Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening:
I never heard it as 'they've' got 3 kids. I heard him say ...'I'm trying to look after my kids. We've got 3 kids'. I did think the first part 'my' kids could be telling(though not necessarily)

It always sounded to me like he was going to say something about the kids "they" but then changed to a different sentence.

Yes not sure about that one...it could be just some careless words by the journo who wrote that report.

On the other hand...I'm wondering if this "walk/tv" is somehow involved with what he's told police...considering he'd told Allison's parents "she went for a walk & didn't come back".

Could it be he has told the girls "she went for a walk & isn't coming back" (from a post of Zorro's the other night) & the girls have then told their grandparents the Dickies ??

Going off my theory re the police may have arrived before GBC called the police, in response to a neighbours concern, if the police said "can we speak to your wife" did GBC say "she is out walking I assume" then he could add "well actually I last saw her at 10pm last night, she was watching TV and I went to bed" that would increase the time frame a bit for him.

Trying to think what I'd do if I was a neighbour and heard a domestic dispute, then silence then cars going off. If I knew them well I'd probably go over if not I'm not sure if I would have called police in middle of night. I might stew on it until daylight then sneak a look over the fence. It could be very embarrassing if you called police and upset your neighbours for something they considered minor.

Am I the only one offended by the "love tap" or "soft kill" references?

I'd like to share my own experience of being nearly 'soft killed' by my (ex) husband but this isn't about me...it's about Allison.

I'd also like to share how a jury found him "not guilty". Seems if a woman is still breathing, she's lying.

Quite happy for this post to be moderated.
DORK WHISPERER: There have been many on the forum commenting about the deplorable term 'love tap'. These comments could be in thread 7 or 8. The use of this term is concerning as it obfuscates Domestic Violence. We need to speak up against the use of this term. Violence is violence!

I was reading Rugby League beckons, then I realised der Real Life!

ha, ha..not not the league definitely not.. but I beeter go for reall this time. I keep getting drawn back. But starting to get a Headache now.

I thought this person posting on other sight was close to the family by the posts
they had written.I did post a couple here a while ago...interesting stuff. IMO

Siege of Makefing says:
May 25, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Rate This

“info is info”..brilliant stuff. I am sure the police are onto this nugget of info even as we speak.

I am a lot closer to this than any on here so will leave you to your theorising. I wont disrupt your discussions with facts any further.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...-under-pressure/comment-page-3/#comment-28778

Which makes me think that it just might not be GBC who is the culprit. If you think about it in fact, unless someone has actually been strangled, stabbed or bludgeoned to death (which would presumably leave blood spatter and all kinds of mess on floor coverings / walls, etc. to have to try and clean up, as well as maybe giving other clues like missing household items used in the killing), most other fatal domestic violence injuries could successfully be argued away by a perpetrator as unfortunate domestic accidents...especially when there are no witnesses.

If someone suffers a genuine accident at home, one would call an ambulance and not try and cover it up IMO.

Just had a squizzy @ GBC's FB made me so sad to see the 'family photo' from 2009, ABC looks so radiant , glowing & happy surrounded by her stunning children.

I'd take anything that Aussiecrims says with a grain of salt. He has a photo on his side bar he found on a google search of a girl that comes up when you do a non advanced search of Allison name, it's not even her...lol

The man needs glasses, and with a name like "Robbo" I wouldn't be surprised of he's blogging from his iPhone at a pub.

Even if they didn't have a huge portfolio of properties for sale they may have a large rent roll which I assume would bring in some $$$$$$$$$$ so maybe basing theories on how many houses are listed becomes irrelevant. So next question is how do yo:waiting:u find out how big the rent roll was :waiting:

Only the real estate would know the size of their rent roll, but they should have a lot more properties listed for rent if it is a very large one. Also an indication would be how many property managers there are.

If they were winding up the business they would have sold the rent roll off anyway or a large portion of it prior. I know some agents who do that all the time, build em up, sell em off kerrrrching.

I have 3 points to comment on
1. what sort of chain are we talking? the more I think about it the more far fetched it seems. If would have to be mighty big chain to weigh a body down....it would need to be 60 or 70 kgs? Is that right? or much more when you consider bloating etc and gas build up?

2. if you look at the 'they've got 3 kids' comment as being highly suspect and indicative of a cover up, then its possible that family members or other involved parties, were involved in 'coaching' him on what to say to the media, is his nervousness, he has repeated the phrase taught to him by someone helping him on what to say. Its possible someone would help him with what to say if he was innocent too and just very nervous, but I have heard he was a bit of a confident public speaker so this seems like a lot of crap. Also, his wife could be in serious danger at this point, who would be worried about their appearance?
3.in relation to the few different stories that first came out....watching tv, out for walk, didnt come back for walk this morning etc. I think this is what happened. GBC reported ABC missing. police came out. He says he last saw her at 10pm when he went to bed, he also says she didnt return from her walk this morning. His story could have been just that, he went to bed, woke up assuming she was out walking, then she doesnt return. It doesnt have to have been him that changed the story, It could easily have been reported incorrectly as both those two statements could be true. He DID see her at 10pm and she DIDN"T return from morning walk

We need 'good men' on this case. Supt Mark Ainsworth has a good reputation for being vigilant. Good man to have on this case.

Yeah they dont have the "work experience" boys/girls working this case.

I think about the only conclusion we can draw with any confidence is that the hypotheses about multiple people being involved in the murder is incorrect.

If that was the case one of them would have flapped their gums by now, so I think we can safely discount the Ipswich councillors theory.

I've had a couple of people ask me about posting from other sites. Just as long as you don't copy and paste over 10% of the page over here, it's okay. And be sure to keep using your links!!! It's a copyright issue. :tyou:

OFF TOPIC

But has to be said.

It is a pleasure being on here today, discussing our theories civilly, respecting each others opinions; no sarcasm, no rudeness, no bickering! I was about to leave. You guys have convinced me to stay.

Thank you!

I agree but I dont get really get bothered by anything negative that is said, I just scroll on by lol.

Miserable weather huh, much like it was the weekend before her body was found.

I think about the only conclusion we can draw with any confidence is that the hypotheses about multiple people being involved in the murder is incorrect.

If that was the case one of them would have flapped their gums by now, so I think we can safely discount the Ipswich councillors theory.

not if they are all family....

Hi, I've been reading for a while, but this is my first time joining in. Re the discussions on decomposition, I think ABC was dumped in water upstream from the Kholo creek bridge and the heavy rain washed her downstream. I found an interesting set of lecture notes about bodies in water and ruling out causes of death - http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/water.pdf
If she was in the water, there would be less damage from insects and predators, but if moving, much harder to determine if bruising occurred pre or post mortem.

To me, although not the prettiest.....This would have to be the most interesting information (informative wise) that has come into the forum, through this whole case.

Thanks so much for this information :)

Nice to see someone with information that ISN'T copied (illegally - as it is stipulated in those books, that it is unlawful to copy) from policing academy law books.

thanks aussie criminals. as if the pash wasnt enough, now I have an image of the seniors burnt forever in my brain...I cant unthink things like this AAARRRGGGHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee