Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, but why have the 680 billion other rumors been left on here ?

Maybe Kimster would care to divulge ? If there is a reason not to mention it then perhaps we should officially be advised not to ?

I don't know. Please PM the Mods if you want to know their reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minni
welcome royster!! this is a great post IMO. I know through personal experience...that some woman are magentic and attract EVERYONE. they are kind, intelligent, sweet, attractive, and sometimes a narcissistic control freak 'lands them'. It doesnt stay happy families forever though, as the narcissist stops feeling good about himself whenever he is around this more intelligent, more likeable, more 'BETTER" person. I think a man who found himself in this position would seek out a mistress to pump him up. Having said mistress would not mean he loves his wife any less, but wants her to suffer nonetheless because inadvertently she makes him feel bad. I imagine that a man like this would kill his wife or any man that she might decide to be with. I M O

I totally agree, especially with minni. This actually happened to me, my partner idolised me, had me on a pedestal, and used me to boost his own standing in his work and in the community. People said that since I came into his life he looked so happy and seemed so in love. However due to his own low self esteem it seems he took several lovers, and cheated on me more than once, although i didnt know at the time. I suspected with a few different women, but he always denied it, and information came my way after we split up. With the women I knew of (I had met some of them through his work) they were the types that would have fallen for a lot of his self-promotion and false self, and been in awe of him and probably felt so grateful they had scored him they would have really boosted his ego. He was still in love with me and ultimately for important occasions he always wanted me on his arm. He couldnt bear the thought of me being with anyone else and was always worried I would be 'snapped up' by some better looking, richer, more connected guy. Despite the fact that I was totally faithful to him, and really showed him I loved him and put everything into the relationship, I believe he grew to hate me and what I represented. He couldnt stand me being unhappy about his behaviour towards other women, and didnt want it mentioned. (although i didnt know about the affairs at the time, I did observe his constant flirting, obsessive fixation on certain women when we went out to functions and events, and he always had lots of times he was unavailable and i couldnt contact him which were never explained). He eventually got violent with me and it was always as a way to shut me up. I could never speak about any of his behaviour, or query any of his suspicious answers to my questions, even if I tried to do it nicely and calmly, without him going into a rage. He wasn't violent to me on more than a few occsions, but other times he was very menacing and threatening, and it really frightened me, which contributed to me ending the relationship. His violence wasn't severe, but on one occasion he did go too far. I won't go into it right now, but it was all about silencing me.

I feel this is similar to the scenario with GBC and Allison, and the mistresses. As for the mistresses, i have no compassion for any of them. I dont agree with all this talk of 'everyones different', you don't know what they're like, you dont know the situation etc. There is one thing you do know when you have an affair with someone married - you are contributing to them cheating on their wife, you are playing an active part in a betrayal. The married person you are having an affair with is lying to his wife and covering up, and the wife is probably distressed and upset and wondering what the truth is. You've probably even been introduced to the wife, which is a creepy feeling for her. It's very distressing and screws with your mind. I want to keep the focus on Allison here, and what she has experienced, as far as I am concerned I have no time and energy for the problems or concerns of any of the other players in this sordid and tragic situation - they don't deserve it and can go deal with their distress on their own.

well thanks ITV...you are the reason I want to keep sharing here on this forum. I sometimes feel such a kinship with so many of you. Thankyou for telling your story. I can't elaborate for my part, because I am still married, and still love my husband, (the part of him that is good and kind) he struggles with who I am and how it seems to make him feel. I cant help him on this, although I want to..and this seems to piss him off also (yet he loves me fiercely) I relate very closely to what we are talking about here and my husband isnt having an affair, he is torn between loving and hating me..he wants us to have the relationship we used to, he realises that I dont feel this way anymore (because of his insecurities which make him say some pretty ****** things) and the more he tries to force this 'perfect' relationship, the angrier he gets....AT ME...Hell I dont even know what I just wrote....it is confusing even for me, a player in this scene, either way.....I feel that kinship with all you women out there who relate to this ( and its not lost on me that I just said I can't elaborate..then I totally elaborated)

Not sure if this will post twice as IT issues.
I am new so please forgive me if this has bee discussed before.
1. I cant beleive that a RE agent does not own his own home when thisng were so good there for a while. I beleive they have rented for a number of years.
2. Who do they rent from?
3. Since Allison returned to work as a property manager for C21 this year has she found info hidden previously? Loan statements etc?
4. Did she go guarantor for business interests (independantly wealthy) and decide to divorce from GBC, initiating an arguement? I can't beleive that such a high achiever would be happy renting the family home for so long?
I beleive she had had enough and was leaving him. He would not have been able to stand this (spoilt child syndrome/tantrum ensued). Many of his staff/partners had already left in 2011, but as they say you take it out of the ones you are closest to!

IMO the story was run with the aim of "shaking the tree" to see what falls out.

Agreed. Got to be some strained atmosphere's and cracks beginning to show with alliances by this stage. Certainly would turn up the heat. Saving skin will certainly make people turn on each other.

I wonder how many other woman that GBC had affairs with will now come forward to tell/sell their story to the media......I can see the headlines in New Idea and Woman's Day now.....My nights of passion with wife killer GBC.....BARF!

Yep definitely had scratches at school cross country.
Saw him walking around the Brookfield show yesterday by himself like he was trying to prove a point.
Looked awkward and guilty to me, and I think he is in disbelief that he is in this predicament

Perhaps, but why have the 680 billion other rumors been left on here ?

Maybe Kimster would care to divulge ? If there is a reason not to mention it then perhaps we should officially be advised not to ?

We were officially advised at that point of that thread to stop the discussion about it.

Yep definitely had scratches at school cross country.
Saw him walking around the Brookfield show yesterday by himself like he was trying to prove a point.
Looked awkward and guilty to me, and I think he is in disbelief that he is in this predicament

The Cross Country was on the Thursday so it was BEFORE Allison went missing, Allison also attended the school cross country so she was definitely still alive then, so if he had scratches on him on that Thursday then they are unrelated to Allison's murder.

I wonder how many other woman that GBC had affairs with will now come forward to tell their story to the media......I can see the headlines in New Idea and Woman's Day now.....My nights of passion with wife killer GBC.....BARF!

Oh no I hope not. I'm hoping his parents don't go into their nights of passion either- wierdos......

Can anyone answer this. Apologies if it has been discussed before.

How has GBC managed to avoid making a statement to QPS? Is it a function of having hired a lawyer or would the police be waiting until the evidence mounts up so that they can ask him the right questions?

Just to elaborate on the great answers already given by other posters, until a suspect is arrested, they are not required by law to attend a police station for questioning (unless they choose to)... simple as that.
The police would not want to make an arrest for the purpose of questioning until they are absolutely sure they would be able to obtain information from the suspect.
If anyone is interested in the legislation for this (it's really not that technical...don't be scared :)), it is under chapters 14 and 15 of the Police Powers and Responsibilities Act http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/current/P/PolicePowResA00.pdf

Also, as none of us are sure of what occured and who was involved, i won't bother specifying the exact penalties or sections (you can search for these terms within the criminal code document, linked below) for the charges of:
'accessory after the fact',
'offences commited in prosecution of common purpose',
'fabricating evidence',
'conspiring to defeat justice',
'killing on provocation',
'misconduct with regards to corpses'
e.t.c., but any (or all) of these may be applicable, as well as quite a few other charges!
I have seen many posts suggesting that an accomplice may receive a 'slap on the wrist'... i think you will find otherwise ;)
http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/legisltn/current/c/crimincode.pdf
HTH :)

wow, he ALREADY had the scratches before Thursday night?? Okaaaay.
Now for something totally unrelated...what if?? What if a certain male had something on mistress??? (by something I mean dodgy info, shady deals done together etc..) could that be enough to convince somebody to help in a 'tricky situation' and would that be enough for a mistress to keep their mouth shut?...just a possible scenario..MOO

Well, the cheating hubby still has 381 loyal friends on FB! I would have thought that after today's media reports, some would have "un-friend" him!!

well thanks ITV...you are the reason I want to keep sharing here on this forum. I sometimes feel such a kinship with so many of you. Thankyou for telling your story. I can't elaborate for my part, because I am still married, and still love my husband, (the part of him that is good and kind) he struggles with who I am and how it seems to make him feel. I cant help him on this, although I want to..and this seems to piss him off also (yet he loves me fiercely) I relate very closely to what we are talking about here and my husband isnt having an affair, he is torn between loving and hating me..he wants us to have the relationship we used to, he realises that I dont feel this way anymore (because of his insecurities which make him say some pretty ****** things) and the more he tries to force this 'perfect' relationship, the angrier he gets....AT ME...Hell I dont even know what I just wrote....it is confusing even for me, a player in this scene, either way.....I feel that kinship with all you women out there who relate to this ( and its not lost on me that I just said I can't elaborate..then I totally elaborated)

minni, you are such a dear, you really make me smile and i have always thought so kindly of you. I think you have actually grown and come out of your shell since being on here - i have noticed it! Thanks for sharing. You are quite brave.

Remembering that we are here to try to make some sense of what happened to Allison, and maybe even provide some help to the case in some small way, I still feel that we are also honouring her memory by being strong women who understand her plight and the pain she experienced, even if we dont know all of the details.

Agreed. Got to be some strained atmosphere's and cracks beginning to show with alliances by this stage. Certainly would turn up the heat. Saving skin will certainly make people turn on each other.

I guess we'll find out in due course!

The Cross Country was on the Thursday so it was BEFORE Allison went missing, Allison also attended the school cross country so she was definitely still alive then, so if he had scratches on him on that Thursday then they are unrelated to Allison's murder.

It doesn't mean that Allison couldn't have put them there on an earlier occasion though - a fight previous to the Thursday? Perhaps that's why they asked the hairdresser if she had any marks on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member