Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pollen and soil tests may have been done on both these vehicles to see what ground or roads that they have covered.. Pollen is different at Brookfield compared to other areas. It can be found in the cars airfilters....so no good washing the car.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/05/12/1105992.htm

C21 had properties listed at Anstead at the time of ABC's murder. So if any pollen specific to the area was found, there's one excuse for it.

CaseClosed - The difference is that gossip amongst people in a private setting is very different to putting something in print in the public domain that will be there forever.
I'm afraid it's there forever in cyber space when you put it into the electronic domain too, these days.

Yes...& in the Max Sica case...no bail either??... even though it seems to be all just circumstantial evidence.

Sica spent years as a free man before he was arrested. He went to great lengths to destroy evidence.

The person who murdered Allison went to the ultimate effort - by dumping her body where it was likely/hoped to remain until all evidence was lost to the elements. The person responsible probably shat their pants when she was found.

I was also thinking that if Allison's body was found in a different place to where she was left (i.e. washed downstream) - the person responsible must've been spooked beyond belief - wouldn't you think?

Sica spent years as a free man before he was arrested. He went to great lengths to destroy evidence.

The person who murdered Allison went to the ultimate effort - by dumping her body where it was likely/hoped to remain until all evidence was lost to the elements. The person responsible probably shat their pants when she was found.

I was also thinking that if Allison's body was found in a different place to where she was left (i.e. washed downstream) - the person responsible must've been spooked beyond belief - wouldn't you think?

Or the body was placed where it would have been discovered eventually. No body, no insurance payout for several years.

Yes, they are not looking for any other cars, just the ones similar to the BCs! I wonder if some people still think this was a random attack on Allison!
A 'stalker' who knew ABC by sight, through business, social connections, etc, would not be a random attacker either, would he/she.

Pollen and soil tests may have been done on both these vehicles to see what ground or roads that they have covered.. Pollen is different at Brookfield compared to other areas. It can be found in the cars airfilters....so no good washing the car.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/05/12/1105992.htm

Soil tests would be very interesting...especially on that mud under the back passenger wheel mudguard

http://www.news.com.au/national/sea...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226337675767

I wonder how different colours may appear at 4am in the dark. What seems to be blue could be silver, a yellow one could look a bit green, etc.

How many Prados, Captivas and vehicles that look much like them are there in Brisbane's west and surrounding areas like Ipswich, should keep them busy for a while.IMO this investigation is going nowhere, the lab boys and girls are the one chance of cracking it.
I think you're right on the money here Petro. I'm of the opinion that, at this point in time, the investigation is going round in circles - literally!

I think you're right on the money here Petro. I'm of the opinion that, at this point in time, the investigation is going round in circles - literally!

I don't agree. I think there'd be one or two people out there pooping their pants right now... and rightfully so.
It might appear that it's going around in circles, but none of us know what the police know.
The killer doesn't even know when the knock on the door will come. They're probably planning their "Last supper" every single night. :)

A 'stalker' who knew ABC by sight, through business, social connections, etc, would not be a random attacker either, would he/she.

Wow, and they have a silver Captiva too! What are the odds? :what:

First-time poster ... hi.

Yes, I found this news this morning fairly disappointing in terms of where the investigation must be at, but I wonder if it's another piece of info from police targeted squarely at the perp: someone SAW you pull over on Mt Crosby Road, buddy. Obviously a confession is the best possible result from police in terms of obtaining a conviction and maybe they think the people involved are closer to cracking afer the business closure on Friday? MOO.

Also, I noticed that GBC became Facebook friends with a woman from Remax this morning ... I wonder if he's going to work for them now?

Yes it seems Sica did go to extremes trying to destroy evidence...but no matter how clever he thought he was he was still arrested. Whether or not he's found guilty remains to be seen. I still find the alibi's are interesting...both Sica & GBC..."at home & asleep".

I agree with your "The person responsible probably shat their pants when she was found".....I've said it before but whoever is responsible would be hating the canoeist.

First-time poster ... hi.

Yes, I found this news this morning fairly disappointing in terms of where the investigation must be at, but I wonder if it's another piece of info from police targeted squarely at the perp: someone SAW you pull over on Mt Crosby Road, buddy. Obviously a confession is the best possible result from police in terms of obtaining a conviction and maybe they think the people involved are closer to cracking afer the business closure on Friday? MOO.

Also, I noticed that GBC became Facebook friends with a woman from Remax this morning ... I wonder if he's going to work for them now?

Yeah, I was surprised about the MT Crosby Rd bit. If I was the killer I'd be thinking "Whoa!! They know I was there??"

And I'm so happy for him that he still has time for Facebook. :)

I don't think that at all. When you seem to have the crime scene, the body, a major suspect and probably a huge amount more, I don't think it's going to take rocket science to solve it.
When the main suspect isn't talking and has lawyered up, the police know they have to have all their ducks lined up, which I have no doubt they are doing.
I'm sure they wish they had as many clues as they have here in a lot of other murders.

I have absolute faith they will get their man, and I'm sure each day he is becoming closer to breaking, as the inevitable knock on his door edges closer.
IMO of course

As far as I know, it's the first Facebook activity he's engaged in since this all began, which is why I'm assuming it's job-related ...

Re: the closure of the business on Friday, this too surprised me. GBC seems a very proud man who defined himself by the public profile attached to that business. I would have thought he would have pretended to remain operational than be seen to have "failed". So that leads me to three possible explanations for that decision: (1) It was a pre-emptive strike in a future defamation case ("You killed my business, Courier-Mail"), (2) He is emotionally incapable of continuing to work and will look afer the girls at home instead (highly unlikely, IMO), and (3) that he is going to work for someone else because he has no cash left and that of course means the business can't continue in its present form. All, MOO.

I wonder how different colours may appear at 4am in the dark. What seems to be blue could be silver, a yellow one could look a bit green, etc.

It really depends on a lot of things, mainly the colour temp of the headlights of the persons vehicle who saw the cars and the light from the moon. (which was minimal that night)
I wouldn't doubt they have run through a bunch of tests with the person to confirm what they saw.

I don't think that at all. When you seem to have the crime scene, the body, a major suspect and probably a huge amount more, I don't think it's going to take rocket science to solve it.
When the main suspect isn't talking and has lawyered up, the police know they have to have all their ducks lined up, which I have no doubt they are doing.
I'm sure they wish they had as many clues as they have here in a lot of other murders.

I have absolute faith they will get their man, and I'm sure each day he is becoming closer to breaking, as the inevitable knock on his door edges closer.
IMO of course

Yes I absolutely agree...police will get whoever's involved with killing Allison...it will happen.

Whenever that time comes, I'm thinking it will be an overnight arrest...we'll get to hear the next morning that "someone's in the lock-up".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14