Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry Greg, jsut searched the first thread but can't find it yet...will keep looking

I am pretty sure someone snipped it and posted it as well as linked it. it should be somewhere in the first or second thread. I checked her in my history but the page wont open anymore however it was on 10th May that I was checking her out on FB.. A CLUE!!!!!! there you go, Ill go back and check our threads from then!

And just to throw a spanner in the works (not that I think it is plausible) - did they have a nanny for the kids?

Someone posted a few threads back they they had been involved in a possible murder investigation. Although completely innocent they, as a housemate of the victim, had been interviewed for 7 hours.

I was wondering (a bit like how long is a piece of string) how long police interviews normally last?

I was certain the TM and GBC were involved but that keeps on playing on my mind....

Could she have been interviewed so many times and for so long (without a lawyer) because she was giving background information? They needed her back to clarify issues?

Very possible Acer.

Several of us already stated that he was having several affairs. Glad it's been confirmed by the media and is no longer just considered Chinese whispers.

his affairs have been common knowledge in the western suburbs for some time - No surprise when it was first mentioned.

Some women will put up with a cheating partner and focus on the kids awaiting they day when they think they will get out .. like 'when all kids are in secondary school' or 'when the youngest turns 10' for instance. Still how excruciatingly painful for her to have to live with this kind of ongoing humiliation. GBC obviously depersonalised Allison long before he [presumably] murdered her.

A very sad final few years she must have led. So sad. So pointless.

Exactly! I have two friends in this situation. Both want to wait until their children finish school.

I am pretty sure someone snipped it and posted it as well as linked it. it should be somewhere in the first or second thread. I checked her in my history but the page wont open anymore however it was on 10th May that I was checking her out on FB.. A CLUE!!!!!! there you go, Ill go back and check our threads from then!

It was deleted here....It was also deleted from the facebook page apparently. I believe they saw (or one of their spies) saw us writing our disbelief here...As Greg said....and they took it off everywhere.

May have been deleted by the mods? they seem quite strict about the info posted her and it was from another place?

his affairs have been common knowledge in the western suburbs for some time - No surprise when it was first mentioned.

God damn this guy is a piece of work. What a piece of scum to flaunt your adulterous behaviour like that. Holier than thou attitude, above everyone else, and treating poor Allison like a piece of ****.

I hope to hell he goes to jail and becomes someones *****.

I am still curious about the phone and what was on it. I wonder if there were calls or texts between Allison and Toni on it from that Thursday evening?

Yes I think there wold definitely be incriminating information / evidence on the phone which is why the perpetrator has ensured it will never be found. Frustrating.

'"Mrs Baden-Clay’s brother-in-law, Pastor Ian Walton, described the missing mother as a “radiant, gentle and wonderful lady”.

“This is a very dark and hard time,” he wrote on social networking site Facebook.

Mr Walton is married to Mr Baden-Clay’s sister, Olivia.

“We are deeply concerned for her. We are supporting Gerard and their three lovely girls and the extended family. The support of the community and churches has been amazing and we are very conscious of the love of God, both experienced directly, through his people and the incredible kindness of strangers,” he said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ncerned-about-missing-mum-20120427-1xosg.html

Willough: that was a rocking statement!! Bahahaha classic case of Christian hipocracy, do as I say not as I do!! Xx

Good morning everybody

What I am about to post is an opinion I have come to in the last few days. These observations and thoughts are mine only, I hope that you will read them and consider them in that light.

Most of us on this website, do not personally know the main players. It is not a fairytale were there is a goodie and a baddie. It is real life and all of the characters involved, just like ourselves, have these elements pf good and bad in their personalities. What we know of these people has been formed by the media and our own feelings and we also do not know what went on in the BC marriage.

**snipped** posted and quoted a few posts back Thread #11 Post #45
There has been a lot of speculation in the past 500 pages of posts about the marriage of GBC and ABC. Much of it polarises GBC as the philanderer and ABC as the saintly martyr. I think the reality is probably not quite so black and white. The impresssion I get is of a marriage that had failed some time ago and as is often the case a mum/dad/home was maintained for the children. Then the individual personalities take their own path. GBC occupied with business and the emotional crutch of some other women. ABC occupied with being a mother and pursuing her interest in psychology. The arguments about "Where were you, who was there?" probably stopped months or years ago. GBC's business world was collapsing for economic reasons and exacerbated because he had lost focus. None of this adds up to a motive for murder.

The trust fund for the children and heavily promoted by the media I think is a good idea because they are the victims of this crime and it is patently obvious that there is no money in the ABC/GBC/NBC/EBC family. I suspect promotion of the trust fund by the media was timed to take advantage of the public sympathy for the children.

This really gives me the creeps actually...

Im sorry Blossom......But I sure know what you mean. I feel as though there are many facades to this scenario and the people surrounding it. Dont get me wrong...It's not Ian Walton's fault......But, as someone said, at least the parents had the good sense to "HUSH"....To have written such comments (even on their own facebook page) to put on an act so to speak.....is downright wrong :(

I wish we could find them.....It was like a sermon.

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.
This is rumour, not fact. There is no supporting evidence produced on the thread: witnesses/confidants to 'obsessive' behaviour etc.
The Police investigative process will either rule in or out on this one.

The trust fund for the children and heavily promoted by the media I think is a good idea because they are the victims of this crime and it is patently obvious that there is no money in the ABC/GBC/NBC/EBC family. I suspect promotion of the trust fund by the media was timed to take advantage of the public sympathy for the children.

I agree.....I also feel it is a good idea. I feel also that GBC probably would never have requested it be set up....and it was important for the girls, for it to be done now....ie strike while the iron is hot (and this story is in the hearts and minds of Aussies). GBC and Co come across as a proud bunch that would never ask the public for money..................and someone had to instigate this.

I am pleased something was set up. It gives those the opportunity who feel they want to help, to give and those who dont, need not duck into their pockets.....All is fine, people have choices. :)

Im sorry Blossom......But I sure know what you mean. I feel as though there are many facades to this scenario and the people surrounding it. Dont get me wrong...It's not Ian Walton's fault......But, as someone said, at least the parents had the good sense to "HUSH"....To have written such comments (even on their own facebook page) to put on an act so to speak.....is downright wrong :(

I wish we could find them.....It was like a sermon.

I have posted quotes from it from the Queensland Times above if you look.

Morning!

I've been thinking about the scratches on GBC at the cross country. I've never been in a violent situation so would be interested in input - but I would think one would only scratch a man's face in self defence right? I can't imagine just lashing out and scratching his face in an argument - pushing yes, slapping the face maybe, but clawing and scratching his face?

Just wondering if he had tried to strangle Allison in the days leading up to her disappearance that's all. And she had scratched him at that time too, trying to get him off her. Would explain the comment of the friend who saw Allison looking vacant and sad at the shops in the days prior.

Just my speculation, but I think scratching is a self defence action? If this is the case, oh how I wish she had spoken to someone about it :( There is a lesson for us all there.
Firstly, there is an assumption that GBC actually had scratches prior to reporting Allison missing. We need evidence of this. Secondly, if he did, then there is an assumption that Allison put them there. There is no evidence for this. Given that he allegedly had other lovers, it is equally possible that one of them scratched him - is it not?

I am based in Shanghai and have been following this discussion for about a week since an Australian friend mentioned this at dinner about two weeks ago. She said that she was working in an office that provides "paperwork" for mainland Chinese businesses to enable migration to Australia. Apparently one way is to invest in companies that own real estate and that Brisbane had become popular since the floods with the lowest prices against the higher Australian dollar. She mentioned that some of the "investors" in China were in fact triads with very strong connections to white collar bikies in Australia. Apparently they (the Chinese) have loads of money and want to secure Australian citizenship for their children (only one child per family in China) and are doing all they can to give them a brighter future. Anyway, my friend mentioned that the triads and bikies targeted some of the businesses that had been distressed by the floods. Many had welcomed the business but some had refused and that they would "set an example" to make others cooperate. I do not know how much truth is in this, but I had heard that immigration to Australia from East Asia using this method was very common.
Since investigations have only revealed a well-known affair, which are very common anyway, and there have been no arrest it would seem the investigation is beyond that of a typical suburban household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME