Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone mentioned last night that they hate how some of us are saying goodnight etc. But I'd just find it darn rude of myself to leave a conversation that I have have been contributing highly too, without in the least acknowledging im leaving.

Have a nice night, day all, wherever you may reside......Nighty Night ZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ

Good call, I'll give myself the 5 minute wind up!! Night Willough ....

With a case like this one I'd imagine there'd be absolute mountains of paperwork to be done. I think that is a major reason as to why it seems to be taking so long....plus they may want to wait for majority of tests to come back.

In the meantime....from the latest report...

POLICE are still interviewing friends and family of Allison and Gerard Baden-Clay in their quest to solve the murder of the Brookfield mother of three.
A month after she disappeared, police have made it clear they have a suspect, possibly more than one, but yesterday continued to run out numerous leads as they worked to solve the case.

They have also confirmed they believe Mrs Baden-Clay was killed by someone she knew.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-having-suspect/story-e6freoof-1226361621268

If QPS are lucky, they may just recently received whatever forensics were necessary with regards to cars and autopsy. Then they have to collate that info with other info they have. All this has to follow certain processes and being a government institution, it takes a LONG time do go through all the paperwork. Then the lot has to go to the DPP, who will probably take another week to issue an indictment.

police have made it clear they have a suspect, possibly more than one.......
More than 20 detectives working from a major incident room within the criminal investigation branch at the Indooroopilly police station, continued the hunt for the person they believe was responsible.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226361621268

I know someone mentioned last night that they hate how some of us are saying goodnight etc. But I'd just find it darn rude of myself to leave a conversation that I have have been contributing highly too, without in the least acknowledging im leaving.

Have a nice night, day all, wherever you may reside......Nighty Night ZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ

It does feel weird sometimes to just leave, even though I know its not necessary to announce you are leaving.. Anyways, G'night. I too am heading off.:eek:fftobed:

Sorry to say this, but a lot of women "in love/lust" behave as if they are totally blind (I am woman by the way) and believe "he loves me"! They want to believe that this is "the One", etc. TM may not have know that he had other affairs. TM may have been told that Allison was a monster, a witch, etc. etc. Most mistresses want to believe that he will one day leave the wife and be with them. IMO.

Yeah I know the rose coloured glasses type scenario and that may very well be the case but TM is not a young woman, she is not dumb and I really think she would have known the score regarding their relationship. I just personally can't see her being criminally involved in this (morally involved yes).

A young, easily led and more gullible woman yes I can see being blinded by love/lust but not someone her age. But as we all know stranger things have happened. Just my humble thoughts.

Sorry to say this, but a lot of women "in love/lust" behave as if they are totally blind (I am woman by the way) and believe "he loves me"! They want to believe that this is "the One", etc. TM may not have know that he had other affairs. TM may have been told that Allison was a monster, a witch, etc. etc. Most mistresses want to believe that he will one day leave the wife and be with them. IMO.

Couldnt agree more. I find that among the type of women who have affairs with married men, there are a lot more who are willing to blame the wives for the whole thing, basically demonise them, even if they don't know them. And as you say, they always believe things will be different with them, even if they did know about other affairs. IMO, in relation to husbands having affairs, if they can do it to someone else they can do it to you,

As soon as the DPP think the Police have got enough evidence to warrant charging someone the Police will charge them, they can deal with the filing later.

The reason no one has been charged is they do not, at least as far as the DPP is concerned have a strong enough case to even survive a commital hearing.

As soon as the DPP think the Police have got enough evidence to warrant charging someone the Police will charge them, they can deal with the filing later.

The reason no one has been charged is they do not, at least as far as the DPP is concerned have a strong enough case to even survive a commital hearing.

Are you just speculating or do you know this from close inside info?

Agreed they are not going to make any rookie errors bringing this case in. All systems go to dot every i and cross every t.

police have made it clear they have a suspect, possibly more than one.......
More than 20 detectives working from a major incident room within the criminal investigation branch at the Indooroopilly police station, continued the hunt for the person they believe was responsible.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226361621268

Oh yes I see the 'hunt' bit. But they also say for the person they 'believe is responsible'. My take on that..they believe(read know in their minds), who is responsible- just tying up the loose ends, following out the leads and forensics. I think the 'hunt' bit is a bit of the journalists words. MOO;)

Couldnt agree more. I find that among the type of women who have affairs with married men, there are a lot more who are willing to blame the wives for the whole thing, basically demonise them, even if they don't know them. And as you say, they always believe things will be different with them, even if they did know about other affairs. IMO, in relation to husbands having affairs, if they can do it to someone else they can do it to you,

Yes, and like I said before ... Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

Yeah I know the rose coloured glasses type scenario and that may very well be the case but TM is not a young woman she is not dumb and I really think she would have known the score regarding their relationship. I just personally can't see her being involved in this.

A young, easily led and more gullible woman yes I can see being blinded by love/lust but not someone her age. But as we all know stranger things have happened. Just my humble thoughts.

Hahahaha you are right on one account she is not young but she is most definitely DUMB IMO.

Maybe TM was just a lonely woman who believed GBC marriage was passed redemtion anyway, I would not like to judge, I will be very suprised if she was involved in the killing,

Oh yes I see the 'hunt' bit. But they also say for the person they believe is responsible. My take on that..they believe(re know in their minds), who is responsible- just tying up the loose ends, following out the leads and forensics. I think the 'hunt' bit is a bit of the journalists words. MOO;)

I agree. %$#@ they must be patient to do their jobs properly. How tempting to wipe smug smiles off peoples faces prematurely!

Are you just speculating or do you know this from close inside info?

Conclusions drawn from the info provide by people like Hawkins, etc. and from having worked for a government department myself. Also from knowledge of how long it takes to complete and autopsy, toxicology, tissue analysis, etc.

I think that is basically what I was saying. regardless of whether they have their suspects, they need to gather all the evidence. dot the i's cross the T's. So that it will stand up. I know that they will not make an arrest unless they are certain they have something that will stand up in court and get a conviction.

I agree. %$#@ they must be patient to do their jobs properly. How tempting to wipe smug smiles off peoples faces prematurely!

I know from ex police..how they would know someone was a perp in cases. yet their hands were tied. They just could not make an arrest until they had the evidence that would stand up in court. Otherwise they loose the chance at conviction if they don't do it all properly. Definitely frustrating.

Maybe TM was just a lonely woman who believed GBC marriage was passed redemtion anyway, I would not like to judge, I will be very suprised if she was involved in the killing,

She may not be involved in the murder, but she should have kept her hands off a married man! I have no sympathy for women/men like that!

Yes, and like I said before ... Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

That's right !!! My ex's new partner thinks he is the bees knees, she doesn't know that he is still sleeping with sex workers (I think that is the politically correct terminology). And YES I have the evidence :) Maybe one day I'll share it with her :p

Does anyone remember a post early on when a poster came on with info regarding the scratches on GBC, she/he worked at a doctor’s office and remembered GBC coming in to see the doctors BEFORE Allison went missing? (don’t remember the day it was either on Thursday or a few days before) Poster observed scratches on GBC face?

I just remembered this, when I read the recent post about him possibly having scratches at the school on Thursday
I don’t think anyone paid attention to this at the time

In one of the clips of Gerard's sister, she was asked about the marks on Gerard's face. Her response was that he had fallen over and hit his head. So, if the marks were there already on 19th at the cross country, they were not part of any DV on the night of 19/4 and Olivia's response is correct, as far as can be ascertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow