Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the husband aware of public interest/scrutiny? Unless his lawyer/barrister have removed all access to any media/internet, in my humble very personal opinion, he must be aware of what's going on and that he is being considered the main suspect by the majority of people .... and the police!

I understand the no compassion for his behaviour. And I totally respect that. Perhaps the only way many will have any compassion is if he is not named as the perpetrator, but rather someone else is. Even despite his behaviours that many find abomnible and the affairs, I wonder, will people then have compassion if he is not guilty?(I'm legitimitely asking the question, as I am curious on peoples thoughts)

I will have compassion for him if he was not guilty and would feel very bad for anything I have said or thought about him.

@ dahl

Dahl, so do you think the stalker was the guy with tatts and gardening gloves spotted by another posters mate, at Kholo?
Dahl... you still there Dahl?

I have no idea if the welts on his face are because he was scratched at some stage, by either another person, self inflicted, bites, by shrubbery or allergies. All I know is that I have had allergy welts with what looks like I have been scratched, like I have been attacked, if one wants to look at it that way and if does on occassion get noticed by those around me.

I wouldn't have a clue what GBC has said to the police seeing that he isn't giving any public statements to the media and has lawyered up. It is said that he is cooperating with the police but we are not privy to what he has or hasn't told them. Maybe he has said nothing... maybe a lot... ?

Yes, I had this discussion on a previous thread with someone, sorry, I can't remember who. But it was posted by someone as factual that he hasn't been cooperating with police. Which I don't think is actually correct. I don't mean to say he is cooperating or isnt., I was pointing out I don't thinkits been reported as fact he hasn't cooperated. My point was that although he has not given a formal statement, we do not know what he has or hasn't said to police or to what extent he has helped with their enquiries or answered questions. Different I guess if they came out and said 'GBC has not been cooperating, he has refused to help with our enquiries and when we asked him to make a formal statement, he has refused.'(now this may be correct, but they haven't reported it, who knows?)

I understand the no compassion for his behaviour. And I totally respect that. Perhaps the only way many will have any compassion is if he is not named as the perpetrator, but rather someone else is. Even despite his behaviours that many find abomnible and the affairs, I wonder, will people then have compassion if he is not guilty?(I'm legitimitely asking the question, as I am curious on peoples thoughts)

Don't forget that if someone is found "not guilty" in a Court of Law, it doesn't mean they are really innocent. Unless someone else confesses to this murder, I believe a cloud will always hover over his head, even if he were to be found not guilty. IMO.

Reading today's summary of the investigation, it reminds me that we might not be too far from 'closure' on this. But it's just awful thinking what will/can happen to those three lovely girls involved, at the point of any arrest/remand of someone they love (if this happens). Does anyone know what tends to happen with kids, eg custody, accommodation etc if something like that happens?

Hi, new poster here! Sorry if I don't follow etiquette quite correctly, but just waiting for Greg to respond to hyerdahl that the 'delightful' statement was 'tongue in cheek' from a previous statement by OW about Allison. I obviously have too much time on my hands as have been reading all posts from the beginning, and neglecting my housework - oh darn, the kids are starting ta notice!!:fence:

Is the husband aware of public interest/scrutiny? Unless his lawyer/barrister have removed all access to any media/internet, in my humble very personal opinion, he must be aware of what's going on and that he is being considered the main suspect by the majority of people .... and the police!

I reckon he'd have to be living under a rock not to notice. His phone probably never rings, people cross to the other side of the road when they see him. No one comes up and gives him a hug.
In short most people are avoiding him.
I wonder if he dares to read forums re the case... what does he do all day now?

Whomever did this terrible thing to Allison, whether they're convicted or not, whoever they are, will have to live with this for the rest of their life.

Yes, I agree. Of course he would be aware. Lawyers and barristers don't have the right to remove media/internet from their client. In fact GBC instructs his lawyer. The lawyer is working for HIM. His lawyer is there to advise him of his legal rights, not as a babysitter. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl