Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of this site is WEBSLEUTHS. A good sleuth looks at each specific case from all angles, investigating every bit of factual evidence that comes to hand with an open and inquiring mind. When all the bits and pieces complete the puzzle in a logical way, leaving no room for reasonable doubt, a realistic conclusion can be reached.

What are you getting at, Dahl - that I am a crap sleuth?
My conclusion isn't realistic?
Obviously, because you have linked it to my post.
Not that I give a rats **** !
Well, let's wait and see who the QPS arrest.

We are all entitled to our opinion. What's yours, sweetie?

How many Prados, Captivas and vehicles that look much like them are there in Brisbane's west and surrounding areas like Ipswich, should keep them busy for a while.IMO this investigation is going nowhere, the lab boys and girls are the one chance of cracking it.

I tend to disagree, I see this just as much an exercise in ruling 'out' other parties and to satisfy the prosecution for completeness in preparation for an arrest, CUOUPLED with forenstic results. I don't consider this investigation to be going nowhere, in fact quite the contrary.

I think it would be wonderful if Gerard was innocent, it would be so much easier for the girls and both of their families.

I really hope that it is some random person who for some reason killed Allison. If so I would think Gerard would be more helpful than he has been.

You would have noticed as you read through the posts that alot of angles were covered. Some theories have been dismissed because the evidence went against them. I've said before, that it could be most way out theory of all that could be the right one.
Most people, IMO, would have to at least find the BC's behaviour at least a little bit unusual, all things considered. Whether he is guilty or not, the behaviour has not been that of a caring & grieving nature. They lost someone very close to them... IMO they're too worried about how they're going to get away with it to care about what has actually happened. All this is OMO .
As I have said before, everyone is different. People express care, concern, grief and love in their own special personal way. You could be right in your interpretation here. On the other hand, it might be just speculation that is actually quite divorced from the reality of the situation, especially if you do not know these people personally.

What is your angle then, know anyone who was in the house where Allison lived who may have caused her death, if not who else then?
Posted it many, many threads ago Berry. Sorry, don't have time to troil through them all again to find that specific post.

Sorry if this is old news but I just heard on the news that Police have issued a statement saying the will NOT rush an arrest and will not reveal how ABC died.

Also, are they chasing a different suspect now as newest reports are claiming they are trying to interview or track down people in the area with the same car as the Baden-Clays?! (Holden Captiva)

Private plates are usually much easier to recall than a make of 4WD. I can't help but wonder if the plates may have been removed from the vehicle on Kholo Road.

As I have said before, everyone is different. People express care, concern, grief and love in their own special personal way. You could be right in your interpretation here. On the other hand, it might be just speculation that is actually quite divorced from the reality of the situation, especially if you do not know these people personally.

I speculate that they don't care. IMO

Oh sorry, let me correct myself. I think they DO care, ... about how all of this is going to affect them.

But is GBC a "clean skin"??...was there a recorded history of DV??....although I guess by now sleuthers across the internet would have found something if it was there to be found...lol.

excellent point...would explain Police reaction:twocents:

Sorry if this is old news but I just heard on the news that Police have issued a statement saying the will NOT rush an arrest and will not reveal how ABC died.

Yes I saw that on twitter but was unsure if we could link to it even though it is ten news.:confused:

This photo shows Gerard jumping for joy(literally) for a news report. Definitely doesn`t look like a media shy person by any means.

The link - http://www.newsphotos.com.au/ImageDetail.asp?RefNum=26343981

and many other media ops for his business-

http://www.newsphotos.com.au/SearchResults.asp?PageAction=SimpleSearch&QueryText=gerard+baden-clay

Thanks. Have not seen those photos before. However I still don't think because someone uses the media(any form) to promote business, then they necessarily want the media in their private life. Its just MOO.

Can I ask why you are actually on this site?? Would you not have better things to do than pick holes constantly...?

Good point, I wonder if there are some support sites for Gerard, hmmmmm I think they might be hard to find for some reason lol.

i have said this once before and it was pulled before ink was dry but I find newer posters highly suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI