Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this post is for Dahl and Mayday....
i would love to hear your theories on what happened to Allison and who may have committed this horrendous crime. Ive skimmed over one or two of your posts and it appears you both seem very edgy and ready to pounce on everyone who feels uncomfortable about the baden clays behaviours since Allison went missing. I hope you will share with us your opinions on why you feel so strongly towards GBC and (or) his familys possible innocence.
The more input and opinions we share on here, the better chance we have to make sound judgements and informed decisions.
I for one would be happy to hear that GBC didnt kill his wife. If you have some knowledge or info that we dont, fill us in so we too can have the same confidence as you. We just need some help to start us off in a different direction than GBC

Some people break out in hives when they are nervous.
This is true. I have allergy reactions like that sometimes. There have been a few occassions where the hives came up in streaks, welts and in the middle of each welt it looked like someone had scratched me. I wasn't nervous about anything at the time, but my resistence was low due to a couple of stressful situations in my life. Stress and nervousness can heighten an allergy reaction to those who are prone to allergies. Some allergy reactions can look horrible.

Not only that, but some people scratch themselves badly when asleep at night, (example, if a mozzie bites) to the level of it bleeding.

I believe he never made it to the police station that day, he was taken to hospital where he stayed.

Yes, agree, it could though be that he said "I'm sorry" to the attending police at the scene of the accident (for crashing and causing trouble at the bus stop, etc.). Who knows really!

He was charming....DELIGHTFUL even!
Do you have any idea what he is/was like behind closed doors Greg?? BTW, if you quoted that reply of mine that you have used in its full context (ie, as a reply) then it would be more meaningful and convey the real sense of what I was saying.

This is true. I have allergy reactions like that sometimes. There have been a few occassions where the hives came up in streaks, welts and in the middle of each welt it looked like someone had scratched me. I wasn't nervous about anything at the time, but my resistence was low due to a couple of stressful situations in my life. Stress and nervousness can heighten an allergy reaction to those who are prone to allergies. Some allergy reactions can look horrible.

Not only that, but some people scratch themselves badly when asleep at night, (example, if a mozzie bites) to the level of it bleeding.

Yes, but most people who scratch a few mozzie bites don't have their spouse found in a creekbed decomposing after the fact. If it is an allergy, guess where he might have been bitten? I'm sure he could clear up this misunderstanding about his atopia quite easily. Just give the police his genuine open and repeatable explanation. So simple even a child could do it.

I have been on this site from thread one and there have been some very interesting alternative scenarios postulated. But when a husband of a missing (murdered) woman is covered in scratches and the differential diagnosis is suggested by one to include "allergy" , we may as well include paintballing or ice skating injury!

Or we might say there aren't any visible scratches on his face (which I personally haven't been able to see in any of the published photos) IMO.

I have been on this site from thread one and there have been some very interesting alternative scenarios postulated. But when a husband of a missing (murdered) woman is covered in scratches and the differential diagnosis is suggested by one to include "allergy" , we may as well include paintballing or ice skating injury!

LOL. There was a very early video piece by OW where she explained the scratches as coming from the car accident and then continues to point to a spot on her head indicating where the scratches were - not on her cheek but on her forehead. Talk about getting mixed up. Nothing on his forehead from day one.

Do you have any idea what he is/was like behind closed doors Greg?? BTW, if you quoted that reply of mine that you have used in its full context (ie, as a reply) then it would be more meaningful and convey the real sense of what I was saying.

For starters...behind one closed door this "llife & soul of the party" was cheating on his wife.

At this stage we don't know how many other "closed doors" there's been.

Yes, agree, it could though be that he said "I'm sorry" to the attending police at the scene of the accident (for crashing and causing trouble at the bus stop, etc.). Who knows really!

Yeah I am sorry officer I cant come in for questioning today as I have obvious marks on my body from a physical altercation with my wife. Now I have faked an accident to make out I have accident injuries. IMO

Yes, but most people who scratch a few mozzie bites don't have their spouse found in a creekbed decomposing after the fact. If it is an allergy, guess where he might have been bitten? I'm sure he could clear up this misunderstanding about his atopia quite easily. Just give the police his genuine open and repeatable explanation. So simple even a child could do it.

:yesss:

Or we might say there aren't any visible scratches on his face (which I personally haven't been able to see in any of the published photos) IMO.

Because there was always a mobile phone in the way until his beard grew in

Do you have any idea what he was like behind closed doors? I would love to hear what you have to say - or if you could expand on your 'friends' opinion of GBC - give us some more insight.

Thanks Dahl

unless you are in fact the man himself, I dont think you can safely comment on his personality in the privacy of his own home, Dahl IMO

Do you have any idea what he was like behind closed doors? I would love to hear what you have to say - or if you could expand on your 'friends' opinion of GBC - give us some more insight.

Thanks Dahl

Yes I'd like to hear all of this too....although seeing as it's from his "friend"......it's really just hearsay no matter what he says.

I have no idea if the welts on his face are because he was scratched at some stage, by either another person, self inflicted, bites, by shrubbery or allergies. All I know is that I have had allergy welts with what looks like I have been scratched, like I have been attacked, if one wants to look at it that way and if does on occassion get noticed by those around me.

I wouldn't have a clue what GBC has said to the police seeing that he isn't giving any public statements to the media and has lawyered up. It is said that he is cooperating with the police but we are not privy to what he has or hasn't told them. Maybe he has said nothing... maybe a lot... ?

Although having fortunately never known any murderers personally, I can see the dilemma one would have if someone you have always respected and liked, and more importantly someone you thought you knew really well was charged with murder.
I can understand why sometimes it would be easier to bury your head in the sand and accept the killers words that they were innocent.
The alternative is so much more difficult, you then have to decide, were you conned, how were you conned, are you a bad judge of character, or if a parent "where did I go wrong"
Some people can accept reality, for others it's too painful.

I am sure his girlfirend/girlfriends do and have been telling the police.

Yes I've tried not to say anything against the extended family, because I'm sure they didn't ask for any of this, and I have no idea on their feelings or how they are acting. But darn it I have no compassion or sympathy for GBC's behaviour since the day Allison disappeared.

I understand the no compassion for his behaviour. And I totally respect that. Perhaps the only way many will have any compassion is if he is not named as the perpetrator, but rather someone else is. Even despite his behaviours that many find abomnible and the affairs, I wonder, will people then have compassion if he is not guilty?(I'm legitimitely asking the question, as I am curious on peoples thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55