Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianbella
Just really a big WHAT IF. What if Mrs Baden-Clay was having an affair. In a terrible moment this home-wrecking man may have attacked her and run off, perhaps even taking her sim cards. Distraught, Mr Baden-Clay took her body and being unable to revive her may have hidden her body. OR, think about this, maybe he knows nothing!!

IF Allison was murdered by a lover and GBC found her and was unable revive her, then;

a) He is a spineless jerk for not calling the ambo's and police anyway
b) was grateful somebody else did the dirty work and was prepared for the angst of disposing of his wife's body at such short notice, thereby making him a cold, callous excuse for a human being. IMO

Just really a big WHAT IF. What if Mrs Baden-Clay was having an affair. In a terrible moment this home-wrecking man may have attacked her and run off, perhaps even taking her sim cards. Distraught, Mr Baden-Clay took her body and being unable to revive her may have hidden her body. OR, think about this, maybe he knows nothing!!

Strange he doesn't have a strong following of his innocence, the division is so stacked against him. If he is innocent, the QPS have certainly not dropped any hints to support it. Maybe he is working with them-to keep focus on him for someone else to make an error thinking their in the clear...... be nice for the girls if this was to be, but somehow I think the cops are drawing straws to see who gets dibs on bringing him in.....

IMO

OR maybe they ARE in fact related to whatever happened to Allison?? Maybe the crap had hit the fan in the days before she died and just escalated from there???

Maybe she was the abuser and he finally snapped.... Food for thought. I am sure all the ABC sympathisers will hate me ... Cause we know _all_ about them from a few photos and a semi forced media interview.

You know what else confuses me? Why in hell did GBC only report Allison missing at 7:30am?? I have kids myself and we are up and about MUCH earlier than this. Could it be that he arranged the Lawyer prior to notifying police?

It's been quite well known that the children were at a sleep over that night.

you make some really good points here mate I think your onto something...

That sounds a bit too far fetched to me....Boyfriend tries to murder her or murders her and hubby disposes her ?

NAHHHHHHHH

wow, he ALREADY had the scratches before Thursday night?? Okaaaay.
Now for something totally unrelated...what if?? What if a certain male had something on mistress??? (by something I mean dodgy info, shady deals done together etc..) could that be enough to convince somebody to help in a 'tricky situation' and would that be enough for a mistress to keep their mouth shut?...just a possible scenario..MOO

what if the dodgy person/s were to do with ABCs relationship..her possible friend could have been jealous of her spending the night with GBC...or her friend had a wife with bad intentions??

I'm with you,and have mentioned it before, find it totally odd that they were renting, unless they had sold recently, knew the marriage was on its last legs and they were just going through the motions of staying together while things got sorted.
Certainly wouldn't encourage you to get into the property market when the guy trying to encourage you to, has no skin in the game.
For a high flying couple who had been together maybe 16 years, they didn't appear to have a lot to show for it.
Does anyone know how long GBC had owned a Century 21 franchise?
What kind of money would it take to buy one?

I am pretty sure they have been in that house for at least 5-10 years and definately througth the "good" real eatate years. I am also pretty sure they are the only/first tenants of that house since it wwas renovated/moved there.

I do undersand for some people it is better to rent in a good area than to buy elsewhere, but for a RE agent whose franchise was so highly regarded this does not make sense. I wonder if NBC and EBC own the house.

On another note: has he paid previous lovers for silence?

OR maybe they ARE in fact related to whatever happened to Allison?? Maybe the crap had hit the fan in the days before she died and just escalated from there???

You know what else confuses me? Why in hell did GBC only report Allison missing at 7:30am?? I have kids myself and we are up and about MUCH earlier than this. Could it be that he arranged the Lawyer prior to notifying police?

He "thought she had gone for her morning walk and not returned" - and here we go again to try to work out all those inconsistent stories re the last time he saw Allison......

It's been quite well known that the children were at a sleep over that night.

I know, but even with children not there you still have your internal body clock getting you up at the same time every day especially when you have a job to get to etc. Right? Also, I might be wrong but I thought it hadn't actually been confirmed that the children weren't there that night?

Yep definitely had scratches at school cross country.
Saw him walking around the Brookfield show yesterday by himself like he was trying to prove a point.
Looked awkward and guilty to me, and I think he is in disbelief that he is in this predicament

Which would indicate that he had scratches 24 hours before we thought he did. Did he have them at the Kenmore Chamber of commerce meeting? Did he have them at the chemist?:please:

I have had real problems with this whole case. If he were guilty sure, let's arrest him. But then if someone else did it and the <modsnip> are trying to flash that person out, let's pretend Gerald is guilty and secretly tap the other guy getting away with it making the certain phone calls ect. OK so what do we have a honey trap! Let's just see if I am right in the days ahead and be careful what we all say in case Mr Baden Clay sues you for defamation when he is proved innocent by a court of royal justice

I cant lie......Unless we know of the mechanics within that home....We dont know. Maybe Allison was abusive, maybe she belittled him and this drove him too an affair....Maybe he snapped after being belittled for years....But still no matter what may have been happening, that is all and all negative to Allison's manner....................I still come around to the point, that if she was like this, why didnt he leave her, since he had a chance with Tm?.....(I personally think TM is pretty.....Allison is pretty too, they are pretty in different ways)

NOTHING IS EXCUSE....OR SHOULD COME TO MURDER, no matter how bad, she may have been.

Disclaimer : I am in no way stating I feel Allison was a bad person, as I dont feel that way about her....But, adding to a possible perspective put out there,

In some way GBC is involved, either before or after the murder. If he wasn't, and the rumor mill was running as it is, he would have been on some (if not all) tv channels professing his innocence and shouting for justice.

I was told re his official statement, that perhaps the police aren't ready to interview him yet - they will want apparently to have all the questions ready and all the scenarios mapped out. I would think the statement in this case, would be more than date, time and event. it will be very detailed and go off on a lot of tracks.

As for the affair and Allison being in the office, I think it probably mad it more exciting.

I can't understand how Allison could put up with the extra marital games when it was so widely known.

what if the dodgy person/s were to do with ABCs relationship..her possible friend could have been jealous of her spending the night with GBC...or her friend had a wife with bad intentions??

Hi Bushchik,

Where is the link about Allison's relationship? I must have missed that one.

I know, but even with children not there you still have your internal body clock getting you up at the same time every day especially when you have a job to get to etc. Right? Also, I might be wrong but

I get up for work at 6:20 every weekday morning.
If my alarm isn't set I can easily sleep till around 8am without any issues.

I thought it hadn't actually been confirmed that the children weren't there that night?

You are probably right here sorry. I thought the sleep over was the night she went missing (which seemed strange on a school night).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r-granddaughters/story-e6freoof-1226355251556

Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters were due to have a sleepover the night after their mother reportedly went for a walk and didn't return to the family's Brookfield home in Brisbane's west.

Boyfriend? ... nope, if it walks like a duck .... it is a (cheating) DUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23