushchik,

Where is the link about Allison's relationship? I must have missed that one.

<modsnip>
realistically...none of us knew her, and it is quite possible she had a relationship..without anyone one in her friends or family knowing..not everyone is open about that stuff.

Not saying anything against her, I don't know her!! But I have a friend who was to us, and her family and school..and other parents..a perfect, pillar of the community, a part of everything..as business woman...but we saw a different person behind closed doors...at times a screaming looney, who took swings at her husband, screamed in his face....and you know what? she recently left and had pleasure in telling everyone she had been having affairs for years....but no one had had a clue
<modsnip>

I am sure that I have read (sorry I still can't find a link-will keep looking) that a day or two before her death, a friend of Allison ran into her at the supermarket. Her friend said that she 'seemed sad and withdrawn and seemed to stare right through her". If crap was hitting the fan in the days/week before her death, this account and the scratches on GBC could fit. DV escalating to a crescendo on the Thursday night, sparked by-who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME