Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone considered that the GBC 'siezed or unseized' car indromum saw is still in 'custody' & was being taken somewhere else for examination? or perhaps that the QPS have decided to drive it around in hope to jog some memorys.....? IMO only.....ofcourse....

I did say, a few posts back..'unless QPS are doing another recreation' so yeah, it was a thought put forward.

LOL! You're kidding right??

Im not surprised some people may want to meet....Many a kinship has been made in here. I could imagine, sitting in the passenger seat with spratsmum, Indromum or a few others driving....Me running up GBCs driveway, just to find out the number plate.....Him running out, yelling at me...me giving him the bird...and running away.................Yeah, I know, im very dramatic...Laughing

How can you wake "abruptly" "about" the same time that someone vanishes between 11pm and 3am? Either dogs howled within a 5-15 minute period or they didn't. Or if they did howl for longer, what time did they START?
(General question.)

<Mod Snip?

Peace

Thanks for the link.

I think it is a good example of how mainstream journalists are not necessarily wordsmiths, just saying ;)

Im not surprised some people may want to meet....Many a kinship has been made in here. I could imagine, sitting in the passenger seat with spratsmum, Indromum or a few others driving....Me running up GBCs driveway, just to find out the number plate.....Him running out, yelling at me...me giving him the bird...and running away.................Yeah, I know, im very dramatic...Laughing

I can understand forming a kinship but I just sincerely thought she was making a joke about meeting at Brookfield of all places. No offence meant but I just thought she was being funny.

Are you serious?

Yep...A girl in South America.....Got her menses at 9 months or something...Baby was delivered by C Section. There was talk it was her dad initially, but then it was discovered that the town she lived at, it was the norm to have orgies and many a rape happened to children during this time..

Freaky stuff. There are photos of her on the net...I have forgotten her name though.

I can understand forming a kinship but I just sincerely thought she was making a joke about meeting at Brookfield of all places. No offence meant but I just thought she was being funny.

LOL...Maybe she was.....I do agree, Brookfield is an odd place to meet. But maybe she was moreso meaning it as a minor detective exercise...I know....We should start TOURS of prime locations.....LMAO (joking)

BCs House,
Nigelaine Manor
Hairdresser
The Coles where the chain was cut off...lol....Oh an no offence was taken mate :) No problemo!!!

Bows head, I know, im very naughty!!!!

I have often wondered if the reticence on the part of the police/media in releasing info was deliberate in an attempt not to put pressure on GBC because he is caring for the girls (and what might occur should he 'snap' again....if indeed this is what happened). Consequently when someone mentioned overnight that he had more or less 'barricaded' he and the girls at the Brookfield house and that friends of Allison were concerned and considering social welfare intervention, my blood ran cold. And I had the most dreadful sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I recall GBC seemingly shielding himself with his daughters at the funeral...and wonder if he is continuing to do so. I know they're attending school, but are they still participating in their extracurricular activities (dancing etc.) and spending time with their friends? Those poor little sweethearts; we can only hope that they ARE being closely monitored.

I am in floods of tears as I've just got off the phone to the vet and on my way to work I'm taking our old dog to be euthanased. He has been the ugliest (VERY overweight since the age of 2!),greediest, bossiest, laziest, noisiest, most selfish old mongrel of any dog I've ever owned (but very smart).....and it just won't be the same without him around. But I've been 'letting go' all week as he hasn't eaten or barked for days and is having trouble swallowing. The time has come. Which makes me think of GBC. Had he already 'let go'? Even if he WASN'T involved in Allison's death (unlikely IMO) how how how can he be so emotionless? Yes, I know we don't know what emotions he might be consumed with behind closed doors....but that funeral....with those dear little girls....and in front of the media. He quite simply isn't....well....'normal', and those speculations re personality disorders are probably right on the money. Do you recall someone mentioning something along the lines of this case will stretch all the way back to deep dark Africa? I was imagining in his defence a 'cultural angle' might be attempted, eg. killing and death is viewed and felt differently by Africans, hence we might see an entirely different attitude and response to what we might expect. I dunno. I'm just preoccupied with 'death' at the moment....as are we all, unfortunately.

May I say while here, what a fabulous, funny, intelligent, compassionate and thoroughly decent lot you all are! I've never been interested in 'crime' and would have suspected that those on fora such as these MUST be 'ghouls'.....however not so! And if course I am here too!! Allison's legacy will reach far and wide, and her influence on those in difficult domestic situations is already being felt.

On a lighter note, and in keeping with the 'doggy' theme....little 'Scrap' has already had her (?) 15 minutes of fame. I can't remember where I saw it (and I do hope I didn't dream it, so consuming has this business been night AND day) but I recall seeing a photo of Scrap.....she is a smallish, whitey, browney, hairy girl - some sort of terrier, and the photographer had taken her pic at 'her' level ie got down on his haunches. She DID look rather chuffed at being in the spotlight! (PLEASE tell me I didn't dream this!!!)

I'm off to work (via the Vet) all red eyed, swollen and blotchy (shame we didn't see any BCs in this state). RIP Allison (and RIP Fat Leo - gonna miss you old flea bag that you are:seeya:).

PS. All speculations IMOO:moo:
PPS. Re the NASA lady....we, in the business, call them 'incontinence aides' (not diapers or nappies....one must be 'politically correct' when referring to people who have trouble with their waterworks!!! Eg. Come along Mr Greg, let me help you with your incontinence aide - we don't want any more of those wet beds, now do we?!)

Wozzle
When we lose dog kids after a fleeting 14 or so years, I comfort myself with the words "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all". My thoughts are with you.

no drama, no offense taken, even if you did mean some, which I supect you didn't :fence::rocker:

No, I definitely didn't. I was just adding my:twocents: on the dogs barking. Hasn't been my experience re the age of dogs and their barking. Was just giving example of two dogs who were totally different in their barking 'habits' and it wasn't really an age thing with them. But meant no offense.

Well really you have NO choice but to take a drive back there to verify my earlier sighting about the numberplates. Sorry it's the wine talking! Lol

Just drove past on my way back from Brookfield Showgrounds and it is to dark and it is raining so nothing more to offer.

Are you serious?

Most certainly!!

Lina Medina

From Wikipedia:

Lina Medina

Lina Medina (born September 27, 1933, in Ticrapo, Huancavelica Region, Peru) is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, giving birth at the age of five years, seven months and 17 days. She currently lives in Lima, the capital of Peru.

Yep...A girl in South America.....Got her menses at 9 months or something...Baby was delivered by C Section. There was talk it was her dad initially, but then it was discovered that the town she lived at, it was the norm to have orgies and many a rape happened to children during this time..

Freaky stuff. There are photos of her on the net...I have forgotten her name though.

Oh thats just awful. (and 9mths? very developed or a medical reason)

Yes I think she was at home when she died too, but I've been wondering for a while if they were brought home early in the morning to provide a stronger alibi for their Dad.

Might explain his refusal to clarify the apparent confusion over whether they were at home that night or on a sleepover.
Just wonderin??

MOO
That was one of my initial thoughts when there is so much confusion over the sleepover, and trying to think what it was that made the police think it was a crime scene at the house, if the children were there and totally contradicted what GBC said, maybe they did say grandma brought us home during the night, or dad took us there during the night, or grandma came and looked after us.
If he did lie re the sleepover, it was a very silly lie, and shows his panic IMO

I don't think they were home. I think Allison was at home when she died, and I don't think this would have happened if the children were there. I think they were brought home the next day.

JMO.

I agree

So, its preferable to kill someone than say OMG? That makes lots of sense.

"Blaspheming the Holy Spirit" is not saying "OMG". It means to turn your back on God - in other words, to harden your heart against the influence and conviction of the Holy Spirit, and to refuse God - which is why that is the *only* unforgivable sin. It's another way of saying "to continue in whatever sin you are indulging in, when you know it's wrong".

Cheers

IMO, PITA, ETC

So, its preferable to kill someone than say OMG? That makes lots of sense.

I think we need a Shrine made in the form of a white cross with OMG written on it for Allison and placed beside the start of the Kholo Bridge, like family do for deaths on roadways.

I wasn't joking about meeting at Brookfield.

A lot of my current friends I've made through forums.

Makes as much sense as spending hours on the internet never talking to anyone in real life.

I've been trying to make an excuse to go out that way recently to eyeball the places we've been discussing, but haven't.

Regarding the dogs.....we have two. One who we think shares the brain of the older one. Hahahaha...anyway, if there is something untoward, the older dog will bark, and there are different tones to his bark (if you know what I mean) to warn of something. Eg. Stranger walking past, wooloies delivery guy here, grandma and grandad here, strangers next door. I for one, don't discount the dog

IMO MYO measured content and composition of wildlife around Kholo Ck. Decomp would be quick and water rats are in the area. So sorry to say. And weather was warmer six weeks ago. MYO LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE

Regarding the dogs.....we have two. One who we think shares the brain of the older one. Hahahaha...anyway, if there is something untoward, the older dog will bark, and there are different tones to his bark (if you know what I mean) to warn of something. Eg. Stranger walking past, wooloies delivery guy here, grandma and grandad here, strangers next door. I for one, don't discount the dog

We weren't discounting the dogs. Just discussing dogs and their barking. Some like one of mine at the moment.. bark at nothing much(we call her 'mouth from the south') and others who only bark with good reason. It is very much possible the dogs the owners reported as barking at things near where Allison was found, are like this..only bark with good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member