DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha..that will teach me!

Had a really good post, 5 paragraphs long and my iPad ran out of battery power
- lost it, go figure :/

In the courier mail Allisons best friend said that the children were having a "sleepover at friends". Surely her best friend would have known if the children were with the grandparents or with friends.

The friend said she had a busy day coming up (on the friday)
She had a conference in the morning and the kids were having a sleep over that night (being the friday)

Although I haven't seen it reported by the media, it is rumoured that the kids were at the grandparents the night/morning she went missing.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1226346331460#ixzz1vYGg6HiZ

Long-time lurker, deciding to sign on. Hi! Am a local who dearly wants this solved for the sake of Al's memory. A lot of us who adore those three girls can't help but want a reality that doesn't include them losing another parent. So please be kind with alternate, non-BC perp theories..! For myself, I am trying to wrack my brain for other possible non-BC links, with a potential axe to grind with ABC. Financial? Business-related? Anyhow, nice to be here, hope this gets solved quickly, because it is just a persisting local ache:-(

You sound like you know the family....What do you suggest would be the likley scenario and also how do you feel about GBC extra marital affairs?

I had a look at this video again (i.e. GBC talking to the media) and noted how he quickly changed the subject, when asked if ABC was upset on the night before she was reported missing. GBC replied with a quick "No" and then immediately spoke about how he was helping the police as much as he could.

IMO, the way he responded to this question demonstrates obvious deflection. If ABC was not upset, and he wanted everyone to believe that all was okay, surely he would have added a few more words about this, instead of a quick "No"? For example, he may have responded with something like, "No, she was happy, everything was fine." MOO.

:twocents:

yes that part you mentioned where he answers to 'did she seem upset when you last saw her' (or whatever they said) he very (too) quickly replies 'no, and Im helping all I can' etc. To me, that is THE MOST BLATANT untruth of all. He did not want to be asked that question and he struggled severely, to answer it IMO. Going with my new attitude today of GBC is implicated but not guilty directly, I think this shows the guilt he feels for placing her in the position she found herself in.

If have been monitoring the Brisbane daily court law lists and strangely there is no list published today for the the arrest court......all the other court lists were posted as usual but nothing for the arrest court.

I highly doubt that the good folk of Brisbane have been exceptionally well behaved and that no one has been arrested over the last 24hrs.

PS I have been monitoring the arrests as if GBC or anyone else with a familiar name is arrested then it will quite often be posted there before the police will advise the media.

Re; the dry wedding (I saw that article and thought it was a strange thing to include but I guess a 'dry' wedding in Australia is a pretty rare, worthy of comment thing!). Anyway, in one of the earlier threads on this site it was said that the Baden-Clays are Freemasons. Freemasons frown on alcohol. They also 'frown' on women (ie no women allowed in their 'secret' club!).

Freemasonry explicitly and openly states that it is neither a religion nor a substitute for one, they do believe in a Supreme Being but that is an individual thing, that is they are free to choose what their beliefs are and what Religion they choose to adhere to, be it Christianity, Buddhism or any other.
They do not frown on the drinking of alcohol, they do imbibe but they do not encourage overuse of it.
My husband used to be one, they do a lot of charitable and Community work in a quiet refined way. He left because it took up too much of our family time and he did not like the way they divided the sexes. Women had their own little part to play with separate meetings, doing cooking, providing teas and doing crafty projects, not my cup of tea at all, as in our marriage we are equals.
I am Catholic, my husband is C of E, our wedding was a dry wedding but we did have champagne for toasts. We just did not want to have any "drunken behaviour" at our wedding.

In the courier mail Allisons best friend said that the children were having a "sleepover at friends". Surely her best friend would have known if the children were with the grandparents or with friends.

thanks Davita, but Im still not convinced, the papers get it wrong too. I agree her friend should know this as she had texted ABC during that day, do you have that link still? and if we can confirm that then I guess thats one thing we know

No, you are making a lot of sense to me. How do you interpret the moment in that footage in which GBC apparently says "they've got 3 children" instead of "we've got 3 children"?

My take on this is that the "they" refers to his parents. In fact, everything is based around HIS family. IMO

just watching GBC's interview again and the body language is as I pointed out earlier totally off. Anyone else notice how when he says:"I've tried to help the police as much as I can" he shakes his head NO the whole time
1, now that's contradicting his statement MOO

I personally think that it appears as if he thinks about walking away as he is saying it...He sort of leans back and to the side a bit....IMO

I guess that's where people differ. I would let my son be interviewed if we were in that situation. I would think it would be empowering, to let him feel like he was helping the pice find out who did it. I know that they use specifically trained police to deal with interviewing children. And you could always make sure that they had a support person there.

I hope the kids are at least being allowed to talk to a counsellor/child psych.

I agree, and Yes, there HAS to be a support person there for minors.

pretty good post there Toowong(s).....what other plausible theories come to mind? I like my triads/bikie theory personally, if we are looking outward to other parties. I think it ties in with the gloved tattooed man in the white van on the side of the road witness report. I like how it still implicates GBC as being involved in a shady business deal as I feel he is somehow implicated in this no matter what IMO. Feel free to shoot me down everyone, I think some new theories would make a refreshing change as a matter of fact, until we are informed of any new evidence

I like the 'Butler did it' theory

Im not as convinced on this. I think the fact that the police have interviewed her so many times and for such long periods at times, is telling. If she was assisting police with her enquiries would she hire a lawyer? is this normal behaviour for someone not a suspect who is being very helpful and informative? Would the police allow her to be named and shamed in the media if she was working with them? (that is providing the police can actually stop the media on what is released and I thought they could?) to me it looks like the QPS are not assisting HER in any way in appreciation for help cooperation and help. its seems like to me that they don't think to much of her either IMO

The Police have a job to do and they don't stop and think for one second of 'how much we think of her', or the next person to be honest.
They don't generally need to assist anybody or show appreciation to anyone for answering Qn's in relation to a murder. And certainly not to someone who has been having an affair with the spouse of the victim!
She has been interviewed 3 times (one more than some of his other colleagues and business associates) and a total amount of time of 7-8 hours approx. This is not a lot of time at the interview table for someone who is connected to the spouse in the manner in which we know she is connected (affair and employee for several years!) and would know a great deal of intimate details about this man and his life and his family.

And finally, I would imagine that she hired a lawyer off the advice of friends and family. She probably resisted initiallly because she probably has nothing to hide (IMO) but under the circumstances and given her relationship with GBC it was a smart thing to do. we are talking about someone's freedom and life here so not such an unusual thing to do. (under the circumstances)

And no the police cannot stop the media from printing anything unless they get a court order to do so (freedom of speech)

If have been monitoring the Brisbane daily court law lists and strangely there is no list published today for the the arrest court......all the other court lists were posted as usual but nothing for the arrest court.

I highly doubt that the good folk of Brisbane have been exceptionally well behaved and that no one has been arrested over the last 24hrs.

PS I have been monitoring the arrests as if GBC or anyone else with a familiar name is arrested then it will quite often be posted there before the police will advise the media.

oooh thats interesting, it would keep reporters away initially if they didnt publish it wouldnt it? thanks Ixnaye

Also, they way his sister was watching him while he was talking looked strange. As if she was also assessing him.

Yes. IMO, GBC's sister displayed nervousness and uncertainty.

As a psychologist, I do tend to closely observe body language, even when I'm having a casual conversation with a friend (I know, my poor friends, family etc!). However, there are a couple of things I'd like to say about this: Firstly, IMO, most people don't need a "piece of paper" from a university to prove that they can read another's body language - this is typically a trait that humans develop through their formative years, with some people being better at it than others (and, without wanting to sound stereotypical, it has been acknowledged that women are better than men at this!). So, for many of us looking at media photos/videos, we immediately get a "feel" for whether or not a person is being honest with us. The amount of information that is presented through non-verbal means makes up approximately 90% of our communication.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that we are only getting small snippets in time, of images of different members of the BC family. The problem with this is that there is always the possibility that the media is trying to sway public perception one way or another. So, if they want us "believe" that someone is guilty, the photos or videos that are published will promote that line of thought. MOO.

In saying the above, I still believe that GBC's one and only media interview speaks volumes. And, unfortunately for him, the image that he has projected in this video is very negative. MOO.

There were two threads of discussion that came from it.

Firstly me pointing out that I don't remember any rain on the night, although I would only recall it if it actually rained. My point was using the record from the Brisbane station or Airports means nothing at Anstead.

Second was someone claiming they had 6" of rain from when she went missing till when she was found. This 6" of rain happened over the 48 hours just before she was found. Not over the week and a half she was missing.

Sorry if being pedantic about the facts isn't suitable for this forum.

I probably meant to say that in between the time I heard that ABC went missing and inbetween the time they found her - like when they were out looking for her - we had 6 inches of rain up here at Mt. Crosby in the Westwoods estate. Not too sure what everyone else had in different parts of Bris. but this is what we measures during this period. It has been known to pour down on the north and we get nothing over here at Mt. Crosby but it is a clear indication that the Kholo River was running and fast at some time during their search.

The friend said she had a busy day coming up (on the friday)
She had a conference in the morning and the kids were having a sleep over that night (being the friday)

Although I haven't seen it reported by the media, it is rumoured that the kids were at the grandparents the night/morning she went missing.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1226346331460#ixzz1vYGg6HiZ

thanks wakeskate...so back to square one again...NONE OF US KNOW WHERE THE CHILDREN WERE THAT NIGHT

I'm really not sure about TM being involved with the murder itself. However, I can see why the police would want to question her at great length.. being his mistress she would be privvy {perhaps} to alot of information. They might think she could help with GBC's state of mind around the time of Allison's death, business problems, financial stuff. Anyway, once another woman is involved it's an avenue that the police would have to look into regardless.

<modsnip>, I'd just like to jump in and let you know that sociopaths DON'T usually end up in court as murderers, I don't think that's what Hawkins is saying at all. There are more sociopaths around than you might realise- being a sociopath does not mean you are a murderer.... It means you are a sociopath. Some murderers are sociopaths, and some murderers are just, well, people.
Cheers

If any of you wants to learn more about sociopaths, we had the most awesome radio show about them! My jaw was on the ground the whole time! Our guest is the author of this website: http://www.lovefraud.com/

Here's a link to the radio show. Don't laugh when you hear me talking, I was still nervous about being on the radio back then. :lol:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/09/12/websleuths-radio

*disclaimer*
This could be due to the amount of fabulous painkillers I have running thru my body right now due to major surgery or it could just be me having a MOO :)

I woke up at 3.30 this morning to have a pee and suddenly thought "the girls.. There's something about the girls"

I tossed and turned for ages playing it all thru my head and this is what I came up with.

Child hears whispers of daddy's flings at school - parents talk kids overhear and share.
Child confronts daddy and he says it's all lies but people like mum and grandma (mrs D) might try to say otherwise.

^^ that point to me is important. Girls think the sun shines out of daddy's bum - doesn't matter how many ballet lessons, school functions etc my OH misses our girls still think daddy is their hero.

Child confronts Allison who in the most child friendly way confirms daddy has been hanging out with <modsnip>

Child does not want to hear this and pushes Allison in rage - push leads to fall and hits head or similar.

GBC assists with cleaning up the mess and attempts to protect child.

Someone once posted the perp is close to the family but unexpected.

Media reporting of affair also offers motive - yes the affair is true but we tried to protect child iykwim

This is all making sense in my head, I'm hoping others can piece together what I am trying to say too.

I think I may be in trouble for posting about a minor but I had to get it out of my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva