Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said, Minni! Poster's that have made valuable contributions leave because they feel 'belittled' by others posters comments. Anyone doing this risks 'the wrath of the Mod's!'

So true, I love this site..i like that you can put ideas out there for discussion, or ask questions without being attacked
On the aussie site, if your opinion differs in the slightest to the majority..you are either labled a troll, accused of being the actual suspect.or a family member...or just belittled and attacked. Its ridiculous

Have the QPS verified that the screams had anything to do with this case. From my understanding there was a party down near where these screams were heard. Coming from a DV marriage with gambling, mistresses, alcohol, lies and in-laws that liked everything kept hush hush (I am now divorced) I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it was a DV situation gone real bad. From personal experience I can see how things may have played out.

Well I'm not sure I'm wrong - I'm no expert but there was someone who seemed to understand science and she did explain it differently. But you have posted some relevant info so I'm not going to argue on the scientific points. My main point was the casual use of the word 'accidentally'. I just wanted to highlight that just because someone kills in a fit of rage, it doesnt mean it was an accident. I want to highlight the onus of personal responsibility on people for their violent actions. As far as i'm concerned putting your hands around someones throat and squeezing until they lose consciousness, or die, is not an accident, nor is smothering. If you are going to do those things you know you are trying to kill them. Just because after theyve died and you suddenly decide to think about the consequences to yourself, you wish you could reverse it, also does not mean it was an accident.

I accept that in the case of battering, someone can acquire a brain injury that haemorrhages later and causes death, or there are fatal injuries that can be sustained from falling and hitting your head on concrete after being pushed for example, so in those cases there can be an accidental death. That's my view and the main point of my post earlier. I'll leave it at that.

Agree, Itsthevibe; how could strangulation be seen as an accident? It's not instantaneous - it's a sustained action! And even when you smack someone so hard they knock their head, and end up dying as a result of their injury - you 'intend' hurting them. Accidental, my *advertiser censored***!

This is interesting. Could there be siphoning of finances away from Allison's knowledge into another fund? Could GBC and TM have taken commissions without Allison's knowledge with the aim of building their own financial interests? Curious and curiouser as they say.

Pretty impossible to siphon away finances when everything was going on a credit card.... Money was pretty much non existent by the sounds of it. These were people in financial dire straits. UNLESS he was siphoning the money away without her knowledge but where that money was coming from is anyones guess. My guess is that he was desperate to get back to his care free life with no financial worries. Midlife crises + unhappy marriage + no money = :maddening:

So true, I love this site..i like that you can put ideas out there for discussion, or ask questions without being attacked
On the aussie site, if your opinion differs in the slightest to the majority..you are either labled a troll, accused of being the actual suspect.or a family member...or just belittled and attacked. Its ridiculous

Alternative theories always welcome thanks for your input Gerard.

:waitasec:

I have one spoiled narcissistic brother who could do no wrong in my parent's eyes for years. I honestly have no issues with Olivia's body language. I think she is in a last straw situation. He probably has made hundreds of mistakes in his life that Nigelaine have minimised and it has all come to a head.

Her parents have mortgaged their house for her brother's project ... Part of her future inheritance. She would know he didn't finish uni, is a philanderer and be pretty weary.

I haven't posted on this case for ages, but I really do think this was a domestic gone too far and then a coverup. I think someone helped him with the coverup, but not sure who yet.

I haven't posted on this case for ages, but I really do think this was a domestic gone too far and then a coverup. I think someone helped him with the coverup, but not sure who yet.

This is the most likely scenario in my mind too.

I have one spoiled narcissistic brother who could do no wrong in my parent's eyes for years. I honestly have no issues with Olivia's body language. I think she is in a last straw situation. He probably has made hundreds of mistakes in his life that Nigelaine have minimised and it has all come to a head.

I watched her facial expressions and body language and to me she looked like she knew something that we don't.... It was a curious mix of compassion and guilt. The close proximity to her brother's body was one of protectiveness and fear too. If you ever look at children getting in trouble or getting quizzed from a teacher at school they have this same expression! BGC's high pitched voice and unusual replies stood out for sure.

I'm no expert but the only media footage of GBC speaks volumes. The shaking of his head (the NO shaking) when he has helped the police as much as he can and his sister's nervous lip biting (a friend of mine does this when she is nervous). I can't see a snarl of the upper lip but maybe it's too quick for my eyes or I need to find my glasses :)

When he first walks up to the reporter his demeanor is very bizarre. It's like he goes from a happy kinda gotta put it on for the cameras (five minutes of fame) and looks showy like in his realestate vids to Oh I'm so sad. And it happens in a split second. He is standing tall in my opinion and not slouched as someone might be when they are down. The sister standing straight toward the cameras is like a front. She is close to him but not facing him which is what I would suspect someone who is comforting another would do. The sister's eyes darting all over the place? Does anyone have an answer for this ??

Have to get ready to go to the show now :D

In case ur interested, that clip was sent to "Eyes For Lies" its a site where they analyse body language. They said they couldnt actually tell much from that clip, but they were rather concerned with the photos of GBC after Allisons body was discovered. I forget the exact wording, but they definitely had red flags. This person ( not sure if they are male or female? ) has observed lots of people in situations like this - and gets it right pretty much all the time.

Anyway, from what they said, Im guessing his little acting debut wasnt conclusive either way???

When I looked at the century 21 website a week or two ago, there were quite a few listings in Anstead from memory. I noticed this because of the now significance of Anstead. Now there are none. Probably nothing in it, just interesting.

Could be the sister is supporting him knowing Bwana was responsible for the killing. He is a marriage enhancement facilitator maybe he actually introduced gbc and tm and was actively involved in trying to get them together. GBC does appear to be weak to me I would be surprised if Bwana took matters into his own hands. I think GBC would have been inclined to confess if other members of his family weren't involved. Just my opinion obviously.

I agree and noticce old man tags with Gerard everywhere, maybe he is worried wht gerard might say.

The main thing I find strange with those blogs he does is that I can't ever seem to find a date when they are written.

If I remember correctly, he wrote one about a week ago, (not dated), where he said 5 people were responsible and that arrests were going to be made within hours and narh... nothing happened.

Maybe I'm half blind or something, but I'm wondering if anyone can find a date when this one was posted. ?

yep, who gives a crap? everyones opinion is valued, whether they finished year 12 or not...it would be kind of uppity and presumptuous to consider yourself better than anyone else because they had some literacy problems, surely? not picking on anyone here...just lets stick to the topic of conversation, not how posters contribute

you don't have to wear a suit to argue the truth

Here in the States, when you list a house you are on a contract with your agent. It's usually a 6 month contract. Is it like that in Australia as well? If there is a contract, I wonder how hard they are to break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317