Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stating what I saw. In your opinion, what was the relationship between family members that you witnessed? was it friendly? one big happy family?

I have to admit, I have no sympathy for TM. I might be sympathetic if she was 16 yrs old but she was a mature adult woman. A mature adult should fully comprehend that there are consequences for choices you make and be prepared to take responsibility for your actions. Choosing to have an affair with someone's husband has obvious far-reaching and damaging consequences on that man's wife, children and extended family.

Unfortunately for TM, life chose to deal her the worst possible hand as a consequence for her choice and her actions. Too bad, so sad.

I think the reason most people reacted the way they did when the story of the affair came out is because most were feeling out-raged that GBC was reportedly out socializing at the Brookfield Show when his wife was not even cold in her grave.....oh but wait, I forgot, she had already been cold for 10/11 days, lying discarded in a dirty creek.

I try to stay open-minded and not get too emotionally involved with this case, but the thought of Allison lying in that creek, in the cold and dark for 10/11 day, is the one thing that just haunts me.

I agree with you totally!!

I am now having some second thoughts about TM's involvement. What if she knows nothing of the murder and the second suspect is actually another of his mistresses? Someone mentioned yesterday (stating it was a fact, but no link to anything printed in MSM) that the husband's "financial adviser" had been interviewed, her computer confiscated and her home searched. What if this "financial adviser" is also a mistress??? Just speculating here with all of the above.

G'day ... popping in to check for any news. Yes, I totally agree with you (I was also the last one to know, and I had already asked some of my friends if he was having an affair .. and they denied it, but knew he was and didn't want to get involved!).

Also, in court cases, character speaks volumes to the jury. A pattern of cheating and lying will not sit well with anybody!

As the friend of someone who was being cheated on you are between a rock and a hard place. You want to be honest with the friend but no on wants to be the one responsible for a marriage break up.

Sex and money people sex and money motive for murder time after time.

Does anyone know if there is a procedure for QPS on informing next-of-kin when there is a death...or in this particular case, when the body was found?
Do they have to inform the official/legal next-of-kin first? Is there a particular order this is done in?

Maybe MaxyMoo?? Thanks!

I am now having some second thoughts about TM's involvement. What if she knows nothing of the murder and the second suspect is actually another of his mistresses? Someone mentioned yesterday (stating it was a fact, but no link to anything printed in MSM) that the husband's "financial adviser" had been interviewed, her computer confiscated and her home searched. What if this "financial adviser" is also a mistress??? Just speculating here with all of the above.

Yes, yes, yes. I too was wondering about this ;):woohoo:

as Kimmy mentioned earlier does anyone recall anything about them searching TM's home or car......????

As the friend of someone who was being cheated on you are between a rock and a hard place. You want to be honest with the friend but no on wants to be the one responsible for a marriage break up.

Sex and money people sex and money motive for murder time after time.

I have no qualms about telling someone. I would want to know FULL STOP !!!

After hearing about his multiple affairs...I think we'd all absolutely love to see what was on his computer & phone....along with the "shredded paper".

After hearing about his multiple affairs...I think we'd all absolutely love to see what was on his computer & phone....along with the "shredded paper".

Shredded paper ??????? Please explain.

as Kimmy mentioned earlier does anyone recall anything about them searching TM's home or car......????

It's so hard to know. The impression we were given after the accident at Indooroopilly, was that although the car (another car, not hers) was forensically checked on site, it was presumed the car had been given back. In the end it appears that car was also impounded, but we didn't know (and its back now with general police).......They may have impounded many a car. The police may be wanting to not disclose too much about TM, just incase she wasn't involved....(the media have blown that sky high with the affair info). But im sure the police wouldnt be frying her up for dinner, just because she had an affair.

They may have her car.....She supposedly has a yellow car, and in the video it showed her being driven away in what looked like a silver commodore.

In the likelihood of sounding like Judge Judy, lol, let's remember that TM had absolutely no obligation or marital contract with ABC and owed her nothing. GBC was the one with the ring on his finger. While I find TM distasteful and of no tact, We don't know what the snake was telling her. Maybe GBC told her his and Allisons marriage was over but they were trying to live amicably under the same roof while other arrangements were being made. If he was having 'several' affairs, my guess is he could lie about the colour of the sky.

Hello everyone,

I'm posting now for the first time after following the threads from early on. I didn't feel I had anything new to add before to what was already being discussed, however, I have found a couple of articles now that some may find interesting.

IMO, the husband is likely to have been involved, based upon statistics, information so far released and also requests for information from the police that seemingly contradict information provided by GBC. Of course, it is possible important information has been withheld that could put things in a different light, but at the moment, nothing new released in the MSM has encouraged me to rethink my initial assumptions.

Very early on, after ABC went missing, I wondered why can't people just get divorced? I was assuming even then that she had been killed, and I've kept wondering ever since - why not divorce if things weren't going well?

Being a bit of a compulsive Googler, I found two articles on what the author terms 'narcissicide', or the murder by narcissistic men of their spouses, as an alternative to divorce. They're both quite long, but I found several thought-provoking points in them. For example, according to the author, some of the shared traits of narcissistic killers are careful planning, white-collar status, involvement with another woman at time of murder, lack of emotional response to the wife's murder. Here they are:

http://cynthialewiswriting.davidson.edu/pdf/CultureofNarcisside.pdf

and

http://www.albany.edu/scj/jcjpc/vol15is1/Lewis.pdf

I found them worth a read, even if they don't end up being relevant to the case. Of course, if they are relevant it points to the ugly suggestion of premeditation. Early on, I would have thought maybe an argument gone bad, then poor decisions made in panic, but since hearing about the children being absent and financial problems, a premeditated crime does seem possible.

I have no qualms about telling someone. I would want to know FULL STOP !!!

Me too! However, I would approach the offending party first, ask them to come clean with my friend, otherwise I would then tell.

In the likelihood of sounding like Judge Judy, lol, let's remember that TM had absolutely no obligation or marital contract with ABC and owed her nothing. GBC was the one with the ring on his finger. While I find TM distasteful and of no tact, We don't know what the snake was telling her. Maybe GBC told her his and Allisons marriage was over but they were trying to live amicably under the same roof while other arrangements were being made. If he was having 'several' affairs, my guess is he could lie about the colour of the sky.

If Allison worked there......She would have an idea of who Allison was and what Allison was like as a person.

I agree though.

Offices shred everything these days due to identity theft and other crimes. It wouldn't be unusual to find shredded paper in an office.

It's so hard to know. The impression we were given after the accident at Indooroopilly, was that although the car (another car, not hers) was forensically checked on site, it was presumed the car had been given back. In the end it appears that car was also impounded, but we didn't know (and its back now with general police).......They may have impounded many a car. The police may be wanting to not disclose too much about TM, just incase she wasn't involved....(the media have blown that sky high with the affair info). But im sure the police wouldnt be frying her up for dinner, just because she had an affair.

They may have her car.....She supposedly has a yellow car, and in the video it showed her being driven away in what looked like a silver commodore.

NO, no, TM has a black BMW. She is not the lady seen getting out of the yellow car at the parents house and letter box.

Offices shred everything these days due to identity theft and other crimes. It wouldn't be unusual to find shredded paper in an office.

Bags of shredded paper were confiscated from his parents house (and possibly the office too).

Bags of shredded paper were confiscated from his parents house (and possibly the office too).

Let's not forget the diary...imagine what that precious little book would have told.

dinner with chickybabe 1 Monday night

lunch with TM Tuesday

meet up with chickybabe 2 Wednesday...

& so on & so on

etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors