Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I NEVER have to walk in the Dickies shoes; a man that takes the life of his children's mother in these circumstances - what a despicable act! What loving father would do that to his daughters. JMO.

Isnt there something like "innocent until proven guilty" or is it " guilty until proven innocent " GBC may be guilty of having an affair (as this is fact) but really we still dont know that he actually "took the life of his children's mother"

As far as I know, it's the first Facebook activity he's engaged in since this all began, which is why I'm assuming it's job-related ...

Re: the closure of the business on Friday, this too surprised me. GBC seems a very proud man who defined himself by the public profile attached to that business. I would have thought he would have pretended to remain operational than be seen to have "failed". So that leads me to three possible explanations for that decision: (1) It was a pre-emptive strike in a future defamation case ("You killed my business, Courier-Mail"), (2) He is emotionally incapable of continuing to work and will look afer the girls at home instead (highly unlikely, IMO), and (3) that he is going to work for someone else because he has no cash left and that of course means the business can't continue in its present form. All, MOO.
Or #4 He knows he will soon be arrested and he is tidying up what he can.
#3 I doubt if he has had any other job offers
IMO

Ok I don't mind admitting that I feel GBC is guilty of murdering ABC. But stuff that really gives me a hard time is if and when he is arrested - how does he tell his girls - sorry I have been stringing the police along and now they have found me out. Perhaps he will never fess up and just be a poor misjudged soul.

Then there is all that time that ABC's body lay out in the elements while friends and family sat desperate for a word or a hope that she was alive and police spent countless hours and risked personal injury to fruitlessly check every nook and cranny in brookfield.

And how does does someone make an appearance the funeral - I am surprised there was no car accident on the way to that event.

Then there are the criminal lawyers - no money but some big time law guns to protect him from his own pathetic actions.

These are strictly my opinions feel free to disagree but I see someone who is used to lying and getting his way and relying on deceit and dumb luck to pull him through.

And how many police and volunteer man hours have been wasted because someone won't confess?

Isnt there something like "innocent until proven guilty" or is it " guilty until proven innocent " GBC may be guilty of having an affair (as this is fact) but really we still dont know that he actually "took the life of his children's mother"

Very well said mayday or if this person says he "took the life of his children's mother" i'm yet to see proof. Or is it that i have missed something in the news???

Ok I don't mind admitting that I feel GBC is guilty of murdering ABC. But stuff that really gives me a hard time is if and when he is arrested - how does he tell his girls - sorry I have been stringing the police along and now they have found me out. Perhaps he will never fess up and just be a poor misjudged soul.

Then there is all that time that ABC's body lay out in the elements while friends and family sat desperate for a word or a hope that she was alive and police spent countless hours and risked personal injury to fruitlessly check every nook and cranny in brookfield.

And how does does someone make an appearance the funeral - I am surprised there was no car accident on the way to that event.

Then there are the criminal lawyers - no money but some big time law guns to protect him from his own pathetic actions.

These are strictly my opinions feel free to disagree but I see someone who is used to lying and getting his way and relying on deceit and dumb luck to pull him through.

Liadan, I agree with all you say.

Tragic for the girls.

Very well said mayday or if this person says he "took the life of his children's mother" i'm yet to see proof. Or is it that i have missed something in the news???

I missed it too. In my oinion GBC and his family have been tried, convicted, persecuted from day one.

I think he will deny it to the bitter end, those types usually do IMO.

Or #4 He knows he will soon be arrested and he is tidying up what he can.
#3 I doubt if he has had any other job offers
IMO

I agree, can't "settle" on many properties when you are locked up. IMO

Of course it is not in the news - this is my opinion.
I have every confidence that the QPS will make an arrest/ arrests.
IMO it will not be the guy with tattoos and gardening gloves seen at Kholo bridge! How any witness can say they saw someone wearing gardening gloves is full of s***! JMO

Yes I absolutely agree...police will get whoever's involved with killing Allison...it will happen.

Whenever that time comes, I'm thinking it will be an overnight arrest...we'll get to hear the next morning that "someone's in the lock-up".

I thought that too at first but dont think so now.

I think the media will get their "reward" for really keeping a tight lid on things.

I thought that too at first but dont think so now.

I think the media will get their "reward" for really keeping a tight lid on things.

Yes you could be right on that Bayside...I guess I was thinking back about the suspect in Daniel Morcombe case. All of a sudden & out of the blue we heard police had a suspect in the lockup. Prior to that I don't think there'd been even a whisper mentioning police having a possible suspect.

I don't think he would have been "offered" a job but do think he might have approached an industry colleague and begged for an opportunity. I still can't see anyone buying or selling through him, though, in light of all the negative publicity.

Yes it seems Sica did go to extremes trying to destroy evidence...but no matter how clever he thought he was he was still arrested. Whether or not he's found guilty remains to be seen. I still find the alibi's are interesting...both Sica & GBC..."at home & asleep".

I agree with your "The person responsible probably shat their pants when she was found".....I've said it before but whoever is responsible would be hating the canoeist.

difference is Sica had loads of history where as GBC is a clean skin (aussie slang relates to unbranded cattle being "clean skins" and means they have not been recorded, no previous reference) :moo::Banane37:

Yes, well-posted MAYDAY. The rule of law does exist in Australia thank goodness, so the 'findings' of Kangaroo Courts are not binding.

This is true, but as for GBC committing the crime - pure speculation - and yes, "innocent until proven guilty"

Innocent until proven guilty, but in my opinion, he is guilty.

And this is a victim friendly site. Allison Baden Clay is dead - she is the victim.

Her parents have lost their daughter; her daughters have lost their mother.
These are the people I shed tears for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member