Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lawyers do a lot of "coaching" with their clients....lots of coaching. Like..."mate..,you were at home & asleep when Allison went missing".....just like in the Max Sica case where his alibi is "at home & asleep".

IF she had gone for a morning walk...one would hardly be calling in police to say she's missing after only an hour or so....
His first big problem was the fact her car was there when police arrived, that eliminated most of the excuses he could use, if her car had been gone he had more options, perhaps the car was meant to vanish later.
I've wracked my brains but can't think of one logical reason why he would call the police at that time.

what I meant by interesting wasnt this topic, I meant the other posts
made by that poster..sorry I should have written it better.

I find it hard to navigate that site or make head nor tails of it. But I just happened to see the topic they were discussing there. I tried to find other posts by the person you mentioned..but as I said hard to find whats, what on there!

Hi Everyone

I told you I was going to the western suburbs today and would talking to a few people, I have some news to tell you all.

A friend of mine, is friendly with someone who was a good friend of Allison, known her for years apparently, primary, secondary school and kept in touch. The are what Allison's friend told my friend.

1. Allison was not the goodie two shoes she is being made to be.

2. The children were at the grandparents that night, because Allison planned to have it out with GBC

3. The girlfriend was pregnant, but no longer is (I don't anymore about this)

My friend also knows someone who is the mother of one of the policemen who first attended on the Friday:

1. The reason the search escalated so quickly was that BC had a history with the police of domestic violence and when they got into the house on the Friday morning the walls were covered in holes that had been made from someone punching something.

That is what I have heard today. My contact is a credible person, and I wouldn't believe she would lie. Some to said they know the person who contacted the police regarding the two vehicle at Kholo creek and they were seen there at 4am.

I know nothing else and just open this up for your opinions.

Thanks for sharing...

I wonder if TM was also a victim of DV at the hands of you-know-who? I bet she has told QPS EVERYTHING she knows, in particular if there was another mistress in the picture.

maybe not 5 but i dont think the blowtorch has been applied to anyone in the 'family' yet......but I dont think its far off.....

we may see someone crack when charges are being laid...

I agree and think that is what will happen, there is not point showing their hands yet.

Adults have affairs ALL the time, unmarried partners have affairs too. Considering the amount of unfaithful people the number of murders is minuscule. What really sets people off is CUSTODY issues. Hostage, abduction, murder suicide, homicide, Kill for hire?

Women AND Men will do anything to keep their children.

Or, sadly, to keep the other spouse from having them either.

I am not saying 5, but 2-3 (family members). I don't believe a set of parents would dob in their own child, or vice-versa IMO.

stop stealing my thoughts or I may have to make fun of my/your posts and that wont be pleasant for me or you........

:waitasec:

:seeya:

I disagree. When family loyalties come into place, more than one person could be keeping their mouths shut iMO.

If the CIB was to put pressure on them re interviews then you would see a cannary singing the camp. They would probably fold like a deck of cards.

It may be different in the water though....Surely blood in the water would wash off the body.

I suppose I just thought that skin cells start to heal quickly when scratched, and be different to skin that is dead when gouged. I could be way off, it just seems logical but I am no biology expert!!

213# Maybe that is what this is really about, she mentioned divorce, which for him meant losing the kids and he just lost it, that has always been my suspicion.

Wow. Spratsmum. Nice work!
I look forward to reading the new theories tomorrow.

Pregnant girlfriend would make me pretty dam mad and I would confront him about it but only w/o kids around.

Hopefully we can get more local info soon.
Bye for now and yes it's much nicer without all the nastiness x

That is just awful - truly shocking! Imagine being in a situation where you advised to plead guilty, when innocent! I have so much admiration for this man. Prepared to go to prison for the sake of telling the truth. Yes - our justice system could do with an overhaul (JMO)

I don't think that would be the case, my point was the lawyer will advise you if you plead guilty or not guilty to a crime you have committed and to the charges. So may be charged with murder and plead not guilty to that, but guilty to manslaughter, the difference being the intent to kill or accidental death. So if you drive at someone at high speed that would be murder if they died, but if you hit someone at high speed it could be neglect and manslaughter - the difference is in the sentence. The crime has taken someone's live but the intent of the suspect was different.

I suppose I just thought that skin cells start to heal quickly when scratched, and be different to skin that is dead when gouged. I could be way off, it just seems logical but I am no biology expert!!

yes true. Blood starts to coagulate quickly after a scratch. I would think forensics are able to distinguish those sorts of things(whether blood had washed off or not, I am sure there is likely a difference between the two wounds.

What I meant was wer't Allison and Gerad seeing a therapist together?Maybe it was because they deceided to divorce and the marriage in tatters.My marriage broke down,due to my husband having affairs,we sleept in seperate rooms.It wasn't untill my 4 childrens teachers, brought to my attention they were noticing emotional changes in all four of them.Thats when I said too my self ,enough.This is not right.So told my husband I wanted a divorce.In inacted the help of therapist,so to help my husband and I ,to make it as painless as possible for the children. Maybe thats what BCS were doing.The one thing I know is Allison was devoted to her girls,and I also believe Gerad would love them to bits.What Imeant when ,it said that what Allison would want,was,the girls to not suffer any un-due pain in the process.Im sorry if,if Iconfussed you or anyone else.I new too this, I may need to choose my words a little better.I feel so saddened over Allison death,Its tragic..

thankyou ellou...I understand now..I wasn't sure as the posts before yours were talking about the business and whether it was in the stage of winding up or not. I see what you mean now in that you get to a point where you realise your children are being affected by your relationship with your husband and decide to put them first. thanks :)

stop stealing my thoughts or I may have to make fun of my/your posts and that wont be pleasant for me or you........

:waitasec:

:seeya:

Would be good if mummy got him by the seat of the pants and took him to the Indooroopilly police station so he could have a little chat:banghead:

Sprats....Thanxabunch lovely. That first point you touch on....I had heard that too. I didnt want to mention it because I am in Melbourne and my info is from a Melbourne detective, who knows a detective in Brizzy (ie....someone who knows someone who knows....blah blah blah). He rolled his eyes when I mentioned her...and said, they are doing all this for the Dickie's and the three girls.

I am thankful that I was on timeout when I heard this from him.

Adults have affairs ALL the time, unmarried partners have affairs too. Considering the amount of unfaithful people the number of murders is minuscule. What really sets people off is CUSTODY issues. Hostage, abduction, murder suicide, homicide, Kill for hire?

Women AND Men will do anything to keep their children.

AND greed!

I agree completely that Allison may not have been an angel, but say ot on here and you get your head bitten off. Also we don't know there was no fighting in front of the children.

Everyone keeps on saying "Allison loved her girls so much she wouldn't have fought on front of them".

Hogglewash! If tension was simmering for a while, they werent getting on, financial troubles and affairs, they would have been at each others throats. Allison was human, and NO ONE can keep everything from their children. Children pick up tension, they have a sixth sense for it. Certainly events that lead to a murder would have been obvious.

They didn't sit down and have a cup of tea and a cuddle on the couch, then he said "Come outside, I'm going to abuse the crap out of you, away from the children"

Wow. Spratsmum. Nice work!
I look forward to reading the new theories tomorrow.

Pregnant girlfriend would make me pretty dam mad and I would confront him about it but only w/o kids around.

Hopefully we can get more local info soon.
Bye for now and yes it's much nicer without all the nastiness x

thinking about the pregnant gf, I wonder if she wanted money for a medical procedure - that sure would make me see red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice