Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is old news but I just heard on the news that Police have issued a statement saying the will NOT rush an arrest and will not reveal how ABC died.

Also, are they chasing a different suspect now as newest reports are claiming they are trying to interview or track down people in the area with the same car as the Baden-Clays?! (Holden Captiva)

I don't know about that. I think as has been stated before by police. They pretty much know who did it I think. They are just trying to confirm what they know. ANd probably create a watertight case, that the cars they are saying were where they say, when they say, and not another persons car. If that makes sense.

Sorry if this is old news but I just heard on the news that Police have issued a statement saying the will NOT rush an arrest and will not reveal how ABC died.

Also, are they chasing a different suspect now as newest reports are claiming they are trying to interview or track down people in the area with the same car as the Baden-Clays?! (Holden Captiva)

We seem to think it's just a case of ruling out other people. Seems even more likely that the BC's are the suspects. IMO

As I have said before, everyone is different. People express care, concern, grief and love in their own special personal way. You could be right in your interpretation here. On the other hand, it might be just speculation that is actually quite divorced from the reality of the situation, especially if you do not know these people personally.
Are you saying you have not found anything disturbing unusual or strange in GBC's behaviour since the day Allison was reported missing ?

Why would one not co operate with police or appear to want to find your missing wife?

For someone who has always courted publicity, why was he not out there in peoples' faces begging for help to find Allison.
The only interview he did looked like his sister demanded he come over and face the cameras.
To not acknowledge anything suspicious whatsoever makes me suspicious.

Frankly speaking, I believe GBC is well aware of the surge of suspicious public opinion against him. This is probably one reason why he wound up his Taringa business so quickly. Why shouldn't he go to his wife's funeral? What would his kids think if he didn't go with them and support them? If he took off overseas or decided not to be seen in public again, imagine the snide public commentary that would elicit!

Took off overseas? holy c***! Hey Dahl, so you know for a fact he still has his passport?
Or are you speculating?

Thanks, Dahl,

I don't know about that. I think as has been stated before by police. They pretty much know who did it I think. They are just trying to confirm what they know. ANd probably create a watertight case, that the cars they are saying were where they say, when they say, and not another persons car. If that makes sense.

Makes sense to me Unfolding....all a part of their crossing iiii's & tttt's so that whoever killed Allison isn't given a "get out of jail" card.

Pity the Sunday mail got his name wrong. Of course he is a Dickie, not a Baden clay as indicated under the photo. For a moment there I thought that it was gbcs brother, and my opinion of the family went up slightly .... Not for long.

Yeah me too lol. Hopefully the reporter will fix it and maybe run another story promoting the charity golf day ran by Allisons Brother Ashley Dickie.

Good on you Ashley Dickie, I hope you raise a lot of money and I am happy to read that the fund is being ran by the Dickie family.

Yes, 'Victim friendly site' ... and we show compassion for those who loved her and missed her and no longer have her in their lives.

IMO, the BC's don't seem to warrant any compassion. They never look upset, apart from a few little words from GBC... but his family 'appear' IMO that they couldn't care less. Therefore I don't need to direct my compassion towards them.

I just want to say. And I am not saying he is or isnt guilty. BUt just because BC family don't 'appear' to be upset does not mean they are not or do not care. And therefore don't deserve compassion. I think anyone who is innocent in this case does deserve compassion no matter what. Obviously many believe they/him to be guilty of some involvement, people are entiteld totheir opinion of course. But if innocent, and its not fact yet either way, then compassion I believe is warranted no matter what we think of different peoples public reactions. Just MOO

Posted it many, many threads ago Berry. Sorry, don't have time to troil through them all again to find that specific post.

Your posts aren't really all that hard to find...

Your first post...

A friend of mine has met him at social functions and found him not only charming, but the 'life and soul' of the party. She thought he was a thoroughly nice, genuine guy.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7955562&postcount=684"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12[/ame]

I'm guessing, going from that, your friend wouldn't have a clue as to what he was like behind closed doors??

I had better not expand - I'll get banned for sure. Do you know - we all get along, agreeing to disagree, respecting one another's differing opinions - until the likes of these %$#@#% come along - attacking all of our posts!

It is easy to ignore the ignorant lol.

I had better not expand - I'll get banned for sure. Do you know - we all get along, agreeing to disagree, respecting one another's differing opinions - until the likes of these %$#@#% come along - attacking all of our posts!

Exactly. We can still 'thank' eachothers posts, and still get along... it seems to me these people are just out to get the thread shut. Wonder why?

Your posts aren't really all that hard to find...

Your first post...

A friend of mine has met him at social functions and found him not only charming, but the 'life and soul' of the party. She thought he was a thoroughly nice, genuine guy.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

I'm guessing, going from that, your friend wouldn't have a clue as to what he was like behind closed doors??

either that or the friend is seriously lacking in moral fibre OR she just doesn't get much attention from the male spieces therefore enjoyed the odd hand on the arse....either or.... LOL

First-time poster ... hi.

Yes, I found this news this morning fairly disappointing in terms of where the investigation must be at, but I wonder if it's another piece of info from police targeted squarely at the perp: someone SAW you pull over on Mt Crosby Road, buddy. Obviously a confession is the best possible result from police in terms of obtaining a conviction and maybe they think the people involved are closer to cracking afer the business closure on Friday? MOO.

Also, I noticed that GBC became Facebook friends with a woman from Remax this morning ... I wonder if he's going to work for them now?

Re the part about a car on Mt Crosby Rd - I agree this could be very significant. Another part of the jigsaw falling into place... Could this indicate the body was dumped over the bridge after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member