Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee chick, have you seen the sermon he wrote about Allison's disappearance?

I actually posted the quote from his fb a few threads back, but of course, it was removed. I remember at the time, JES672 (?) was extremely offended and had gone on and on about the fact that that had been done. I always thought that its interesting to see the wording of how things are put, to get a feel for the family... he might not be a POI (or might be!?) but its still interesting to get a feel for how the relationship is between the BC and Allison - which is always a hot topic on here.... and obviously important to the case I believe.

I actually posted the quote from his fb a few threads back, but of course, it was removed. I remember at the time, JES672 (?) was extremely offended and had gone on and on about the fact that that had been done. I always thought that its interesting to see the wording of how things are put, to get a feel for the family... he might not be a POI (or might be!?) but its still interesting to get a feel for how the relationship is between the BC and Allison - which is always a hot topic on here.... and obviously important to the case I believe.

Somehow, it miraculously returned.....I was darn sure....as in 99.99999% sure it was deleted. I had copied it, but forgot to paste it in my document......I went back to look and it was gone.

Moggill.....posted where it is and it's there. WOOHOO

Thank you Tanatamount, I find this very interesting. If this were the case, wouldn't it be a dreadfully inappropriate for the police to be discussing an extramarital affair with the media if they were looking at a much much bigger picture?

Its all in the wording possumheart. it does not say the police discussed anything with the media. Police had been told the same information by the same people who told the media. The people who told the media also told them they had told the Police. :moo::waitasec:

For anyone that's interested i was just talking to my friend and he has sent through the information of what he sent to crimestoppers

On the morning of the 20th my friend and i were driving through the roundabout going up to Brookfield road. On the side of the bridge where Allison was found we noticed a white van driving slowly over the bridge. When it got to the other side we noticed that it came to a complete stop, A guy with blonde hair, about 5'11", clean shaven with a noticable tattoo got out of this van and was looking very strange. It was like he was watching out to make sure noone was in the area.

Hair colour Blonde
Height 5'11"
hair length Medium
build Average
complexion Fair
Tattoo
clothes Blue Jeans, white shirt and gloves ( which looked like gardening gloves)

Description of van (which he told me)

White in colour, Damaged left hand side headlight and number plate started with RA but he didn't have a pen to write it down.

He told me that the guy looked very strange and wondered what he was doing in that particular area. He has reported it to crimestoppers twice now so hopefully they will look into it this time

Thanks for this info Angel, however, it does not seem to make complete sense to me. ABC's body was found at Kholo Ck which is on Mt Crosby Rd, nowhere near Brookfield and a considerable distance form the roundabout at Kenmore ( a good 10kms) Can u clarify please?

I am based in Shanghai and have been following this discussion for about a week since an Australian friend mentioned this.
Since investigations have only revealed a well-known affair, which are very common anyway, and there have been no arrest it would seem the investigation is beyond that of a typical suburban household.
However, in this mornings newspapers, as already cited on this thread, Police Investigators state they believe that Allison knew her killer(s) and that it was someone close to home.

his affairs have been common knowledge in the western suburbs for some time - No surprise when it was first mentioned.

Wondering why TM has been the only "Lady Friend" mentioned......Wondering who the hell all the "others" are??

What a slimeball.........She gave up a better Career then his - To have a Family with him - He should of thought himself damn lucky to have scored such a gem......From all accounts she had it all and probably could of had a choice of men who would of appreciated her more then this failure of a Man....? IMO of course!

Even if he didn't murder her and is found innocent - Allison's Vengeance in the end will be that HE WILL BE FOREVER KNOWN AS A PHILANDERER WHO OPENLY HUMILIATED HIS WIFE WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE AND EVEN AFTER SHE HAD BEEN FOUND DEAD!

Who would want to buddy up with him when all of this is over...Once a cheat forever a cheat??

IMO

For anyone that's interested i was just talking to my friend and he has sent through the information of what he sent to crimestoppers

On the morning of the 20th my friend and i were driving through the roundabout going up to Brookfield road. On the side of the bridge where Allison was found we noticed a white van driving slowly over the bridge. When it got to the other side we noticed that it came to a complete stop, A guy with blonde hair, about 5'11", clean shaven with a noticable tattoo got out of this van and was looking very strange. It was like he was watching out to make sure noone was in the area.

Hair colour Blonde
Height 5'11"
hair length Medium
build Average
complexion Fair
Tattoo
clothes Blue Jeans, white shirt and gloves ( which looked like gardening gloves)

White in colour, Damaged left hand side headlight and number plate started with RA but he didn't have a pen to write it down.

He told me that the guy looked very strange and wondered what he was doing in that particular area. He has reported it to crimestoppers twice now so hopefully they will look into it this time

Thanks Angel1,

Hope this info was of some use to the QPS.

Could your friend clarify? He drove through the roundabout near Brookfield Rd; did he see anything there?
And the bridge is on Mt Crosby Rd at Anstead - nowhere near the roundabout; that is where he saw the blonde guy?

Thanks Angel!

Somehow, it miraculously returned.....I was darn sure....as in 99.99999% sure it was deleted. I had copied it, but forgot to paste it in my document......I went back to look and it was gone.

Just read it again too. Well done for finding Moggill.

However, in tis mornings newspapers, as already cited on this thread, Police Investigators state they believe that Allison knew her killer(s) and that it was someone close to home.

yes but perhaps in the process of investigating this murder they stumbled upon something huge.

Its all in the wording possumheart. it does not say the police discussed anything with the media. Police had been told the same information by the same people who told the media. The people who told the media also told them they had told the Police. :moo::waitasec:

Which it is why people of interest were well advised to 'lawyer up', then.:maddening:

Firstly, there is an assumption that GBC actually had scratches prior to reporting Allison missing. We need evidence of this. Secondly, if he did, then there is an assumption that Allison put them there. There is no evidence for this. Given that he allegedly had other lovers, it is equally possible that one of them scratched him - is it not?

I don't know any of them but from what I've read about Allison I think if Allison gave them to him it would be in self defence. But since there has been talk of other affairs, I wonder if Allison came home unexpectedly early on that thursday night and found GBC and second mistress together and threatened to tell TM and it all happened then.
All JMO

Posible then, that the media release about TM was purely used to confirm the affair between TM and GBC was still happening to put pressure on the other women who may have thought she was the "only" other women. Purely speculation and IMO!!
Oh now that makes a lot of sense. Possibly another woman with no idea that TM existed in GBCs life. This just gets more and more convoluted. Jeez GBC got around a bit. I guess that he doesn't believe in the sanctity of marriage.

I had done it originally very very early on in the peace.... but it wasn't until JES must complained to the mods much later on in the threads, and it was deleted. I actually thought JES was Ian !!!! haven't seen him/her around much!

Thanks for this info Angel, however, it does not seem to make complete sense to me. ABC's body was found at Kholo Ck which is on Mt Crosby Rd, nowhere near Brookfield and a considerable distance form the roundabout at Kenmore ( a good 10kms) Can u clarify please?

yeah no offence but Im not buying this info....and without any evidence Im not buying the Triad/bikie story either...

Hair colour Blonde
Height 5'11"
hair length Medium
build Average
complexion Fair
Tattoo

How about trying to recover the full numberplate through hypnosis angel1?

Hi everyone,

With the various abduction theories, I believe QPS ruled that out very early on.

Link for Courier Mail 22/04/2012:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-mother-of-three/story-e6frep2f-1226335230727

Det-Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was the last person to see Mrs Baden-Clay before reporting her missing just after 7.30am on Friday.

"The husband has gone to bed and that was when he last saw her,'' he said.

He ruled out the woman being abducted. Police said they "had some suspicions''.

yes but perhaps in the process of investigating this murder they stumbled upon something huge.

Yep I feel as though something else is going to come out of this! IMO of course!

On the note of TM being distressed over her outing of the affair and 'being linked with the murder' - blah effing blah... Suck it up sunshine, YOU had an affair with a married man and now his wife is dead!!!

I'm guessing TM is cruising seek.com looking for a new job? Can't imagine that she'd be the most employable of people right about now...

x-files, no disrespect , but are you local or foreign? 'cause I am both, and everybody local calls it the Brookie Show? we don't have fairs in Oz. I was there Sat. night too, and although they may have been seen together as a family, I clearly saw them sitting apart in the stands.. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties