Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks everyone now I am in tears again!!! All good - I will getback to sleuthing otherwise Kimster will reprimand me and I am scared of her!

One of my neighbours is a police officer at Indooroopilly, and we are friendly with this person....it has taken me all my strength not to ask what the hell is going on-specially after a few drinks on a Saturday night! I am sure they are getting questioned daily by the public when out & about, but can't bring myself to do the same......

I Understand where you are coming from! One of my friends is one of the Journalists reporting on the case and I'm busting to ask info but don't want to stretch the friendship....or seem weird :crazy:

Let's not forget the diary...imagine what that precious little book would have told.

dinner with chickybabe 1 Monday night

lunch with TM Tuesday

meet up with chickybabe 2 Wednesday...

& so on & so on

etc etc.

:floorlaugh: I wonder if he ever got his dates mixed up!!

CC : We have our water bottles darling......What more could we want....Winks

((((((((((big group hugs))))))))))))))))

Let's not forget the diary...imagine what that precious little book would have told.

lunch with TM Tuesday

& so on & so on

etc etc.

What about the "personal photos" that I'm sure his women would have SMS and e mailed to him. How would they be feeling knowing how many people would have seen those photos now.....:blushing:

I Understand where you are coming from! One of my friends is one of the Journalists reporting on the case and I'm busting to ask info but don't want to stretch the friendship....or seem weird :crazy:

Yep....It's one thing for us in a forum to be gassing about our thoughts....But offline, we have real friendships and relationships.....One never wants to stretch that trust, no matter how much we want the goss.....there are more important things in life.

Wasn't there someone who used to work for C21 who had him on Facebook and had a photo of a little bridge as her avatar? Cannot remember which thread but I think she was youngish and talked about as a possible floosie?

Well, you go in the same basket as Indromum - you are a good friend too!

What if this is a tactic - T Mc H has been publicly named in order to make her turn on GBC and spill some secrets?

:floorlaugh: I wonder if he ever got his dates mixed up!!

I think he would have been very well practised in not getting dates mixed up...from what we're hearing the affairs seem to have been going on for some time....probably even while Allison was pregnant.

G'day ... popping in to check for any news. Yes, I totally agree with you (I was also the last one to know, and I had already asked some of my friends if he was having an affair .. and they denied it, but knew he was and didn't want to get involved!).

Also, in court cases, character speaks volumes to the jury. A pattern of cheating and lying will not sit well with anybody!

I agree that character speaks volumes. Toward the end of my marriage, my ex displayed some quite disturbing characteristics. I had what I considered a happy 10 year marriage only to discover that my ex suddenly seemed to want out. His solution? Try to convince our friends and family that I was unstable. I wanted a baby, he did not. So one morning he confronted me with a condom that he accused me of puncturing in an effort to get pregnant. This was a fabrication on his part and to this day I have not forgiven him for the distress this action caused me. It was a cruel and low act. Looking back, I now know that it was emotional abuse and a cowardly attempt to prompt me to end the relationship. He still attended counselling though (at his insistence) so he could "appear" to be saving his marriage whilst sabotaging it behind closed doors. This is a pattern of abuse from a coward. He eventually left, hooked up with someone else almost immediately and the next thing he's on page 3 of the CM charged with stalking a former work colleague! (BTW, I was still his wife and was also asked to attend court to give evidence). Incredibly, he also threw himself down stairs and gave himself bruises so that police would think the "stalker" wasn't him and was after him too!
So you see, I have learnt that a person that you think you know so well can in fact turn out to be someone so completely different that you have difficulty getting your head around it. I believe some people are capable of almost anything to get what they want, to protect themselves and their own and will cross any boundary to get it.
Did Allison unfortunatley discover this? Food for thought.

What if this is a tactic - T Mc H has been publicly named in order to make her turn on GBC and spill some secrets?

... or to make one of the other mistresses enraged about his affair with TM and then spill the beans about what they know?

What about the "personal photos" that I'm sure his women would have SMS and e mailed to him. How would they be feeling knowing how many people would have seen those photos now.....:blushing:

#1...I'd say they're probably thanking their lucky stars they're still alive...

#2....have learnt one massive lesson...don't get involved with sleazy married salesmen no matter what BS they feed.

Ok thanks everyone now I am in tears again!!! All good - I will getback to sleuthing otherwise Kimster will reprimand me and I am scared of her!

Haha! I alternate between laughter and tears! And I need to get off here and do some 'work' work before I get the sack.

(and for the record, Kimster scares me too!)

:( WHOW.....Jendo, Jendo, Jendo......That is terrible and very emotionally torturous.

lunch with TM Tuesday

& so on & so on

etc etc.

What's going on with this guy? He is not that attractive (ok, he has improved a bit after the weight loss, but def not in the c21 photos), he is broke and doesn't come across as being the brightest light on the christmas tree, yet he has women lined up right left and centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214