Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new theory but I also have gastro so maybe I hadn't better share.

I just had a thought regarding this bit of info...Why wouldn't "The Dickies" have asked the Girls themselves where they were?

Hopefully the Dickies did a bit of their own sleuthing for the police!! Great thought coolcat. :woohoo:

There is historical property records for an Allison June Dickie in Bellbird Park and Camira but as we are unsure of Allison's middle name I can't say for sure that it is the right person. But the last property in that name was sold back in 2003 and there is nothing further after that.

It would make sense though as they are both suburbs near to Redbank where she grew up.

Maverik1 - The night of the wsleepover is not that relevant, you must be kidding - it is crucial.Until I heard about the sleepover I was leaning towards a random abduction.

The chances of killing his wife and then driving to Anstead and back and not one of three children noticing anything would be pretty unlikely, kids don't sleep that soundly and the oldest one is eleven.It was the sleepover that changed my whole view of this case.
Me too!

There are a few different Pathways programs/businesses in Australia, how do we know for sure which one she was attending? I can't seem to find the one everyone is speaking of that has to do with children and anxiety?

Ilive at Anstead, in semi rural areas like Anstead or Brookfield were there is little competing noise a car starting in the dead of night makes one hell of a racket, in the early hours of the morning I can hear the trucks on Ipswich Road,

I think it is pretty unlikely that all three children would sleep through a vehicle starting that late at night, and as for an argument that turned physical and led to a fatal blow, what chance none of the kids would have witnessed that?

I think it depends on the kids. I used to live on 16 acres I could come home in the middle of the night and they wouldn't even stir.

Ilive at Anstead, in semi rural areas like Anstead or Brookfield were there is little competing noise a car starting in the dead of night makes one hell of a racket, in the early hours of the morning I can hear the trucks on Ipswich Road,

I think it is pretty unlikely that all three children would sleep through a vehicle starting that late at night, and as for an argument that turned physical and led to a fatal blow, what chance none of the kids would have witnessed that?

My kids once slept through the burglar alarm going off and not stopping for almost an hour and the alarm sounded a few metres from their room!!

I just thought of something and searched the surname CLAY and BINGO! They did own property before that at it was in Withcott but it was in the name of CLAY only and not BADEN-CLAY

I read in the CM that the parents were Clay only but they changed their name by Deed Poll to add the Baden (Baden-Powell connection).

Regarding repeated references to the conference ABC was planning on attending - has anyone confirmed what it was, where it was, why she was attending? Was there indeed a conference at all? ABC has got the hair done for something special the next day, maybe she had something else exciting cooking and the "conference" reference is a red herring to GBC and everyone else?

I don't want to incite a barrage of angry mob comments in defence of ABC with this, but there could be something in it so I thought I would throw it out there!

there was a pathways conference advertised as being friday 20th April. I think I read also there was a REIQ conference on the same day in brisbane

It would make sense though as they are both suburbs near to Redbank where she grew up.

good point. one of them sold in 2003. numb nuts started the business up in 2004. Doesn't take Einstein to work out where the proceeds of the sale went. And if it was a property that was purchased some time before 2003, say in the 90's then it would have been a tidy sum due to the growth in the property market in SE QLD over that time.
Some thanks to your wife for setting you up in business huh?
several affairs and potential murder.
cheers for that honey....
:banghead:

Does anyone find it odd, that not only Alison Sandy, but other reporters for newspapers and television, are presenting articles, wherein they indicate they have been spending time with the Dickies, and having conversations with ABC's friends, and yet none of them are releasing any details other than what the police have released. No comments about what time the children went to the Dickies. What time they went home. Why the children had a sleep-over. What GBC said to the Dickies when he called them. Sure, we are getting the brief responses, but some of these reporters should be able to eke out fuller answers than they are. I know we have discussed the 'QPS ban on the media', but I would have thought that some of these smaller facts would have been 'discovered' by the reporters. And yet - Nothing ! Any opinions?

I do...I find it odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member