Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know from ex police..how they would know someone was a perp in cases. yet their hands were tied. They just could not make an arrest until they had the evidence that would stand up in court. Otherwise they loose the chance at conviction if they don't do it all properly. Definitely frustrating.

They must feel fantastic when their hard work pays off and an arrest is made. We really don't give enough credit as a society maybe? Bittersweet - an arrest is made... but still 3 girls no mum, 2 parents no daughter. Hats off to the police!

What they need is either solid forensic evidence, or concrete proof that one of the family vehicles left that house after 10pm the night Mrs Baden Clay went missing, or at the very least evidence of electronic communication coming from the family home/mobiles after 10pm.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

In light of the most recent news article, and the story that aired on the news last night, is it possible that TM being "in hiding" could possibly mean something else?

Maybe they are trying to lead GBC into a false sense of security that "they haven't got her yet, so they won't be coming after me". Could be a little tactic of QPS with the most recent article of having multiple suspects.

Just MOO.

Ps. It's been great following you all, I guess this is the first thing I've had to contribute.

I have had real problems with this whole case. If he were guilty sure, let's arrest him. But then if someone else did it and the <modsnip> are trying to flash that person out, let's pretend Gerald is guilty and secretly tap the other guy getting away with it making the certain phone calls ect. OK so what do we have a honey trap! Let's just see if I am right in the days ahead and be careful what we all say in case Mr Baden Clay sues you for defamation when he is proved innocent by a court of royal justice

It's not that simple.
IMO police have known since day 1 that it was an 'inside job'.
As much evidence and witness's are crucial to the case building cause they only get one shot at putting him away.
It's not an episode of Blue Heelers.
Due to my own experience with QPS there are many cases where detectives still remain hot on the tail of certain perps for years trying to obtain what they need to nail the case shut.
IMO this case is in VERY good hands...and I don't mind waiting.

In one of the clips of Gerard's sister, she was asked about the marks on Gerard's face. Her response was that he had fallen over and hit his head. So, if the marks were there already on 19th at the cross country, they were not part of any DV on the night of 19/4 and Olivia's response is correct, as far as can be ascertained.

Or it was the result of an altercation the night before, i.e. the 18th.

In light of the most recent news article, and the story that aired on the news last night, is it possible that TM being "in hiding" could possibly mean something else?

Maybe they are trying to lead GBC into a false sense of security that "they haven't got her yet, so they won't be coming after me". Could be a little tactic of QPS with the most recent article of having multiple suspects.

Just MOO.

Ps. It's been great following you all, I guess this is the first thing I've had to contribute.

Welcome to the forum Brisgirl!

I took the in hiding to mean that she was in hiding from the media, since she had been publicly named and shamed.

The Channel 9 news report tonight said that she had been interviewed several times (3) and has co-operated fully with police.

What they need is either solid forensic evidence, or concrete proof that one of the family vehicles left that house after 10pm the night Mrs Baden Clay went missing, or at the very least evidence of electronic communication coming from the family home/mobiles after 10pm.

Who knows hey, they might have the above but know they need x y z before they go ahead. Patience has never been my virtue but I have a hunch the police pretty much have this sussed.

Just MOO.

Hi, welcome - Do you mean she could be in custody already? I think the media would have picked up on it and run with the story.

Conclusions drawn from the info provide by people like Hawkins, etc. and from having worked for a government department myself. Also from knowledge of how long it takes to complete and autopsy, toxicology, tissue analysis, etc.

Originally Posted by Petro
As soon as the DPP think the Police have got enough evidence to warrant charging someone the Police will charge them, they can deal with the filing later.

The reason no one has been charged is they do not, at least as far as the DPP is concerned have a strong enough case to even survive a commital hearing.

Case Closed i was particualrly referring to the last statement Petro made. Wasn't sure if he is assuming this or had some inside info.

I think one man and one woman from that archived "Meet the Team" page were partners that pulled out just before Xmas and lent $300,000 to the business. Probably a loan that enabled GBC's company to buy them out. Fairly certain NBC/EBC were not the partners that left before Xmas.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080718224602/http://century21.com.au/westside/agenthome.htm

Phil Broom and Jocelyn Frost were the loan members that then resigned the same day.

Open Meet the Team on the web page given.

Of course they have a suspect, the husband has been the number one suspect from the very beginning (in cases like this they usually are) even though they have not actually stated it, that is why they spent the best part of a month asking people if they had seen the family vehicles on the night in question.

The Husband has no alibi, he has a defense, that he was asleep in bed from 10pm onwards, the Police are desperate to bust it because if they can he is in deep trouble, which is why they kept looking for eyewitness reports about the cars.

Just watching channel 9 news. Reported TM is devastated that she has been linked to the murder of Alison. She has gone into hiding and her mother was contacted and said TM is distraught.

Oh diddums..........

Hi, welcome - Do you mean she could be in custody already? I think the media would have picked up on it and run with the story.

Hey CaseClosed,

Yeah I thought that could be a possibility, but like you said, the media would have probably picked up on that and been all over it.

Just a thought :) Just MOO

It will be very interesting to see how the next week plays out I feel. Like all of you I really want justice for Allison. I think the case had hit hard for me because she was born the same year as my own mother... I can't imagine what those poor little girls are going through without their mum, I'm 23 and would be completely lost without mine.

You have all done a great job working towards justice for Allison and The Dickies.

Goodnight to all, off to bed with a prayer for Allison and her beautiful girls. I hope they are at least feeling some comfort from the presence of their mother's spirit. Rest in peace Allison and just know that the community has your girls in their hearts.

Goodnight to all, off to bed with a prayer for Allison and her beautiful girls. I hope they are at least feeling some comfort from the presence of their mother's spirit. Rest in peace Allison and just know that the community has your girls in their hearts.

RIP Allison

Night All

The next member who calls the police "pigs" will receive a time out. It is actually a TOS violation to call ANYONE by derogatory names on Websleuths. Don't do it again! :nono:

:tos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member