Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Willough, there is more to the crash. I hadn't considered it a diversion though....good thinking.

When that crash happened, was just at the infancy, of Allison going missing. 2 days I think (anyone do correct me if i'm wrong). Still a perfect timeframe to get rid of something......Maybe that phone that was pinging?, Allison's body?....Are they sure, she was dumped that night?.......The crash was a stupid crash, too stupid....location stupid.....almost deliberately stupid.

I know, but even with children not there you still have your internal body clock getting you up at the same time every day especially when you have a job to get to etc. Right? Also, I might be wrong but I thought it hadn't actually been confirmed that the children weren't there that night?

I just read in one of the news reports i found in google that the children had a sleep over the night after Allison went missing. I will go back and get the link to where it says that in the news report

i've been married nearly 5 years. my husband and i vowed to each other to keep our problems/issues to ourselves (if we have any) and not to bad mouth each other, ***** or moan about each other to anyone outside of the marriage. if we have any major issues - we do have a psychologist "we" see (hubby has depression, so we keep it in check at a couple).

anyway, what i am trying to say, is that those closest to us including my parents/his parents would have no idea if we had problems. it might not be for everyone, but we felt it was a part of marriage that to us meant a lot (ie not to talk about each other to anyone else).

I would say there is about an 80% probabilty that the husband killed her and about a 20% chancs it was a random opportunist attack.

Having said that, reading between the lines I do not think the cops have got any real hard evidence against the Husband and consequently I doubt they can make anything stick, my gut feeling is he will ride this out.

I agree Willough, there is more to the crash. I hadn't considered it a diversion though....good thinking.

Re the bizarre car crash......I have always thought it was just a delaying tactic by GBC he was supposed to have been on his way to the police station to be interviewed but conveniently went and crashed his car instead and got "a little bit hurt"

Well she had known about the affair for a year right? A year of pretending everything was 'great'..so I am not surprised her friend thought she seemed happy.

I feel very worried for the children's safety ATM. People that feel cornered tend to do irrational things and I pray that they are kept safe.

I would say there is about an 80% probabilty that the husband killed her and about a 20% chancs it was a random opportunist attack.

Having said that, reading between the lines I do not think the cops have got any real hard evidence against the Husband and consequently I doubt they can make anything stick, my gut feeling is he will ride this out.

I would say, given what is being reported from police that it is pretty much 99.9% certainty that Allison was killed by someone she knew. The police have stated a couple of times they believe she knew her killer/s ( I read this as they are certain this is the case). MOO

Re the bizarre car crash......I have always thought it was just a delaying tactic by GBC he was supposed to have on route to the police station to be interviewed but conveniently went and crashed his car instead and got "a little bit hurt"

poor baby..........

I feel very worried for the children's safety ATM. People that feel cornered tend to do irrational things and I pray that they are kept safe.

This would be being monitored somehow.....The police would not want the blood on their hands, if something was to happen to those lovely little ladies. If it panned out he did harm Allison, and the police had all they required to get him.....and didnt, then something happened to those girls................there would be hell to pay.

Agree. I think the key word here is "Failure" and not wanting to publicly recognise that she picked the wrong partner (been there, done that). She hadn't been a failure at anything else, i.e. successful career, great mother from what we hear, etc. Also, facing the world alone with 3 young kids is not easy, even if she could have resurrected here career, she would have struggled for some time.

Struggled and had to give him joint custody of the girls. Her precious girls going to him and the new lady and her having to watch those two take over what she treasured most in the world. Knowing her girls were going to be there with him without her to protect them. Allison knew first hand how manipulating and self involved he was- look how messy he let their own life become. I'm not saying he hurt the girls, but Allison was their primary caregiver. Hard to give that up and do the joint custody thing with someone who obviously had a few issues.

Well she had known about the affair for a year right? A year of pretending everything was 'great'..so I am not surprised her friend thought she seemed happy.

She thought the affair had ended back then, but later discovered it was still going on (maybe the discovery was recently?).

I think that too...& he'd forgotten to take his seatbelt off...

This will sound stupid but I really think he meant to get badly injured, after watching that interview he is such a sympathy seeker. If he had a bad accident people would REALLY feel bad for him..he wouldn't have to face the police so soon..I really think that's how this guy thinks.
Or maybe he wanted to die.

Who hits one of those, during the day, unless they're really drunk..IDK I guess it's possible it was an accident. But everything he does seems planned.

poor baby..........

I agree.....wah wah wah ;)

PS : Love your avatar picture....beautiful.....Reminds me of me in the morning, I look in the mirror and I am sure I look like Miranda Kerr.....Laughing

i dont understand why they are continuing the hunt if they already have suspects?

I don't think it really states that they are 'continuing to hunt'. They are running out their leads. To me(just MOO) this means (most likely) they know what happened or who is reponsible, they are tying up loose ends, making sure they dot their i's and cross their T's and get a watertight case against the perpertrator/s.

She thought the affair had ended back then, but later discovered it was still going on (maybe the discovery was recently?).

Oh ok I though I read that she'd (and everyone else) known about it for a year.
Thanks!

Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!

allison_t325.jpg

http://media.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2012/04/30/allison_t325.jpg

I don't really think anyone is taking notice of the rules,. If you go through the threads you will notice people calling each other names, making accusations/ naming people who murdered her (when the suspect hasn't been mentioned and it's still an ongoing investigation (because they're still interviewing family/friends, fighting with one another and i thought it would have been stopped long ago. I'm guessing the rules are for some of us and not for others. It's a disgrace that people are arguing on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01