Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dads best friend used to work in the insurance industry with Nigel back in the day, and he said to mum the other night I really hope the Dickies get those girls because NBC & EGC were horrible stuck up people back then and he doubts they have changed very much. Funny thing is dad's mate is the same age and he has been retired and living the good life since he was in his mid 50's so obviously Nigel didn't do so well.

Yes I'm just checking that.....there is property in the name of an Allison Dickie can anyone tell me what her middle name was?
Hi,
Funeral notice just stated Allison nee Dickie - will see if Order of Service shows anything.

good point. one of them sold in 2003. numb nuts started the business up in 2004. Doesn't take Einstein to work out where the proceeds of the sale went. And if it was a property that was purchased some time before 2003, say in the 90's then it would have been a tidy sum due to the growth in the property market in SE QLD over that time.
Some thanks to your wife for setting you up in business huh?
several affairs and potential murder.
cheers for that honey....
:banghead:

Yes nice one.. if this all pans out the way we think it will then what will he have??.....he will have gone full circle...back to a nothing.... & Allison is no longer here :(

thanks this does help to confirm Allisons friend believed that the children were having a sleepover FRIDAY night!!!!!!!

No, Thursday night (as confirmed also by the conversation she had with her hairdresser, i.e. she had the night off because the kids were at a sleepover).

I'm looking everywhere....still searching for her middle name. I remember seeing it in a tribute story...somewhere

good point. one of them sold in 2003. numb nuts started the business up in 2004. Doesn't take Einstein to work out where the proceeds of the sale went. And if it was a property that was purchased some time before 2003, say in the 90's then it would have been a tidy sum due to the growth in the property market in SE QLD over that time.
Some thanks to your wife for setting you up in business huh?
several affairs and potential murder.
cheers for that honey....
:banghead:

Yep poor Allison, jeez the poor buggar certainly picked the wrong bloke

thanks this does help to confirm Allisons friend believed that the children were having a sleepover FRIDAY night!!!!!!!

minni....please...read back a couple of pages & read the post by the member "makara" ??

maybe she was attending the course so she could be better equipped to deal with her school aged husband..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: when is the next conference scheduled? I need a ticket!!

yes I know it seems odd. And stupid.
if this car was involved would you crash it on purpose so early on in the piece anyway? And 500 metres from the cop shop.. Isn't this just drawing attention to yourself and 'the car'. I'm going off the theory of this car being involved to be fair. it just seems too dumb. And wouldn't we have possibly heard a little more about the owner of the car by now?? Maybe?? I'm sure the media have been all over the owner of this car by now. Word would have probably spread..

I think maybe that it was just an innocent friend's car that he decided to prang to get out of a police interview. Someone mentioned earlier so he could buy himself a few nights in hospital to compose himself and get his story sorted and get lawyered up etc..sounds more plausable.

the reason is simple - if that car was the actual one sighted with the white four wheel drive - then GBC had to use it then so that any dna evidence of him being in the car BEFORE he crashed it is compromised.

at the time it crashed, the police had his other cars impounded (and were unaware of any other - it wasn't until later that a witness mentioned a 'small blue four wheel drive'. - By this time, he had already crashed it - compromising mechanical inspection, any damage to the front and also ruining any DNA evidence.

I think Allison was happy. I think G had done a business deal and was working closely with their financial advisor and was expecting good news. I think she had her hair done to encourage G and add to the sense of occasion. I think the news went bad and he went into a state of extreme anxiety and rang his parents in her presence. I think she told them she could handle him and called the lawyer to come and help her talk reason with him and to calm him down ... I think the lawyer was a few minutes too late

They are specifically designed and put there to stop cars going through, could someone be that stupid??? MOO

They are designed so people do not use the carpark out of hours, but they are not that strong. They are not designed for a car to run into them (you would end up with a damaged car, hence normal people would not run into them). Are they that stupid? PANIC!

Yes nice one.. if this all pans out the way we think it will then what will he have??.....he will have gone full circle...back to a nothing.... & Allison is no longer here :(

scum of the earth...
this wreaks of a $$$ murder by an evil, arrogant, narcissist who thought they could actually get away with it and then reap a financial gain out of it.
-life insurance money
-getting out of a debt because ACB was no longer around?
-other property we don't know about that she refused to sell to get him out of the shi* (no its our savings and for the girl's education, I aint losing another $200k)
-superanuation? (average 43 y.o probably has a couple of hundred grand in a super fund somewhere that automatically goes to the spouse I would have thought), someone can probably help answer this????

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

THANK YOU MAKARA....now can we please put to rest the sleepover debate? maybe when we actually know where the children were, we can revisit? I don't know why we need Allison Sandy to make it 'true' but can we just say now, for arguments sake 'NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHERE THE CHILDREN WERE ON THE NIGHT THEIR MOTHER WAS MURDERED'......I am feeling a sense of de ja vu in this comment, and feel like Im takin g
CRAZY PILLS

I think Allison was happy. I think G had done a business deal and was working closely with their financial advisor and was expecting good news. I think she had her hair done to encourage G and add to the sense of occasion. I think the news went bad and he went into a state of extreme anxiety and rang his parents in her presence. I think she told them she could handle him and called the lawyer to come and help her talk reason with him and to calm him down ... I think the lawyer was a few minutes too late

The deal gone bad was way earlier, as indicated in the media by his ex-business partners, who had loaned him $300,000.

Yes MountainHigh Super might be a couple of hundred, and life insurance would probably be whatever she proved her earnings would be worth, up until retirement. PLUS he might have income protection because if anything happened to her he would have to leave work to care for the girls, at least for a little while I would think.

Re Property Records I have access to Pricefinder a real estate program. And yes it does show both current and past ownership records. I have researched the Baden-Clay current ownership and previous sales and found nothing in Allison and GBC names. I found current and previous ownerships for the Senior Baden-Clays and Gerards brother Adam but there was nothing for either ABC & GBC either individually or jointly.

If they did buy in the name of a trust in Qld then their names will still appear along with the trusts name but again found nothing. So unless they bought in a company name there are no records of them owning property as far as I can tell.

I also just searched the company name WORLD OF TOP STEP PTY LTD and there was no current or historical property records for that company name either.

I only have access to QLD data so unless they have bought interstate or have another company name that we don't know about then there is nothing.

What about the tiads?????????

The deal gone bad was way earlier, as indicated in the media by his ex-business partners, who had loaned him $300,000.

I think it was a new one which is why I asked if anyone had heard of a financial advisor

I just had a thought regarding this bit of info...Why wouldn't "The Dickies" have asked the Girls themselves where they were?

of course the Dickies would know where the girls were, or have asked them...It doesn't mean they are going to tell us!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva